User Tag List

Page 457 of 871 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13064
Like Tree38542Likes

Thread: Whats it like in your neck of the woods?

  1. #6841
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,727
    Likes Received
    30085
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    ^ yikes that is cold! -8 feels like -16 here, -2 feels like -11 for this afternoon, winds 45km/hr with 75km/hr gust...mixed precipitation overnight ..I think it will be too cold for rain +2 feels like -5 for tomorrow and back to -7 feels like -15 for Thursday! 10 cm of snow in the forecast for Friday but I bet that will change to just a couple of cm by the time Friday rolls around..we need some snow here. Going to my cabin this afternoon, going to stock up on firewood in case we do get some snow on the weekend, fill up the komitek and see how cold it is there with the ceiling ripped out and no insulation, etc



  2. #6842
    Dangerous and ill-advised rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Music is what feelings sound like.
    Posts
    19,178
    Likes Received
    62489
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    well looks like winter is finally over here
    two or three days of it...thought it would never end
    long pants in the morning, shorts in the aft.
    home depot's got the spring plants in!!

    Last edited by rock lobster; Tue, Jan 26th, 2016 at 03:37 PM.

  3. #6843
    Dangerous and ill-advised rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Music is what feelings sound like.
    Posts
    19,178
    Likes Received
    62489
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Don't hate but the honeybells are here too.


  4. #6844
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,727
    Likes Received
    30085
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    ^ orange you glad you're in Florida



  5. #6845
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,727
    Likes Received
    30085
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    had a terrific day!! finally made it to my cabin...it was cold on snowmobile today!! but we didn't have too far to go...as soon as I got there 5 fat chickadees came looking for a treat so luckily I still had some bird seed there...my cabin is a huge mess...but all fixable...the pond is perfect for ice skating (usually there is too much snow)

    back in business, very happy
    Last edited by KelJo; Sun, Jan 31st, 2016 at 09:49 AM.



  6. #6846
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    490,433
    Likes Received
    221049
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    the roads are a little slippery. a light dusting of snow is down in some areas.

    Today

    A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 1.
    Natalka, habs rule, KelJo and 2 others like this.

  7. #6847
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    490,433
    Likes Received
    221049
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    Don't hate but the honeybells are here too.
    my favourite juice orange!
    habs rule, KelJo, dededi and 1 others like this.

  8. #6848
    Mastermind TooCouponCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    49,162
    Likes Received
    34170
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    5 out, raining now.
    Natalka, habs rule, KelJo and 2 others like this.

  9. #6849
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,631
    Likes Received
    146247
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Crazy weather!

    It's PLUS 4!!!

    BUT....

    snow, then melting, then rain....

    I'm not heading outside today.

    habs rule, KelJo, dededi and 1 others like this.

  10. #6850
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,759
    Likes Received
    77939
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Partly cloudy today, -1 now and going up to +2 this afternoon.
    habs rule, KelJo and Davetherave like this.

  11. #6851
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,727
    Likes Received
    30085
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    It's that time of year!! a polar bear has been spotted on the island again (yesterday)..usually one or 2 sightings per year..they float in on the ice looking for food and we have a few seals around this year..I still would like to see one (just not up close and personal) .. I will be nervous walking now; especially at night. We were at the cabins yesterday too and knew nothing about it. +2 feels like -4 this morning, mixed precipitation..-9 feels like -19 overnight with blowing snow!!
    Natalka, habs rule, dededi and 1 others like this.



  12. #6852
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,219
    Likes Received
    10292
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Nice not to cold, 3 this afternoon.
    habs rule, KelJo and dededi like this.

  13. #6853
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,727
    Likes Received
    30085
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    Fridays's +10 cm has already been reduced to 1-3 cm, pooey!!!
    habs rule, dededi and Davetherave like this.



  14. #6854
    Dangerous and ill-advised rock lobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Music is what feelings sound like.
    Posts
    19,178
    Likes Received
    62489
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    A little windy and rainy today in West Palm





    Natalka, habs rule, KelJo and 2 others like this.

  15. #6855
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,727
    Likes Received
    30085
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    ^ouch!! ..and I was feeling bad because it was rainy and windy here today and our snow is almost completely gone and we have a polar bear on the loose..
    habs rule, dededi and Davetherave like this.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •