Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Haleine View Post
    PM'd you Chocofish!
    Thanks Haleine

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, i would also like to know where this promotion can be found. can anyone give me a shout. thx

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Oh, I like to know too! Can someone tell me please?

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks for the explaination

Worked for me as well.......although it wasn't advertised anywhere, I simply asked the cosmetics counter girl if they had any promotions currently running on the Biotherm line and she was so helpful.

I bought mask $30 and lip balm $14.49 and received skin conditioner $60 for free. I also picked up some other items to take my total over the $75 because the free product cost came off before totalling. I received 1,160 regular points, 10,000 product bonus points and the 15,000 store bonus points.

JLH - "Kind of confused, did you buy the $51 one and then get the $60 for free? If so, how will it be over $100? Unless you pay for the tax for the free one, i.e. they key in 2001."

You don't have to pay the tax on the free product as it was entered in with a special Biotherm $30 promo code 4427 which took the $60 off before tax was calculated but the cost of the free product is included in the spend $100 and receive 10,000 product bonus points (that was how the cashier explained it and the points were there on the receipt).

Hope this helps clear up some questions!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to SDM (the beauty section) today, no sign is being posted on the biotherm section about this promotion, so I asked the beauty consultant, whether has this promotion of biotherm in which you spend $30, then you get selected full size biotherm product for free, she said "YES". So I bought a lotion cost $44+ tax, then I got another bottle of lotion (cost $60, it is free) plus 10,000 bonus points. I asked the girl when this promotion end, she said it just starts about 1 or 2 days, it will end early september.
    So if you are not see the sign, better to ask the girl for this promotion. Hope this help1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    65 (97%)

I just went and got a 45$ body cream then got for free a 58$ different body cream but for some reason i did not get the 10 000 bonus points,
    i asked her and she said it was for any purchase of 100$ of biotherm products and that the free product is not taken into account for the 100$.
    kind of disapointed i was counting on getting those points to have enough for the bonus redemption

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    65 (97%)

Worked for me as well.......although it wasn't advertised anywhere, I simply asked the cosmetics counter girl if they had any promotions currently running on the Biotherm line and she was so helpful.

I bought mask $30 and lip balm $14.49 and received skin conditioner $60 for free. I also picked up some other items to take my total over the $75 because the free product cost came off before totalling. I received 1,160 regular points, 10,000 product bonus points and the 15,000 store bonus points.

JLH - "Kind of confused, did you buy the $51 one and then get the $60 for free? If so, how will it be over $100? Unless you pay for the tax for the free one, i.e. they key in 2001."

You don't have to pay the tax on the free product as it was entered in with a special Biotherm $30 promo code 4427 which took the $60 off before tax was calculated but the cost of the free product is included in the spend $100 and receive 10,000 product bonus points (that was how the cashier explained it and the points were there on the receipt).

Hope this helps clear up some questions!

just looked on my bill and my cashier used code 4427 as well but I did not receive the bonus points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought a $38 product and got a $60 product free. I did not get the 10,000 bonus but it is still a great deal.

Signs were up in the 2 SDMs I went to in Edmonton. I believe it stated that the end date was Sept 2 (which is mid-week so doesn't make sense). I could have the date wrong but it was definitely Sept.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sescilia View Post
    I just went and got a 45$ body cream then got for free a 58$ different body cream but for some reason i did not get the 10 000 bonus points,
    i asked her and she said it was for any purchase of 100$ of biotherm products and that the free product is not taken into account for the 100$.
    kind of disapointed i was counting on getting those points to have enough for the bonus redemption
    Hi Sescilia ...

You seem to like Shoppers Drugmarts Points as much as we do ! Are you registered in our group yet ?? How does 9545 points for a 25$ purchase sound ? Shopper's next refer a friend event is on August 10-12 so you would need to register asap.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/92910-s...groups-canada/

Best regards,

joanne1964

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    65 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sescilia View Post
    Correction~~

I looked at bill and noticed she had given me the 52$ cream bonus instead of the one that was 58$.
    So I went back this mornign and a different cashier who was super nice corrected it for me.
    She returned the products without my sdm card so I did not lose any points.
    Then did a new bill with the same product and the right bonus gift this time with my point card and I got the 10 000 bonus points on top of the 15 000 i had got yesterday! Now I have the 40 000 for the bonus redemption!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well then I suppose I'm going to be purchasing some Biotherm Products at SDM !

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    65 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne1964 View Post
    Hi Sescilia ...

You seem to like Shoppers Drugmarts Points as much as we do ! Are you registered in our group yet ?? How does 9545 points for a 25$ purchase sound ? Shopper's next refer a friend event is on August 10-12 so you would need to register asap.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/92910-s...groups-canada/

Best regards,

joanne1964
    Hello,

I was thinking of joining but I am pretty sure I will not be available to shop on those days. I dont want to take then change thn not be able. Would not be very fair to others.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes you're right. When we sign up, we make a pledge to all group members that we will purchase the required amount on the correct days. Signing up and then not shopping just gets us banned from future events. You certainly don't want that ! Maybe next time ! Enjoy the rest of the summer !!!

vvn
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow this is great! Do you guys know what products we get to pick from for the free item?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    65 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by vvn View Post
    Wow this is great! Do you guys know what products we get to pick from for the free item?
    at my sdm she had a printed list with a few products for men and then there was the body rescultp line which was about 3 different products, a few shower gel one ( but these are worth much less then the others), a few diffrenet face products mostly for fine lines and wrinkles
    i dont really remember all of them, but if you go hopefully you get a really nice cashier like mine who let me look through the list and was very helpfull

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information