User Tag List

Page 409 of 872 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 13078
Like Tree38571Likes

Thread: Whats it like in your neck of the woods?

  1. #6121
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    492,707
    Likes Received
    221163
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    that looks pretty, rnc

    no frost here though. it's about 10 degrees now going up to 18.

    Today

    Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
    KelJo, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  2. #6122
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,760
    Likes Received
    77943
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    A little rain and 11 now, going up to 16 this afternoon and partly sunny.
    KelJo and Davetherave like this.

  3. #6123
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,640
    Likes Received
    146272
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Two now, going to nine.

    By the weekend, temp is supposed to work its way up to 20!
    KelJo, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  4. #6124
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    121
    Likes Received
    323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    ^ I'm enjoying this cool temperature. Not looking forward to 20 degrees,
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  5. #6125
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    492,707
    Likes Received
    221163
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    a nice mild morning. little drizzly.
    13 right now. it's going up to 20 later.

    Today

    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle this morning. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
    Natalka, KelJo, dededi and 1 others like this.

  6. #6126
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,760
    Likes Received
    77943
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    11 and cloudy now, going up to 19 this afternoon with a chance of rain most of the day.
    Natalka, KelJo and Davetherave like this.

  7. #6127
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,640
    Likes Received
    146272
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Minus 3, going to 13
    KelJo, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  8. #6128
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,751
    Likes Received
    30138
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    it was such a lovely day..13-14 deg, lots of sunshine.. my neighbour seems to be putting away fishing nets and crab gear, etc and everyone around with "stages" are drying salted cod fish on their "flakes", when I step outside all I can smell is salted cod drying eveywhere..its the best smell ever!! So glad to be living home in NFLD

    pic of stages
    Attachment 294644

    pic of the salted cod, like this, drying in the sun, everywhere
    Attachment 294645
    Last edited by KelJo; Tue, Oct 6th, 2015 at 05:03 PM.
    Natalka, dededi and Davetherave like this.



  9. #6129
    Stone cold crazy rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Music is what feelings sound like.
    Posts
    19,222
    Likes Received
    62609
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Was warm , now it isn't.
    Natalka, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  10. #6130
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    492,707
    Likes Received
    221163
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    doesn't look like we're going to see the sun today.

    Today

    Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.

    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  11. #6131
    Canadian Guru cabmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,714
    Likes Received
    13875
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Snowed a tiny bit last night before turning to light rain and then stopping completely.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.


  12. #6132
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,760
    Likes Received
    77943
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Cloudy and 11 now, going up to 19 this afternoon and we may see some sun.
    Natalka, cabmonk and Davetherave like this.

  13. #6133
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,640
    Likes Received
    146272
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Six, going to 14. Cloudy, windy.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  14. #6134
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    492,707
    Likes Received
    221163
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    only 5 degrees this morning.

    Today

    Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  15. #6135
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,760
    Likes Received
    77943
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    It's a cool 6 outside right now and clear skies, going up to 16 this afternoon and clouds moving in.
    Davetherave likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •