User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    We've found, for us, best facial tissue is Life brand, the three ply. Strong enough to do the job, lintless, and cheap-o to boot. Used to use Scotties, but they seem to have gotten scratchy.

I agree! I love the Life three-ply facial tissue! Great to buy a few boxes on 20x day when you need help getting to that $50!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

OMG, I was killing myself laughing reading this...makes me think of what my BF calls "John Wayne Toilet Paper": rough, tough and won't take off of anyone.

*snort*

SDM Optimum Queen Wannabe julie.leeds's Avatar
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

D*mn cling ons! where's Captain Kirk when you need him... *crickets* OK, sorry, that was for old Star Trek fans out there...
    Hey they did a remake Star Trek and it was a summer blockbuster hit!!!

Follow the elephant...
    http://thestthomasblog.com

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Hmm...

I've bought different types of TP since using coupons, based on what's the best deal at the time. Funny that people like Royale so much -- to me it was the worst for breaking apart and leaving lint. We normally buy Purex or Charmin. Cottonelle seemed like paper towel. and we won't buy it again! Toilet paper needs to have a bit of a sheen to avoid breaking apart.

In the nineties, my family used to use the Costco Kirkland brand paper. It was great stuff, but it was three-ply. Anyone know if they still sell it? I've had a Costco membership for years now, but I feel really overwhelmed by the big prices when I go there, so I only really go there for lint rollers and cat litter. (My cat has bathroom preferences, too... when we use any other cat litter, he makes 'alternate' bathroom arrangements, and they usually involve my husband's sofa, the closet, or my husband's clothes if they're left lying out.)
    My MIL buys the Costco brand and I was pretty sure it was kirkland (have to check next time I'm there, lol) and I know hubby raves about it too. So I may have just check it when our Costco opens here.

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

Cottonelle leaves a paper trail all over the house...chunks and bits and pieces!! GROSS!

Royale is the only brand I use now...even though I have like 100 rolls of Majestic to go thru!

BTW, my husband calls me the "TP eater"...because, when I was preggers, I went thru a ROLL each day, all by myself. (yes, I peed that much). And yes, these were all double-rolls.

I still go thru about a roll every 3 days or so...I know I use too much but I hate having the chance of getting any bodily fluids on my fingers!!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

This is like the best thread ever. Where else could we discuss bum cooties and cling-ons? LOL

I think Royale is overall the best, and seems like a lot of others agree. I don't mind the "strong" Charmin but I find it is almost too thick and you still have to use the same amount of squares. I've used Cashmere before and it is decent. But when Royale comes on sale I stock up!! Otherwise I usually buy the No Name TP at No Frills. It's a little scratchy but not so bad and it doesn't leave anything behind lol.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

O.k. I just Googled bum cooties and this thread was at the top of the list.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'll use whatever Patty buys but some of them are a pain! Having a hairy butt is not all fun and games. Sometimes I have to take a shower to wash off the TP clignons. At least with guys, we don't need it for every trip to the bathroom.

Lites, you can relay this to your DH if you like.

BTW, if you blow your nose in toilet paper, does it consider itself lucky?

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

i love the plain cottonelle. BUT i just bought 12 packs of this when it was on sale and ended up with a urinary tract infection!

so watch out for it.

as far as not clogging toilets with all these low flush models out there, i find royale is the best and its soft.
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate Cottenelle and Charmin. I prefer the Safeway Select stuff or Shoppers Drug Mart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information