User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired
    Welcome to the much awaited Smart Canucks Cute Baby Contest 2009

A very special thank you to ilovemykids for providing the following information

Please read ALL the instructions below before entering your baby into the contest.

Schedule

• Submissions open from now until Wednesday September 30th, 2009.
    • Voting Starts October 1st and ends Monday October 5, 2009.
    • Winner announced a couple of days after voting ends.

What is the Smart Canucks Cute Baby Contest?

Get your cameras ready! Our Cute Baby Contest is here once again. ALL pics need to be current and taken by YOU. Pictures taken by a photographer are not allowed. Your baby must be younger than 2 years old. If your child has turned 2 please enter them in the Cute Kids Contest not here.

All members of SmartCanucks will then vote for the cute babies and the top 30 winners will all win gift cards!

We can't wait to see what you all come up with!!
    HAVE FUN!

Be sure to read the full contest information located below, BEFORE POSTING YOUR PIC.

The Prizes

There will be 30 prizes in total The gift cards will be from a well known retailer like Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro, etc. We will allow the winners to list their top 5 gift card preferences.

1st
    : $50 Gift Card (Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.)
    2nd: $40 Gift Card(Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.)
    3rd: $30 Gift Card(Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.)
    4th: $20 Gift Card (Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.)
    5th - 15th: $10 Gift Card each (Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.)
    16th - 30th: $5 Gift Card each(Loblaws or Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.)

How to join the contest

** PLEASE THOROUGHLY READ THIS POST BEFORE ENTERING YOUR IMAGE - IF THESE STEPS LISTED BELOW ARE NOT MET YOUR PHOTO MAY BE REMOVED WITHOUT WARNING**

First of all you need to take your cute baby picture. You have a lot of time to come up with a good picture so don't rush it. No professional (photographer) pictures will be accepted and will be deleted without notice.

Be creative! The picture can be funny or cute or in a certain interesting setting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you have that special picture it's time to enter it here. Please follow the instructions below
    carefully
    carefully...........!!

**NOTE: You must use Smart Canucks image uploading. It automatically resizes the image to fit into your post. Enormous or outside image hosted pictures will be deleted without notice.**

You need to sign into the forum.
    If you are not yet a member you can register here.

If you already know how to upload skip to step 6 but keep step 4 in mind:

1. First select your username in the top right corner of any page.

2. After you choose that it'll take you to your user profile. In there choose "Show All Albums".

3. Next choose, "Add Album".

4. You will be taken to an album set up screen like the one below.
    Be advised that when you create this album it'll have to be made "PUBLIC" otherwise those NOT on your friends lists will not see your pic. Therefore it'll ruin your chances at some good votes.

5. Once you have them uploaded. They'll be stored in your album. To post it, use the BB Code. Copy that long code and paste it into the post you'd like the image to be visible.

Be advised as well that the BB Code will look like the following when you post it:

6. You also need to provide the following information with your picture:

• Name your picture! Be creative.
    • Your relationship to the things or place involved in the image.
    • A cute short story about the picture – no story, no entry. Peroid.

COPY AND PASTE THIS TEMPLATE.
    Place it ABOVE your image in your entry post:

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby (not full name)
    • Name of the image: ??
    • Relationship to image: ??
    • Month / Year Baby was born
    • Story: ??

7. One picture per person. You are MORE then welcome to upload more then one photo and link to your album. If you'd like to learn how to insert a link into words you can do so HERE Only post the picture you are entering. All others will be removed in order to keep the thread clean.

Please feel free to ask any questions here or dis
    cuss the great pictures.

Contest helpers:

If you're having trouble submitting a pic or have any questions you can contact the following people for help:

Boo Radley
    If anyone wants to volunteer as helper too please let me know
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Metro, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Winners

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Did you know?

The SmartCanucks Cute Baby contest has been an annual contest on SC running since 2006. This year marks the 4th time this contest will be held on here

Video of the previous 2008 Smart Canucks Baby Contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4wMcPcYesY

Video of the previous 2007 Smart Canucks Baby Contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-9sB__er00

Important:

Please remember that the results of this contest mean NOTHING. All the Kids are cute and all the results here will mean is that a parent managed to take an interesting picture of their child but it does not mean any child is cuter than another child

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

• Name of the image: As Wild As His Hair!
    • Name of Child: Bryson
    • Relationship to image: The tired one who chases after him (His Mother)
    • Month/Year Born: November 2007
    • Story: My son's hair is so wild. Nothing we do can tame it. He has a lovely extra "crown" at the front of his head that makes for some serious stick up hair. But the best part is, the fact that his personality matches the wild hair. I'm surprised I haven't lost 50lbs chasing after him yet. This is one of the only pictures I could get him to slow down and pose for LOL His newest form of fun is taken to wrestling everything at his level LOL I hope you enjoy the pic as much as everyone at my work does

• First Name: AYLA (pronounced EYE-LUH)
    • Name of the image: AYLA WONDERING "WHATS ON SALE NEXT WEEK?" or PONDERING LIFE
    • Relationship to image: The first time mommy who is absolutely CLUELESS about how to raise a baby and LOVING every minute of it
    • Month / Year Baby was born: MAY/2009
    • Story: Well this was taken about 7 days after my daughter was born. My husband and I were sitting by the window staring at her in AWE...just shocked that we are now parents when she turned her head towards the "light" (window) and whipped her hand upto her face and stayed like that...we ran for the camera and couldn't stop laughing at the fact that she looked like she was pondering LIFE and thinking "how the HECK did I get stuck with these two people to be my parents"....She always, even now at 10 weeks old, has a serious look on her face. I personally think she was thinking about where I was going to find her some more diapers on sale the following week

• First Name: Jevon
    • Name of the image: Love him to pieces!
    • Relationship to image: Our newly adopted lil guy
    • Month / Year Baby was born: September 2008
    • Story: This was Jevon's 1st time at an indoor playplace and as you can tell from the photo, he had a blast!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Chloe / Chloe Doughy
    Name of the image: 2 good friends having a chat
    Relationship to image: my daughter
    Month / Year Baby was born: June, 2009
    Story: We were taking pictures of her with her little friends and at one point she was just staring at the bear and grabbed his hand. This picture captures the moment perfectly!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Aidan
    Name of the image: 1 Year Old
    Relationship to image: This is a pic of me playing with my new hammer I got for my first birthday
    Month / Year Baby was born: June/2008
    Story: I love to play with all my toys and explore my environment.
    Everyday I learn new tricks and explore a little more.
    Right now, I like to explore the kitchen cupboards like the pots and pans cupboard, and the dishtowels drawer.
    Everyday is a new experience.

Name~ Amy Jordyn
    Name of the image: Amy Chatting with Gramma
    Relationship to image: My Daughter
    Month / Year Baby was born: January, 2009
    Story: My Daughter Amy was just a few days old here when her Gramma propped her up on a feeding pillow for some good conversation! I had the camera ready just in time when she did this all by herself!

Name: Gabriel
    Title: Clean the runway.... Ready to departure
    Born: Nov, 2007
    Story: Having fun with my big brother in the park during Spring time.
    He loves to do whatever his big brother is doing and follows him everywhere in the park. Another thing, his hair is so funny. Always looks that wild.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Hunter
    Name of the image: Yummy!
    Relationship to image: Proud momma...
    Month / Year Baby was born March '09
    Story: Before our dog destroyed our flowers, we decided to let our son discover the array of colors and the feel of them...he instead decided to feel them with his mouth!

First Name: Kelsey! aka Squeekers or K-Money (loves to shop)
    Name of the image: You talkin' to me?
    Relationship to image: mummy!
    D.O.B: January, 2009
    Story: Well, it was her first day trying solid foods. All was going well until I attempted to take her photo in between bites. Big mistake! I got this sassy look for thinking that I could pause feeding her before she had stuffed herself and fallen asleep in her chair.. My bad!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Keira
    Name of the image: "Watch out world here I come!"
    Relationship to image: She's my daughter
    Month / Year Baby was born: December 4th 2008
    Story: Keira loves to ride in her brother's cozy coupe. She gets so excited that she's figured out how to 'drive' the car already. Only she ends up going backwards instead of forward seeing as her legs barely touch the ground. She loves to steer and honk the horn too.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Sarah- Sarah Bear
    Name of the image:Sarah is tiiiyerd
    Relationship to image: daughter
    Month / Year Baby was born: nov 16 08
    Story: I just sat her down on the couch and She didnt move( she always tries to get away) I was finally able to get a pic of her sitting up by herself!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Colin
    Name of the image:The Very Angry Muppet
    Relationship to image: mother
    Month / Year Baby was born: May 2008
    Story:
    When Colin was first learning to crawl he could only go backwards. He would get so frustrated and make this face that my mom dubbed "the angry muppet face"

• First Name : Marcus
    • Name of the image: Good Morning!!!
    • Relationship to image: My Son
    • Month / Year baby was born: September 2008
    • Story: That's my crazy guys hair in the morning, he had just started rolling over in that picture (he's 4 or 5 months) so that was the aftermath of a nights sleep, and he also has about 2 cow licks in his hair (1 at the front, oh my) so this is normal for his hair to be doing something this crazy. Enjoy, it always makes everyone smile!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Anika, Anika Bananika
    • Name of the image: Backyard Fun
    • Relationship to image: Mommy
    • Month / Year Baby was born: March, 2008
    • Story: Just a wonderful day spent in our backyard... eating a snack of goldfish and playing on the slide. One of the few nice days we've had this summer

• First Name: Eliza.
    • Name of the image: "Pretty in Pink."
    • Relationship to image: Mother.
    • Month / Year Baby was born: December 2008.
    • Story: Eliza is very camera conscious and when it comes to photographs, she will make sure to give her best pose.

First Name: Landon
    Name of the image: "Can You Tell Me How To Get To Sesame Street?"
    Relationship to image: Mother
    Month / Year Baby was born: February 2009
    Story: Before Landon was born I wanted a theme for him that you don't see everyday...I have a set of Sesame Street Books that were given to me when I was a baby by my mom, so I passed them down to Landon and thought..SESAME STREET!! So as a any Smart Canuck mommy might do, I headed to Value Village rather than Toys'R'Us for toy runs to save some money and it seemed every trip we went on we found another one of the Sesame Street characters!! Now look at the group he's got going!! So after seeing this contest I thought I just had to get a picture of him with them all, who knew he'd be the tiniest one there! lol

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Riley
    • Name of the image: All bundled up
    • Relationship to image: The mother of this wonderful little girl
    • Month / Year Baby was born July 2009
    • Story: My daughter is small enough to fit in the bathroom sink for tub time and she just loves it!!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Isabella/Bella
    • Name of the image: Cabbage Patch Baby
    • Relationship to image: My Daughter
    • Month / Year Baby was born Dec 2008
    • Story: I always wanted a Cabbage Patch doll when I was a child but I never recieved one. So for my 28th birthday my sister bought me one. I had packed it away until a few weeks ago when my sister bought my daughter a beautiful dress. She remembered what the doll was wearing and bought a similar outfit for Bella. "Now you have a Cabbage Patch baby!"

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Emma Victoria
    • Name of the image: Easter Best
    • Relationship to image: My Daughter
    • Month / Year Baby was born Victoria Day, 2007
    • Story: Mommy bought Emma a beautiful Easter dress to wear. We had to take a picture of her.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Hudson James
    • Name of the image: First Family BBQ Picture
    • Relationship to image: My Son
    • Month / Year Baby was born Feb 15th, 2009
    • Story: This was Hudson's first family bbq summer outing. When we were taking this picture a ladybug landed on his nose but when we took the picture and captured it the lady bug took off and Hudson was left pouting his lips!

• First Name: Leah
    • Nicknames:Lee Lee, bumble Lee
    • Name of the image: Making Snow Angels!
    • Relationship to image: I'm her mommy!
    • Month / Year Baby was born December 2007
    • Story: This is Leah's first time playing in the snow! I really love this picture because I think it shows how genuinely happy she was that day! This is what memories are made of!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Lily Grace
    Name of the image: Smiles
    Relationship to image: Her mother
    Month / Year Baby was born: December 2008

Story: Lily loves to sit outside in the front yard and watch the people pass by... she also has started to smile and pose for pictures... this was taken a few days ago before Daddy came home from work!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Chloe Bear
    Name of the image: Perfect Poser
    Relationship to image: Mommy
    Month / Year Baby was born: Aug 2008

Story: I was trying on some different clothes to see what was fitting her at that time and I had put on this dress and sat her down in our papasan chair. I grabbed my camera to take a picture - and she looked up and held this position perfectly until I had the camera ready and took the picture! She's such a poser!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Cassidy
    Name of the image:
    Pretty present
    Relationship to image:
    Mother
    Month / Year Baby was born
    March 2008

Story:
    There was some event where there were presents and Cassidy was playing with a bow. I thought she would look cute with it in her hair so I put it on her head and took a picture. She's definitely a good little present

First Name: Miles
    Name of the image: Holding his head up high!
    Relationship to image: I'm his Mommy
    Month / Year Baby was born: May 2009
    Story: Miles has had great head control since the minute he was born. This is him learning to 'hold his neck' (as my older son says) at 2.5 months. He's hanging out at the end of the couch while Mommy lurked on Smart Canucks!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby (not full name)
    • Alyssa
    • Name of the image: ??
    • Who me?!! Innocent with a capitol "I"!!!
    • Relationship to image: ??
    • My daughter.
    • Month / Year Baby was born
    • Oct '07, she just squeaks in.
    • Story: ??
    • My kids know better than jumping on our furniture. Even the baby. While my older child shouts out to the world his innocence, my daughter shoots me looks like these. I give her credit as it works for everyone BUT me. I know the true little girl inside all that cuteness. I love this pic because her expression looks like she is thinking "why would I be climbing on the couch, mommy?" Note: she is SITTING on the arm of the couch. Just as I took the pic I asked if she;s been climbing around. The response was... "no!" TODDLERS!

First Name: Brodie
    Name of the image: Hay, how you doin?
    Relationship to image: My Son
    Month / Year Baby was born: November 2008
    Story: Brodie, Brodie's Grandma, and I all went to visit Brodie's Great Great Uncle and Aunt! They own a farm so while we were there Brodie's Grandma decided it would be a good idea to get a photo of Brodie on the hay bail! When my boyfriend saw the pic he was concerned that he may have fell off but I explained to him that his mother was behind the bail holding on to Brodie in the background! Safety first

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby- Kayden
    • Name of the image: My first haircut
    • Relationship to image: Im the mommy who gets to run after this hansome little man all day!
    • Month / Year Baby was born Oct/07
    • Story: This picture was taken right after we got home from getting our first haircut. Everyone keep calling him a handsome little man. And he was very excited from all the attention. I said he went from being mommy's baby boy too mommy handsome man. (Handsome man has been one of this nicknames ever since.)

First Name / Nickname of the Baby (not full name) Aaron
    Name of the image: ?? Baby In Tub
    Relationship to image: ?? Mommy
    Month / Year Baby was born April, 2009 (2 months old in this photo)
    Story: Aaron loves to bath so much that he wants to stay in bath tub forever

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Grey Christian
    Name of the image: Celebrating Canada
    Story: My little man celebrating his first Canada Day. He has the spirit as he sports the shirt. He had a great time out and about showing his love for Canada. I thought this picture would be perfect for this forum as it is for smart canucks, just like my boy!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Ronin Xavier (aka Chubbers, Ro-Ro)
    Name of the image: Those darn paprazzi follow me everywhere!
    Relationship to image: My little dude at our favouite lake with the family.
    Month / Year Baby was born: September 2008
    Story: "I came to the lake to try and relax, get away from the crazy woman who follows me with the camera everywhere. I thought I was safe, chilling out and enjoying a cold one and a snack...then out she popped from behind a bush! Kid can't get any privacy these days! So I gave her my angry bear impression to scare her away, but she still managed to snap one!"

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Camden and Zoë
    • Name of the image: Kissing Cousins
    • Relationship to image: Daughter and Cousin
    • Month / Year Baby was born Feb 2009 and March 2009
    • Story: So in sticking with the whole saving money theme, my cousin tends to try and save money by creating her own photo shoot's. She usually throws a white sheet in the background, and is so creative with props. I left my daughter for her to watch for a few hours for me to attend a furneral and come home to the most awesome pics of our little ones for free, and only a few dollars to have printed from Walmart.

• First Name : Maya
      • Name of the image: Sorry Boys, I only Date ROCKSTAR !
      • Relationship to image: Mother
      • Month/Year : June, 2008
      • Story: Maya love play drums (the father play drums to) . She love music and NOISE !

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Lucas
    • Name of the image: Guy Smiley
    • Relationship to image: Dad
    • Month / Year Baby was born: February, 2009
    • Story: Lucas loves his jumperoo...every time he's in it he is constantly laughing. We've started calling him 'muppet' because of his open mouth smiles.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Logan or Little Log
    • Name of the image: This is how it's done, right?
    • Relationship to image: MOMMY!
    • Month / Year Baby was born 04/2008
    • Story: Logan has been mesmerized by toothbrushes since the moment he laid eyes on one, so when we gave him one to use he went right to work cleaning his teeth.

• First Name: Lucas
    • Name of the image: Little Harry Potter
    • Month / Year Baby was born: Nov. 2008
    • Story: " My mom is a Harry Potter fans. So she makes me this looking and starts calling me Harry. Oh ~God! If I have magic power , I wish my eye glasses and her camera disapear"

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Rylie
    • Name of the image: First Summer Fun
    • Relationship to image: My grandson
    • Story: Rylie is all geared up to head to the pool for his very first time this summer.

Trade Rating: (0)
    Cash Back: $2.00

Edit Status Rep Power: 2

Candy: : 366
    Donate

Feedback Score: 0 reviews

My Cutie Pie!
    Name of Child: Devin
    Name of the image: Did you call me?
    Story: My son never poses for pictures!! he always turns away! But go figure on Canada Day, we called his name and he posed for the pic!!! YEAH!!!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Brandon
    • Name of the image: Little Race Car Driver
    • Story: Brandon had just turned 10 months when we bought him his first car/buggy. We've been looking for a little push buggy car for a long time and finally saw this nice red one so we bought it for him. He enjoys the rides in this little thing. With the cool sunglasses on, he's ready to go and show off his new car.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby : AXL
    • Name of the image: I love you.
    • Relationship to image: He is my son.
    • Month / Year Baby was born: January 2009
    • Story: Axl has an older brother, that needs to burn lots of energy so mommy has to run after him all day, take him to the park, to the pool, etc, and Axl stays with his daddy. Axl is very patient and so sweet, he always give me a smile when I look at him, I feel sometimes that I don't spend enough time with him, specially when he grows up so quick.

**She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...SHE LOVES ME!!!**
    Name: Landyn DuFour
    D.O.B: Nov, 15, 2007
    Relationship: My precious baby "Momma's Boy"
    This picture was actually taken a couple days ago on Landyn's very first blueberry picking trip. He had so much fun...ate more than put in his basket though

• Name your picture! Miss McGoo (Kloe).
    • Date of birth - January 09, 2008
    • Your relationship to the things or place involved in the image. My daughter
    • A cute short story about the picture - When i had kloe I never thought i could love someone so much, she sure has changed my life. Kloe is the best thing I could ever ask for

First Name / Nickname of the Baby~ Blake
    Name of the image~ smiles
    Relationship to image~ mother
    Month / Year Baby was born~ nov 08
    Story~ we were having a picnic in the park and blake posed for daddys camera!

• Name or Nickname of Child : Haylee Grace
    • Age 21 months, 8 months in pic
    • Name of the image: Sassy Lil' Present
    • Story: It was Haylee's first summer and first baby shower. My Husband's cousin was pregant and this was her shower. Haylee loved playing in the wrapping paper, tissue paper and gift bags, Until she found that bow. It never left her head/hair until bathtime that night.

First Name: Juliet
    Nickname: Jewels/dollface
    Name of the image: Up to no good
    Relationship to image: My first born surprise
    Month / Year Baby was born: July 2008

Story: There is really no story behind this picture...look at that face....i know she is the cutest baby at least in my eyes

NICKNAME: Smiley Face
    NAME OF IMAGE: Breakfast Delight
    RELATIONSHIP: My Daughter
    MONTH/YEAR OF BIRTH: July 2008
    STORY: My beautiful daughter is probably the happiest girl in the world! She is always laughing and smiling. This particular morning she was just a ray of sunshine. Her hair was all sleep tousled and she was eating breakfast, but she still managed to flash me her heart melting grin. She is the light of my life!!!

• Name of the image: CHOMPERS !!!
    • Name of Child: Griff
    • Relationship to image: Griff's Personal Papparazzi (aka Mommy)
    • Month/Year Born: March 2009
    • Story: As you can see here, Griff just recently cut his first & second tooth - if they weren't right in the middle of his mouth, we may not of noticed as this little dude is always happy. He grins & giggles up a storm all day long ! It's hard to be in a bad mood around him, he makes all of us - and strangers too - smile right back !

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Ella / Ella-vator
    • Name of the image: baby munchie
    • Relationship to image: my baby girl
    • Month / Year Baby was born january 2008
    • Story: the story here means more to my husband than anyone else. ever since he was a toddler he was called by the nickname munchie. that is still how he is known today. some people don't even know what his real name is! we came across this sign while visiting ben and jerry's icecream factory in vermont. perfect isn't it "munchies"

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby:Natalka
    • Name of the image: "PLS DONATE"
    • Relationship to image: Her favorite person in the world, Mommy!
    • Month / Year Baby was born: June 2008
    • Story: In this photo, my daughter just woke up and I gave her, her first biscuit. I wanted to capture and save the moment so I grab our camera and took lots of pictures. And one of the shot I got was this. She is so adorable! We call this her "Charity Fund" picture. We always joke that we can use this picture on those TV commercial about helping kids in other country. One of my husband's friend who saw this picture says this picture says, "pls donate". This picture may not be perfect by definition, nor a typical smiling-cute-picture, but for us, it is. She is, cute and perfect. We can't help but smile every time we look at this photo. I can't wait to show this at her wedding day...We hope to share with you the same joy we get from just looking at this photo.AWWW...HOW CAN YOU RESIST THAT FACE,SO PLS DONATE!

First Name: Ethan
    Nickname: Ethanator
    Name of the image: Giggles and fun
    Relationship to image: My son
    Month / Year Baby was born: October 2008

Story: Ethan woke up one sunday morning last month and just was in such a happy mood, he did not stop giggling the whole morning no matter what we did. gave us plenty of nice pics to have for our memories.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Nicholas - lil' Nic<o:p></o:p>
    • Name of the image: Stylin'<o:p></o:p>
    • Relationship to image: He is my son<o:p></o:p>
    • Month / Year Baby was born October 2008<o:p></o:p>
    • Story: So my mother got the bright idea to give my 6 year old brother a hair cut... to his surprise it ended up being a mohawk! I was so jealous that I had to have one of my own. (Nicholas always has a natural mohawk when he gets out of the tub!!!)<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Avril Evangeline
    • Name of the image: Peek-A-Boo!
    • Relationship to image: Mama
    • Month / Year Baby was born: Dec 2008
    • Story: A sure fire way to get this baby to laugh and giggle is to play peek-a-boo games with her!

• Name of the image: Grumpy with Grandma
    • Relationship to image: Proud Mommy
    • Month / Year Baby was born: July 2008
    • Story: Michael is a very happy baby. This is the only grumpy picture with have of him. We were visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, and it was a very sunny day. We think that the sun in his eyes made him a grumpy little boy.

• irst Name: Layla Marie
    • Name of the image: Layla loves her "big sister" Lucy
    • Relationship to image: Loving Mommy to my beautiful girls
    • Month / Year Baby was born: April 2009
    • Story: Ever since the day we brought our beautiful daughter, Layla,home from the hospital, our dog Lucy has been a wonderful "big sister" to her. Lucy was the only "baby" in our family until Layla came along. Layla loves watching Lucy, and feeling her soft fur. Layla is our beautiful baby girl, and Lucy is our beautiful fur baby.

• Name of the image: Shopping for Deals
    • Name of Child: Danika
    • Month/Year Born: October 2007
    • Story: We bought Danika her very own shopping cart for when we go shopping. We brought her with us to food basics one day and brought along her new shopping cart. She ran around the store and put everything she wanted into her cart. she ended up having a shopping cart full of apple sauce, snacks and chocolates.

Rachel At the pond!
    Also known as Rachel Bachel.
    My beautiful daughter
    Rachel born August 2008
    This picture was taken while out for a picnic at the pond, while her brother was busy playing with tadpoles she was striking poses for mommy

• Name of the image:Coupon Fairy
    • Name of Child: Baby Jessie
    • Relationship to image: Proud Mommy
    • Month/Year Born: November/2008
    • Story: Everyone wonders where all the RAOK's come from???Well here is the answer.The Coupon Fairy is all ready to send out her next ROAK, she has her Smart Canucks address book, envelopes,pen and of course her coupons!!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Thumper
    • Name of the image: Angelina Jolie, eat your heart out
    • Relationship to image: Mommy's boy
    • Month / Year Baby was born November 2007
    • Story:
    • Watch Pocoyo
    • Chocolate Chip Cookies
    • Dislikes:
    • Vegetables are yukky! So I give them to my big brother to eat!
    • When I grow up...nah, I want to stay like this forever...this is the life!!!

First name: Alexandria Mischa
    Name Of the Image: Alexandria & Mommy making the most out of a rainy day!
    Relationship to Image: The mother of a beautiful baby girl who can put a smile on my face on the worst of days!
    Month/Year baby was born: October/2008
    Story: On another rainy day this summer (while mommmy was running out of ideas!) We decided to play dress up! We had lots of fun changing from dress to dress but in the end Alexandria would still rather to be running around with nothing but a pamper!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Hailey
    Name of the image: Serene
    Relationship to image: I am the mom of that gorgeous girl
    Month / Year Baby was born: May 2008
    Story: At the TO Zoo, on a very hot day, I happened to capture her dreamily watching the gorillas. She just loves to watch animals (they are all "dogs" to her, woof woof) and she can spend hours there! Lucky for us we have a season pass and have spent many days there this summer

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Taylor (nickname Baby)
    • Name of the image: I Love Freebies!!!
    • Month / Year Baby was born : May 2008
    • Story: This is the irish spring Tshirt that was a freebie a little while back.. she seemed to enjoy it And i figured this was a good spot to show it off =) (p.s shes not really irish.. haha) Hope you like it!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby -- Lily / Smiley
    Name of the image: ?? -- Smiley princess
    Relationship to image: ?? -- Mommy's Angel
    Month / Year Baby was born -- Feburary 24th 2009
    Story: ?? My little Angel was born over a month premature, but from a week old she's been smiling everyday. All you have to do is say hi and she will throw you the biggest smile. My husband says she looks like a little devil in this picture, but I still think she looks like my little Angel. She's able to put a smile on anyones face even her 90 year old Great-grandfather who has Elzimer's, doc's says she's good therapy for him, she always lifts his spirits when she visits. You can also take a peek at her older brother (18 months old) in my album his my little race car driver.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby -- Jordan / Jordalicious
    Name of the image: ?? Lounging Around
    Relationship to image: ?? -- Mommy
    Month / Year Baby was born -- July 13, 2009
    Story: Jordan was born 10 days late. He was very confy in my womb, and I was starting to think he has set up camp in there for good! When he finally came out to meet us we learned that the extra time in there was great for him! He was lifting his head after 10 days and was able to focus on objects after 2 weeks. In this photo Jordan is lying in our bed before he goes to sleep in this crib. He loves to spend some quality time with his Mommy and Daddy before bedtime.

First Name : Lesedi( La-say-dee) Which Means; 'A bright shining light'
    Name of the image: Milestones!
    Relationship to image: Lucky mother to this baby girl!
    Month / Year Baby was born : December 17th 2008
    Story: This is my first child and as a first time mother we cherish every moment of our child's growth and development! This photo was taken when she could finally sit unassisted without falling over! All of her milestones are my greatest memories!

• First Name: Paeton
    • Name of the image: Paeton has decided to be the laundry!
    • Relationship to image: Mommy Caught Her!
    • Month / Year Baby was born: August 2008
    • Story: I emptied the laundry hamper into the washing machine. I turn around, and here she is 8months old, inside the Laundry hamper! Cutest thing Ever!

irst Name / Nickname of the Baby: Lucas
    Name of the image: Having a Beary Good Time!
    Story: My Baby Boy was given so many stuffed animals so we lined them all up for a photo session! Can you find the baby?

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: River
    • Name of the image: It's funny cause it is so cute!
    • Relationship to image: mommy
    • Month / Year Baby was born Dec/2008
    • Story: River was born 7 weeks early, and despite what is happening in the photo, he is normally a very happy little guy. This was an accidental picture I took while trying to get the camera to focus, and momentarily taking my attention away from him and something cute he was doing.

• Sebastian
    • Bath Bubbles
    • Exhausted Mummy
    • born April/ 2009
    • Sebastian hated baths... hated them. When we finally figured out that it was that bath sling that he disliked and not the actual water, he went nuts with splashing the bubbles about. Now my darling husband and I have to put down a couple of towels on the ceramic floor under the bath and take off most of our clothes in order to make sure that not everything in sight gets soaking wet. As you can see, he now loves bath time.

Ava
    in "Mischievous Ways"
    She is my daughter,
    and she was born in December 2007!

Ava's a fun, rambunctious, energetic little girl who's always making people laugh, even when she's being mischievous! Please vote for her!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Sophie Rose
    • Name of the image: Pretty in Pink
    • Relationship to image: I'm her mother.
    • Month / Year Baby was born May, 2009
    • Story: I'm just learning to smile and mummy is trying to get it on camera.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Audrey / Audie
    • Name of the image: - Are you ready to go, mommy?
    • Relationship to image: - I'm her father
    • Month / Year Baby was born -May of 2009, she is just over 3 months old in the picture.
    • Story: 3 or 4 mornings out of the week my wife takes Audrey for a jog, she was just heading out the door when she snapped this picture of Audrey making eye contact with the camera, perfect moment.

• Xavier
    • the boys my son
    • born dec, 2007
    • So I says to my self, "this boy ought to be in pictures." At that moment or there abouts 3:30, I drew my weapon, a shiny metallic digital Elph to capture this creature of the light and behold The Xman Cometh; with dark orbs that pierce your very existence he holds a curious power.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Rachel
    • Name of the image: A Great Deal
    • Relationship to image: Mom
    • Month / Year Baby was born May 2009
    • Story: I love a great deal and was looking for a dress at a 2nd hand store...this dress was mistakenly put in the size 2 rack not 2 months and the flower headband was $5 at a craft/flea market. I had a pillow behind her and snapped away.

Elliott (monkey man)
    Name of the image: Mommy's arm is a great pillow!
    Relationship to image: My son
    Month / Year Baby was born: July 2009

Story: Any time baby boy is cranky, I bring him up to the office and bounce him on my knee while resting his head on my arm. He ALWAYS falls asleep, I don't know what it is! He also calms down if I lay him on the floor and turn the tv on to watch Ellen LOL. My little weirdo!

First Name of Baby - Sahanna
    Nick Name - Hanna Bear
    Name of Image - Always Happy
    Relationship to Image - Mom and Dad
    Month and Year Baby was Born - November 2008

Story: Sahanna has always been a very happy baby. She smiles at everyone she meets. Be warned, her smiles can be contagious!

First Name / Nickname of baby: Lilja aka Lilybug or Lilypad
    Name of the image: Lilja in a Jam!
    Relationship to image: I am Lilja's mommy
    Month / Year Baby was born: February 13, 2009

Story: One evening in August, I started getting out all the things needed to make strawberry jam, and Lilja started to wave her arms to get my attention. She babytalked for a minute, and every time I turned around to get something she would get louder. Finally, I picked her up and did what I could with Lilja in my arms. I placed the large canning pot on the stove. It was unheated of course. Lilja kept reaching for the pot! that's when I plopped Lilja into the big pot and asked Jeff, my husband, to grab the camera. Lilja absolutely LOVED being in a big pot on our stove! It was too funny. After this picture was taken, we gave her a large wooden spoon and she waved it around as if she was stirring a soup! Later, we made jam without Lilja in the pot...it turned out really well

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Ladybug Ava
    • Name of the image: Birthday Ballerina
    • Relationship to image: I am her ever exhausted mother but am so happy to be given such a beautiful gift (my daughter).
    • Month / Year Baby was born: August 2008
    • Story: This picture was taken on my daughter's first birthday. I think of her as my princess and thought it would be fun to dress her in a tutu on her birthday. Got to love those chubby cheeks and little tongue! She sticks it out whenever she is really concentrating.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Nolan aka Cutie Bum Boy (he's really going to hate that someday soon)
    • Name of the image: Ain't I a Cutie!!
    • Relationship to baby: Very proud momma.
    • Month / Year Baby was born: January 21, 2009
    • Story: Nolan got this new top and took to the charmer routine right away. He was playing on the floor and I pulled out the camera, this is just what he did when he saw the photo opp. He's 4 months old in the photo and has been a camera hog since birth (this may have been taugh by the countless photos that have been taken of him).
    • He would like everyone to know that he is currently single and like the shirt says "Lock Up Your Daughters" because they are going to love him. He enjoys a quiet bottle in the evenings and a invigorating crawl in the mornings.

