User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wasn't sure where to put it.
    I'm very new too this site, but just a thought for the contest forums.

It would be great if it was somehow organized into a page with only current Daily contests, and another one with the "once" ones. I personally can't keep track of the ones I've entered and can't again, or ones I should keep going back to everyday.

Or maybe other people have their own system for keeping track?

Thank!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I keep track in my bookmarks, and note if they are daily or whatever, plus the end date.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also use my bookmarked folder...one for once and one for daily and then enter the end date first followed by the www. address......once in a while, I go in and organize them by expiry date - I also note the "draw" date if it's longer then a week after the contest closes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It would be a lot easier if the forum was divided into categories . I do not want the extra work of having to keep track and bookmarking everything , I would prefer to just visit the forum and enter the contests.

It would also be easier to see exactly what's there and avoid duplicate posts.Bookmarks do not work well for pins and codes contests where you need to keep coming back to the post for answers or upc codes instead of directly visiting the contest webpage.

Just my 2 cents

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

The best way to keep track of the "once" contests that you have entered is to make a comment in the thread that posted the contest. Simple post anything in the thread, such as thanks or entered. Then when you come back to the big contests thread there will be a blue checkmark beside the threads that you have commented in, thus entered.

I also use my bookmarks for the daily contests I want to re-enter every day.

I use my calendar in hotmail to keep track of weekly and monthly contests. Once I have every thing set in my calendar, I get an email either once a week or once a month reminding me to re-enter a particular contest. I really doesn't take that much time to set up.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great post!! Great ideas on how to keep track of the contests. I was having the same issues.

Thread Information