User Tag List

cndlady
    Expired
    WRIGLEY’S EXCEL® WALK THE RED CARPET PROMOTION 2007
    http://www.excelontheredcarpet.ca/entryform.cfm
    Grand Prize:
    There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize consists of two (2) parts;
    Part 1 – Prize Trip
    Part 1 of the Grand Prize is a trip (“Prize Trip”) for two (2) persons departing to Toronto, ON, between the dates of September 1st, 2007 and September 15th, 2007 to attend an A-List gala reception, having an approximate retail value of CAD $3,500.00. The Prize Trip includes return economy airfare for two (2) people, traveling together, from the international airport nearest the winner’s home to Toronto, three (3) nights hotel accommodation with one (1) room (double occupancy) and CAD $1,000.00 spending money for the winner only. All other expenses not specifically listed above, are the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests including but not limited to: gratuities, meals, taxes, medical, accident, luggage, insurance and any items of a personal nature. Grand Prize Winner and traveling companion (“Guest”) must travel at the same time, from the same city. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation. The Contest Sponsor will make travel arrangements for the Grand Prize Winner and Guest and the trip must be taken on the date specified by the Contest Sponsor, which is between September 1st, 2007 and September 15th, 2007, and is non-transferable. The approximate retail value of the Prize Trip is based on a Vancouver to Toronto example. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to take the trip another winner will be randomly selected from the pool of remaining eligible entrants, time permitting.

Part 2 – Event Prize
    The eligible entrant who takes the Prize Trip will also receive an Event Prize that will take place at some point between the dates of September 1st, 2007 and September 15th, 2007 at an A-List gala reception hosted by TIME Canada Ltd. Prize includes ground transportation to the event. The approximate value of the Event Prize is $500.00.

Ends Aug 16

Contest Entry Limitations
    Limit of one entry per unique UPC Bar Code number per person, per household and/or email address per day. Limit a total of 5 UPC Bar Code entries per person, per household and/or email address for the duration of the Contest period, regardless of the means of entry.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    This thread is currently associated with: Winners
    Last edited by cndlady; Mon, Jun 18th, 2007 at 05:23 PM. Reason: to add more UPCs to file

remarker
    Thank you!

cndlady
    I have found a total of 5 UPC needed for contest

bcteagirl
    won't open the attachement?

bcteagirl
    Ok, now it will open. Thank you!

remarker
    Quote Originally Posted by cndlady View Post
    I have found a total of 5 UPC needed for contest
    So did I! But did I understand, you can only use one a day?

bcteagirl
    Hmm... for some reason it wont go through for me... good luck to all the others!

bcteagirl
    One a day, for 5 days only.

lmdv1978
    Thanks a LOT!

cndlady
    Quote Originally Posted by bcteagirl View Post
    Hmm... for some reason it wont go through for me... good luck to all the others!
    did you try entering a different one?

when I was trying the UPCs of the dozens of 1/2 packs of gum here some came up saying UPC code incorrect

do you want me to pm you the UPCs???

bcteagirl
    I have access to the UPCs.. may try again later thanks.

Pretty.In.Punk
    Thanks!

Thread Information