• First Name: Tessa
    • Name of the image: Bath time is the the best time!
    • Relationship to image: my baby girl <3
    • Month / Year Baby was born: May 2008
    • Story: My daughter LOVES the water... the bath, faucet, puddles, kitty water bowl, it doesn't matter! She's also quite the poser... put them both together, add a camera, and bath time is fun for Mom and Dad as well as baby!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Daksh
    • Name of the image: Crazy Daksh
    • Relationship to baby: Very proud Dadda
    • Month / Year Baby was born: Oct 20, 2008
    • Story this is the picture when he was crazy even i would say mad. I had taken this picture when we were going for the party. Well to inform all of you he is premature baby who was born at 30 weeks and weighing only 2 pounds. Really thank to god now he is a year old and is charm of ours and he weighs now 22 pounds. Me and my wife like this picture very much. Daksh was happy that day.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Acadia aka Miss Princess
    • Name of the image: Baby Blue!
    • Story: I enjoy taking pictures of the twins every month to see how they develop over time. Acadia loves getting her picture taken! She can bat those pretty blue eyes and those are the same eyes that she will be batting when she is ready to date... so watch out mommy and daddy!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Milah Magnolia
    • Name of the image: " What the?!"
    • Relationship to image: Mama with way too much time on her hands
    • Month / Year Baby was born- June 2009
    • Story: One night while she was sleeping, i was staring at her enormously fat cheeks i though wow she looks like a cabbage patch kid( with treasure troll hair). I was also curious to see who was actually bigger. So while she was sleeping I put the doll beside her, of course i had to turn the light on and i eventually woke her up for the photo shoot*oops*. Anyways i ended up with this adorable picture as she looked over at this giant doll i had placed beside her.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Mariska Dubeau
    Name of the image: "exploring the backyard"
    Relationship to image: i'm her mommy with camera always in hand
    Month / Year Baby was born- july 2008
    Story: I got her dressed up in blues because blue matches her eyes and took her in the backyard hoping to get some good shots. She was crawling and walking everywhere and was oblivious to me trying to get her to pose for me. she was just enjoying being outside.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Natalie, Nat Cat
    Name of the image: Pretty Hat
    Month / Year Baby was born: April 2008
    Story: This is her favorite bucket. After I put it on her head once to see her reaction she now wants to wear it everyday, even out to the store

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Tobias/Toby/Screamapillar/Captian Anger
    Name of the image: All cried out
    Relationship to image: Momma to anger baby
    Month / Year Baby was born July 2009
    Story: After hours of crying DH decided to lay Toby in the Boppy pillow (the breastfeeding pillow). As soon as he did that Toby instantly fell asleep. We have discovered that Anger Baby will only sleep on his stomach. Good thing he can already roll!

First Name: Lula
    Name of the image: My Pretty Kitty
    Relationship to image: I'm mummy!
    Month / Year Baby was born: December '08
    Story: This is my daughter Lula modeling the awesome Hello Kitty dress I got at a baby swap for 1 dollar! Gotta love getting a good deal and having an awesome little gal who indulges my addiction. She's an extremely happy baby and I love her to pieces

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Cassidy
    Name of the image: Well, hello...why are pointing that at me?
    Relationship to image: Proud Mummy
    Month / Year Baby was born March 2009
    Story:

Here's Cassidy at three months...being the victim of her mother and big sister's boredom.

Mom-"Hey let's stick those tinkerbell wings on the baby"
    Big Sister-"Yeah!"
    Everyone gushes-"Awwwwww".

She's very camera shy, so everytime the camera comes out she looks at it like a deer caught in headlights.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Mohamed / Hamoody
    • Name of the image: Curls
    • Relationship to image: My Baby Boy (proud mama)
    • Month / Year Baby was born September 3rd, 2009
    • Story:This was the day of Hamoody's birthday party prior to him taking a bath and getting dressed up, I tried to brush the curls out of his hair but that was nearly impossible without hair gel. He was so much more happy this way.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Beckett/Becks
    • Name of the image: Good Morning Mommy
    • Month / Year Baby was born: July 2009
    • Story: This picture was taken the morning after my son's first night in his crib. I went in when he woke up in the morning and found him in there looking up at me like this!! What a great way to start the day!!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Marigold (nickname-MG)
    Name of the image: Rugrat with Rat!
    Relationship to baby: New mommy
    Story: Marigold got a new stuffed rat toy from IKEA-She loves it! The rat's name is "Bundy" (after Al Bundy from 'Married with Children') The day after we bought her the rat, a real rat was found in "Rat Free Alberta"- Coincidence? I think not : )

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Micah-moo
    • Name of the image: A Plum for my Mom
    • Month / Year Baby was born November 08
    • Story: Hubby and I were picking these plums from the tree in the back yard, and Micah figured he should be in charge of Quality control... he picked them out one by one and took a bite out of each of them!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: William/Monkey/Fussy McGrumpy Pants
    • Name of the image: Must. Eat. Camera.
    • Relationship to image: Son
    • Story: William's at that age right now where he wants to have EVERYTHING now, and needs to put everything in his mouth. 9 times out of 10 now when I try to take a picture he tries to steal and eat the camera.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Farah aka The Foo, Chicken, Monkey, Cheeky Bum
    Name of the image: Must Not Touch the Grass
    Relationship to image: Restful Mommmy
    Story: This picture was taken when Farah was 10 months old, she was going through a phase where she was affraid of grass and whenever I sat her down on it her arms and legs would go up in the air. I was trying to distract her in this picture......I don't think it worked

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Micah
    • Name of the image: Tummy time
    • Relationship to image: Dad
    • Month / Year Baby was born - March 2009
    • Story: Normally Micah despises tummy time, but we were able to catch a hint of a smile this time.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Lilyana / Lilybeans
    • Name of the image: "I love bath time"
    • Month / Year Baby was born: Dec/08
    • Story: Lily LOVES bath time and would probably sit there til the water turns cold if she could, lol.....during this time I decided to try out a new hairdo on her and she smiled at the exact time I grabbed the camera She's our cutie pie!!!

Name: Karissa (Jelly Bean)
    Name of image: I knew it would work
    Relationship to image: mother
    Story: Out watching the air show. Wining in her car seat so took her out and was holding her. As her face is saying "I knew my wining would work, I'm free from that car seat."

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Dani Sue
    • Name of the image: I'm worth it!!
    • Relationship to image: She's my daughter
    • Month / Year Baby was born: November 2008
    • Story: My best friend's Mom made this for her when she was a baby. BFF says Dani is worth it to wear this special dress. I put it on her for two minutes to take pictures, and then took it right off again! I honestly don't know if I'll ever let her wear such a keepsake!

Julian
    Name of the image: Hypnotized
    Relationship to image: Proud mommy
    Month / Year Baby was born: April 2009

Story: We had Julian on the living room couch playing with his stuffed kitty when my husband turned on the tv for the first time in his presence. The second Julian noticed the tv he became hypnotized by it. What is it about television that everyone loves even from such a young age? (We no longer turn the tv on when he is in the room)

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Asher / Bean!!!
    • Name of the image: Crocodile Tears
    • Month / Year Baby was born: April 2008
    • Story: We bought a playpen thinking I would be able to get more done around the house. This was his first time in the playpen. Needless to say, I am STILL the least productive housewife on the PLANET! who can resist a face like this!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Quinten Thomas (QT!)
    Name of the image: Autumn play time.
    Relationship to image: He's my baby boy!
    Month / Year Baby was born : September 2008
    Story: This is from today. We spent the day going for a couple walks and playing with his new toys he scored on his Bday (2 days ago!) Then we played in the backyard with the dog. Trying to make the most of the few nice days we have left! Quinten found the time to strike a picture perfect pose!! Love him!

