User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    317 (100%)

*hugs* for FairyTails...I'll be sending good thoughts out to the universe with wishes for your health.

Thanks to everyone who has helped to brighten Fairytails' day...especially Lizzyurb who is just so great!

Trading Score
    176 (99%)

(((((((hugs)))))))) and much love to you Fairytails! I really hope that your health improves. You're very missed around here.
    Andrea
    My Blog: http://andreasfitness.blogspot.com

I joined Swagbucks and made $25 in 3 weeks! Its so easy! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rhiannon1891

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Sending positive thoughts and energy your way....
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Addicted to Smelly things FairyTails's Avatar
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I miss being on! :o( I have managed to get back to work (I only worked very part time to begin with) It is a huge part of my independance.. I have had some sort of job since 15, if only a day a week.. so I have gotten afew hours in, and it has been nice to be out. I feel like I need to reassemble some form of social life, as I just have let go of myself so much, first nursing my mom through her illness, and now mine. It is amazing how good it feels to just get out and laugh.

As a side note, I have not received anything other than my pricess crown and tiara, but have been told by lizzy of all the goodie enroute... I will foresure get pics of my princess gear as well as whatever comes my way! :o)
    -Cancer Sucks,Young Cancer *REALLY* Sucks
    www.ycsc.ca
    What about now?

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

It is nice to hear you are able to get back out to work even for a few hours Fairy Tails, and it's so nice reading your posts.

Lizzy BoardLine
    Trading Score
    423 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTails View Post
    I miss being on! :o( I have managed to get back to work (I only worked very part time to begin with) It is a huge part of my independance.. I have had some sort of job since 15, if only a day a week.. so I have gotten afew hours in, and it has been nice to be out. I feel like I need to reassemble some form of social life, as I just have let go of myself so much, first nursing my mom through her illness, and now mine. It is amazing how good it feels to just get out and laugh.

As a side note, I have not received anything other than my pricess crown and tiara, but have been told by lizzy of all the goodie enroute... I will foresure get pics of my princess gear as well as whatever comes my way! :o)
    Using and believing in the "power of positive thinking" is inspiring to us all!!

Keep on being the Princess that You are!!!

Luv and Hugs!! XOXO

Lizzy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information