User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Another store that is totally disorganized and there is just stuff everywhere it's hard to walk around is Stitches. They recently renovated all their stores and more roomy now, but still I never even bother going in there.

Stores that are nice to shop in, because they are organized and are pleasant to shop in are Jacob, Gap, Aritzia, Mexx, Banana Republic. More expensive stores are always nicer laid out and more spread out, the lighting is good, displays are nice, etc.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

All the Zellers in my area have undergone changes since lat summer. They have reorganized the beauty/cleaning sections. They are fairly clean and tidy but that's because noone is ever in them. The nicest one is about a mile from me and it underwent major renos in '98 because the roof collapsed when we had the icestorm. They doubled their size and made a really nice store but it's usually empty. I don't know how they survive and 10 years ago when the Walmart opened up literally in the same complex we all thought that as the end of the Zellers but somehow it manages to stay open.

The worst stores near me are 2 Dollaramas. You cannot get throught the aisles because they are littered with boxes. I have been to others and the aisles are clean so maybe it's just these 2 and they are owned by the same guy.

Also, if a food store is dirty, you've lost me.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

agreed zellers is usually messy or dirty.the 1 here used to be n it smelt. but wal mart moved out of the mall n zellers moved in n since it hasnt been too bad.i hardly buy food at those places,just grocery stores which i guess should be the biggest nono.but other then that ill buy stuff there if its cheaper.ive never been a clean freak but since i had my lil 1 ive tried to be alot better with that kinda thing.maybe not great enough though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

of course cleanliness counts. if the store front is that filthy and dirty, who knows what the backroom is like, and what their sanitary standards are.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate messy places. And I cannot stand bad smells. If it smells gross, I'm out!
    Nanoush

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nanoush View Post
    I hate messy places. And I cannot stand bad smells. If it smells gross, I'm out!
    Same

I have a sensitive sense of smell and I also hate places that are stuffy (not well-ventilated)

8000 posts for me! Woot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information