First Name: Rae
    Name of the image: My little monster
    Relationship to image: Her mommy and biggest admirer
    Month / Year Baby was born: June 2009
    Story: Here is Rae showing off her best monster impression. In order to prepare herself, she pretends that she hates having a bath. This allows her to get her 'little monster' face just right.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Elijah
    • Name of the image: Apple of My Eye
    • Relationship to image: I am his proud Mommy!
    • Month / Year Baby was born: January 2009/ 8 months old
    • Story: This picture was taken at Elijah's Grandma's house. Elijah, his older brother William, and Mommy and Grandma all went apple picking. It was the first crop pick of the season! Elijah also got to enjoy his very first taste of apple. Grandma's home made applesauce is always a hit with the grand-babies

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Luke/Monkey
    • Name of the image: Backyard crawling
    • Month / Year Baby was born July/2008
    • Story: This was his 1st birthday and he was crawlling around in the backyard before the party started

First Name / Nickname of the Baby--Alex
    Name of the image: Practicing for Halloween!!
    Relationship to image: I'm the Dragon's momma!!
    Month / Year Baby was born: Oct 10/08
    Story: We went to Old Navy to buy me some maternity clothes and even though the website said they have a maternity section they didn't (it was 3 hours away from where we live) So in order to use up my coupon we splurged on this Halloween costume! When we got home I thought I would try it on him and well, he loves it, crawled around the whole house screaming in happiness!!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Sherwin (Sherwin the 4th)
    Name of the image: First Day at the Park
    Month / Year Baby was born: September 2008
    Story: It was a sunny summer day and I decided to take Sherwin to the park at my Elementary school. I took him on the swings, down the slide, and he had a great time playing in the rocks. It was a fun day for us both.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: The little mister man
    Name of the image: Mr. Innocent
    Relationship to image: My sweet son!
    Month / Year Baby was born : October 2008
    Story: This little monkey has been movin' and groovin' since he was six months old! We had just called him away from yet another thing that he was into (and shouldn't have been!), and he crawled towards me with this look on his face. You can clearly see him thinking, "Who, me? I didn't touch my sister's toys!! Oh no, Mama, I would never do that!!" And you just can't stay mad at someone with such squishable cheeks!!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Jake
    Name of the image: The Laughing Baby
    Story: We have been trying to get this little guy to smile for weeks.. to no avail. He was a very serious boy. One morning I was talking to little Jake and taking pictures. Lo and behold…. He blessed us with the biggest and sweetest smile ever! Luckily I had the camera ready to capture the precious moment forever.

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Tyler/Tyler G
    Name of the image: Look at My Cool Hat, Mom!!
    Relationship to image: I'm the lucky lady that gets to be this young lad's mom
    Month / Year Baby was born March 2008
    Story: One afternoon when the house got warm, I was taking off Tyler's sweater, and it got stuck at the top of his head, so I just left it there. He was alright with it, so I took the opportunity to snap a couple of pictures. If I were to do that now, he would scream bloody murder!!

Name: Nathan aka Nate the Great
    Name of Image: Smiley Guy
    Relationship to image: his Mommy
    Born May 2008
    Nate the great is a little ham. and loves to show off his cute little smile!!

First Name / Nickname of the Baby: Milo, also known as "My-My" or "Chunky Monkey"
    Name of the image: My little monkey boy
    Relationship to image: I'm his MAMA!
    Month / Year Baby was born: May 14/2009
    Story: I am anal(to a fault) about my kids having perfectly coordinating outfits. We just got home from a barbecue, and Milo was the best dressed "little monkey" there! Along with his entire ensemble matching, he also had the matching blanket and monkey toy. This baby was a miraculous surprise for us when we thought we were done having kids, and I am THOROUGHLY enjoying dressing him.

First Name: Kaylee Jordan
    Name of the image: My beautiful baby
    Relationship to image: This is my long awaited little angel
    Month / Year Baby was born: September 2nd, 2009
    Story: We've waited 14 years and IVF finally worked - special thanks to Markham Fertility Center

First Name RAYLIN
    Name of the image TOO CUTE FOR TROUBLE
    Relationship to image MY YOUNGEST BABY GIRL
    Month / Year Baby was born DECEMBER 2008

Story Her most recent discovery- the computer keyboard. I can't even count how many times in a day I have to move her away from the area. That cheeky smile is what I get everytime she knows she's getting into trouble. "You won't punish me mom, I'm too adorable"

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby: KYLE
    • Name of the image: Just monkeying around!
    • Relationship to image:I'm the monkey's mama
    • Month / Year Baby was born: December, 2008
    • Story: This picture was taken a couple days ago after DH and I bought Kyle his first Halloween costume. We chose the monkey outfit because it perfectly compliments his monkey personality When we got to Grandma's to pick him up, of course he had to try it on. He loved every minute of it and posed long enough for us to take about 30 pictures lol. He smiles constantly and never fails to melt my heart with that face. Thanks for looking!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Memphis. Nicknames.. Mayor of Stinky Town, Rotten Stinker, Stinky Boy, Sir. Memphis, Mr. Magoo, Boo Bear, Boody Boo. (for some reason I started calling him boo after joining this site) lol
    • Name of the image: Rotten Stinker
    • Relationship to image: I'm his mama
    • Month / Year Baby was born - January 2009
    • Story: Just call him a Rotten Stinker or stinky boy to get him to smile. My mom thinks he'll get a complex by calling him that but really, it's one of the only ways to get him to smile.

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Sebastian/Little Squirt/Munchkin
    • Name of the image: SMILE!
    • Relationship to image: His mommy
    • Month / Year Baby was born April 2009
    • Story: I was sitting beside him in his car seat and asking him to smile when he granted me this gorgeous smile!

• First Name Madison
    • Name of the image: Best Christmas Present Ever!
    • Relationship to image: My baby girl
    • Month / Year Baby was born: Christmas Day 2008
    • Story:Our first christmas morning together spent cuddling in the hospital

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby Daniel
    • Name of the image: always smiling
    • Relationship to image: my cuty pie son #2
    • Month / Year Baby was born: april 2009
    • Story: This little guy is amazing, all he wants to do all day is lay there smiling and talking to you, so relaxed.

Name of the image: Pretty please?
    Name of Child: Andrew
    Relationship to image: mamma
    Month/Year Born: April 2009
    Story: This is my lil' dude sitting in his Bumbo. We are always stopped by strangers saying "Oh, what a cute little GIRL !" even when he's fully decked out in grey/blue outfits with sports/cars/trucks/dinosaur themes. What can I say? Maybe I should start calling him Angie!

• First Name / Nickname of the Baby - Sydney
    • Name of the image: The Little Lady
    • Relationship to image: My daughter
    • Month / Year Baby was born - April 2009
    • Story: This picture was taken on Sydney's brother's second birthday when she was a few weeks old. I got her all dressed up and ready for the party and she promptly fell asleep as soon as I put her down. But she did strike a nice pose for the photo!

First Name: Morgan
    Name of Image : Miss Moo
    Realtionship to Image: I am her lucky Mommy
    Month/Year baby born: June 2008
    Story:
    Miss Morgan is such a little girl through and through with her stroller and her purses and she loves to tease the boys! she has been holding that ninja turtle all day just to be sure her brother can't get his hands on it!

First Name: Sali
    Name of Image : first time eating blueberries
    Realtionship to Image: I'm her mom
    Month/Year baby born: January 2009
    Story: For Sali, eating is a "full body" experience: she moans and groans, and screeches when the food runs out. She LOVES to eat. Here is a picture of her eating blueberries for the first time. It was messy but it sure was good!

First Name: Ryan
    Name of the image: Our Lil Smart Canuck!
    Relationship to image: Taken @ Canada Place in Vancouver, BC on Canada Day 2009
    Month / Year Baby was born: November 20, 2008
    Story: Since my husband and I decided to move back to Vancouver, BC to deliver baby Ryan in November 2008, we just HAD to celebrate our wonderful country by taking him to Canada Place in downtown Vancouver on Canada Day 2009! It was a gorgeous day, with lots of festivities, freebies and an overwhelming turnout of people! My husband & I stuck a temporary Canadian maple leaf tattoo on Ryan's cheek to honour our country on this very special day ~ Ryan's our lil Smart Canuck!!

PS ~ we used our free Johnson's & Johnson's baby oil that we received with our new J&J parent's pack coupons to remove the temporary tattoo

First Name / Nickname of the Baby Miro
    * Name of the image: Pasta boy
    * Relationship to image: Mother
    * Month / Year Baby was born March 2008
    * Story: FREE Beech Nut bib and FREE jar of pasta - what can be better than that? Thanks to all wonderful Smart Canucks for posting great deals and freebies!

• First Name Tristan
    • Name of the image: Tristan hard at play
    • Relationship to image: I am Tristan's mommy!
    • Born: May 2008
    • Story:

Tristan was just learning to crawl, and being a very quick learner he would get into everything! To keep Tristan safe, Daddy put one of his soft toy buckets on his head one day, which Tristan thought was soo funny! My little "bucket head" is a rough tumbler!

First Name: Zander (Actually I call him Goober)
    Name of the image: Like father like son
    Relationship to image: Mom to a relaxed and layed back boy
    Story: No babies were harmed in the making of this photograph! Honestly, we really are good parents! This weekend I was in a wedding party in Toronto and we took our 3 month old son on his first trip. Daddy had a bit too much to drink when mommy was doing official wedding bussiness and this was the result. Yes, the bottle was empty. Needless to say that this picture will probably be displayed at his wedding.
    Attached Images

First Name: Liljana Stavroula
    Name of the image: Lily's First Week
    Relationship to image: Mama's Miracle
    Month / Year Baby was born: July 2008
    Story: 6 Years in the making, 9 in-vitro procedures, $65,000 later, we lost her twin, but lo' and behold...my miracle was born

Tasha Attached Images

First Name/Nickname of the Baby: Hazel(aka Hazey, Monkey, Scoobs-as in Scooby-Doo)

Name of the image: ”The Birth of a New Shopping Diva!"
    Relationship to image: Hazel’s mama and dada (we took this pic together and made it a family affair!)

Month/Year Baby was born: February 9, 2009.
    Story:
    Lil SCer wearing her SmartCanucks Member Card Proudly (mommy made her shirt)!...Her shopping cart full of FREE Motrin and Glade!…and her bathtub full of VENUS, FUSION and BIC!...and surrounded by PToH (Pink Triangles of Happiness)!

While on mat leave my pay was cut in half and we knew we had to cut corners somewhere. My DH introduced me to SC and I’ve been hooked ever since! We now go coupon hunting and shopping pretty much every weekend, and don’t spend too much money but still have fun doing something together! We have been able to buy “food” either on sale, discounted and normally with a coupon attached, and learned many cost saving tips from other SCer’s. In addition, as many generous SCers, we plan to pack a box or two of goods to send to many of my less fortunate family in the Philippines, as my parents often will send boxes of goods during Christmas.

***Visit my album to see more pic of this photoshoot and a list of some of the AWESOME finds!..For example, the many finds of PToH = Pink Triangles of Happiness (normally found at RCSS/Loblaws-25% or 50% off)…taking these pics has inspired me to run a contest…so stayed tuned for a contest near you!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...s/sc-contests/

In Memory of Beckett ~ May 4, 2009 - Sep 2, 2009
    http://thebiggestloss.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

• Name of the image: As Wild As His Hair!
    • Name of Child: Bryson
    • Relationship to image: The tired one who chases after him (His Mother)
    • Month/Year Born: November 2007
    • Story: My son's hair is so wild. Nothing we do can tame it. He has a lovely extra "crown" at the front of his head that makes for some serious stick up hair. But the best part is, the fact that his personality matches the wild hair. I'm surprised I haven't lost 50lbs chasing after him yet. This is one of the only pictures I could get him to slow down and pose for LOL His newest form of fun is taken to wrestling everything at his level LOL I hope you enjoy the pic as much as everyone at my work does
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Sun, Aug 9th, 2009 at 09:48 AM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

WOW what an awesome picture and such a cute baby! and I LOVE the hairstyle

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

This is going to be so adorable. I'm gonna have to get workin' on some cute pics of my little guy!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oh man SO cute

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Cute!

Can we have a pet contest. LOL.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    Cute!

Can we have a pet contest. LOL.
    SmartCanucks Cute Pet Contest always comes after the baby contest ends so I'd say we'll have it in November 2009

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

How recent does the picture have to be?
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    How recent does the picture have to be?

Well the baby has to be under 2 years now and the newer the picture the better.... let's say the picture should not older than 6 months.

Great question thanks!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I'm so happy I got a camera from sdm!!!! Can't wait to show off my super baby girl! This will be her first contest!
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

• First Name: AYLA (pronounced EYE-LUH)
    • Name of the image: AYLA WONDERING "WHATS ON SALE NEXT WEEK?" or PONDERING LIFE
    • Relationship to image: The first time mommy who is absolutely CLUELESS about how to raise a baby and LOVING every minute of it
    • Month / Year Baby was born: MAY/2009
    • Story: Well this was taken about 7 days after my daughter was born. My husband and I were sitting by the window staring at her in AWE...just shocked that we are now parents when she turned her head towards the "light" (window) and whipped her hand upto her face and stayed like that...we ran for the camera and couldn't stop laughing at the fact that she looked like she was pondering LIFE and thinking "how the HECK did I get stuck with these two people to be my parents"....She always, even now at 10 weeks old, has a serious look on her face. I personally think she was thinking about where I was going to find her some more diapers on sale the following week
    Last edited by turkishdelyte; Sun, Aug 9th, 2009 at 10:42 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Awwww what a cute beautiful little baby girl

She was probably wondering "Why does Mommy hate stacking.... no wonder there are no diapers in the house"

j/k

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

• First Name: Jevon
    • Name of the image: Love him to pieces!
    • Relationship to image: Our newly adopted lil guy
    • Story: This was Jevon's 1st time at an indoor playplace and as you can tell from the photo, he had a blast!
    Last edited by FreebieChick; Sun, Aug 9th, 2009 at 11:12 AM.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information