User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aveeno FPC

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i am looking for walmart gc or visa gc or j&j fpc, ready to trade enfamil, nestle, pampers, j&j, huggies, swiffer products, similac pls pm me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I called them today to say I never got it. They said they have no record of my call!! I told them I gave UPCs and lot# and everything. She said she'd send a "voucher" and some coupons. We shall see if I actually get an aveeno replacement coupon in the end or not.
    I hope they send it! Also, I wondered, were you using the actual Eczema cream or the Soothing Relief Moisture cream? Cause the guy at J&J recommended I use the Eczema cream (not the soothing relief cream which is what I had bought and got the coupon to replace). I want to now since I don't want to waste the coupon if the cream doesn't work.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melly_00 View Post
    I hope they send it! Also, I wondered, were you using the actual Eczema cream or the Soothing Relief Moisture cream? Cause the guy at J&J recommended I use the Eczema cream (not the soothing relief cream which is what I had bought and got the coupon to replace). I want to now since I don't want to waste the coupon if the cream doesn't work.
    It was the actual new Eczema cream. It was thin and did nothing for her eczema, in fact I swear it made it worse. I found it overpriced and not so great. But the person I talked to on the phone said I was the first one she's had to comment negatively on it. The best one I've found is the baby one with the navy blue lid (I am currently rocking the baby otherwise I'd go get the actual name). It's so thick that it requires a bit of force to get out of the tube. I find it to the best i've tried so far.

That being said....I've also found that slathering my poor daughter in vaseline after a bath (as recommended by the pediatrician up here) works even better than coating her in baby oil. We alternate between aveeno and vaseline. So far this year, I've only had to get out the prescription cortisone a few times (as opposed to slathering it on her nightly last year!!)
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Vaseline seems to be my go to. It was the navy lid aveeno that didn't really work for me, although it did relieve the dryness temporarily, but I was going through it like crazy and it's too expensive to me (compared to vaseline). Our play therapist recommended a different product (can't remember the name right now) but I haven't tried it yet. Poor baby girl was cursed with BOTH our dry skin!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for this.....I sent them some positive feedback regarding Aveeno and Aveeno baby - love the stuff! It's so nice to be able to let them know that their products are well-loved!

Quote Originally Posted by BFMamaOf2 View Post
    This is the form I use & then within 24-48 hours they send me an e-mail confirming that the received my request:

https://secure.jnjcanada.com/jjgcc/contact-form.aspx

This was the last confirmation e-mail I received, so you should received something along these lines from them if they receive your request:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding JOHNSON & JOHNSON®.

We appreciate your interest in our products. I have mailed coupons to the address you provided.

We invite you to experience the new Aveeno® POSITIVELY NOURISHING™ Hair Care Collection, specially formulated to nourish damaged hair back to life in just 3 washes. Developed with a team of experts , including a leading dermatologist and hair stylist it contains the newest AVEENO® ACTIVE NATURALS® technology-Nourishing Wheat Complex-to provide targeted repair to the weakest parts of hair leaving it beautiful, strong and healthy-looking.

Should you require further information, I invite you to e-mail us again or call the Information Centre at 1-877-223-9807.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Yeah I got my aveeno FPC! And they sent 2 $3 off aveeno. Their customer service really is second to none!

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I also email them about the Aveeno products every month and have been getting a few $3 Aveeno coupons each time, I agree that their customer service is awesome

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I did my first monthly call last week and got my coupons the other day. There were 2 $3 coupons. I was a little disappointed though because I was told you got the FPC for your first time phoning.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

You get the parents pack when you are a new parent. You never got a FPC for aveeno just for calling in. You get it for complaints usually.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

i called re Aveeno coupons, and they will send out 2x$3off, no FPC/FRPC

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know this is probably a dumb question but i'm new to this kind of stuff, but what is a FPC coupon???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Free Product Coupon

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thats the great thing about the FPC, there is NO max value to it. Just do what I do, if you want to use your FPC on the gift basket, when you get to the cash just say "I had purchased one of these gift baskets and a product(s) in it were defective so they sent me a replacement coupon to get another one..Say that with whatever product you want to get, since the FPC says "Replacement" on it, they are unlikely to argue. Also, the coupons i got included Aveeno baby products, as they are also made by J&J, I am not sure if there are different coupons though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Do they still send out coupons or FPCs just for contacting them. I emailed Aveeno with questions about their cream and my sons eczema and was told by email that I needed to call them. I called and the gentleman on the phone was very polite but direct and just answered my questions and then thanked me for calling. Thats it. Would love to have coupons since all 3 of my kids have sensitive skin and even my teenager still uses these products. Are they not giving them out anymore or is there a way to get them?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julisa68 View Post
    Do they still send out coupons or FPCs just for contacting them. I emailed Aveeno with questions about their cream and my sons eczema and was told by email that I needed to call them. I called and the gentleman on the phone was very polite but direct and just answered my questions and then thanked me for calling. Thats it. Would love to have coupons since all 3 of my kids have sensitive skin and even my teenager still uses these products. Are they not giving them out anymore or is there a way to get them?
    The FPC comes from defective product or complaints. But you can call them and ask for coupons. I just did the other day. I said "I was wondering about getting some coupons for August?" They took my info, what coupons I wanted and presto they are in the mail. I call every month.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information