User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I love Walmart, i get flack for it all the time but i am entitiled to my opinions. I love the staff, i love the prices and i love there willingness to accomodate customers so everyone is happy. I also have been starting to shop at Superstore lately and i feel the same with that store. I feel that large companies are always going to have nay sayers and people to argue that they are horrible but those who appreciate them need to take a stand and defend what they know is right. I have never had problems as far customer service goes at either store and they are very much willing to accept any and all coupons i bring in. This thread is a positive thread for those to express positive experiences at these and other big box stores that seem to get bullied online. Feel free to post anything and everything positive. The key here is positive, no negative comments please, please start your own thread if you choose. Remember no attacking other members.thx
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart
    Last edited by amanda55; Mon, Dec 14th, 2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: title was wrong

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I so totally agree when it comes to WM! This is my first choice for all my shopping if I possibly can help it. There are times when WM doesn't carry what I need so I have to resort to other stores. If you look carefully at prices ( and I know all SCers do ), WM is usually the cheapest I find. They are also very good for PM if you do find a lower price elsewhere!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Walmart does have good prices. But the customer service varies from store to store.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was a WalMart hater, based on a few store visits more than anything else (ie: politics). But after a new SuperCentre opened near me, I have to admit it has come on VERY handy. Esp love the beauty section, and the food quality did surprise me. I don't buy much fresh food there, nor do I at RCSS, but my location has a fantastic ethnic aisle.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

They are good at taking coupons most of the time, I will give them that.

Yep I am trying not to say anything negative because you asked nicely

But were people giving you flack for having a different opinion or for not liking WM necessarily? cause people are entitled to their opinion.
    Last edited by Justine; Tue, Dec 15th, 2009 at 02:45 AM.

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    Walmart does have good prices. But the customer service varies from store to store.
    ITA! i've had good and bad CS at WM. sometimes at different stores, sometimes from the same store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i havent had a bad experience with WM or superstore's customer service. Sometimes its hard to find a employee at WM when you need to ask questions about an item or where it is. other then that everytime i approached a employee, they seemed nice and i always had my questions answered.

No problems with coupons either, but then again i dont use a whole lot.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am very much Pro Big Box Stores including Walmart and Superstore. I have gotten major flack and disrespectful and rude comments from certain users on this site. I understand people can have their own opinions but i find people are quick to throw these stores under the bus hence why i made this thread for postive remarks. Thanks

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I find that odd, because most peope here mainly shop at big box type stores, doesn't matter which one, their all the same. Personally I mostly only shop at Loblaws, but my opinion is biased since I shop at the store I also work at. I have my issues with the store manager, but that's over labour laws and rights and not actual customer service...stuff things.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda55 View Post
    I am very much Pro Big Box Stores including Walmart and Superstore. I have gotten major flack and disrespectful and rude comments from certain users on this site. I understand people can have their own opinions but i find people are quick to throw these stores under the bus hence why i made this thread for postive remarks. Thanks
    I think I understand your logic on this one. We are always reading about "the stupid cashier", "look for the young guys they don't check coupons", "omg, WM won't stack" threads.

I may not agree with all of their politics but they do give value for your money and the staff do try hard to please.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I agree

Thread Information