User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay, so I just got back from Zellers a few hours ago. I had used a resusable bag. I have just started unpacking my bag, and about $30 worth of books that I purchased are not in the bag, and my reciept is not there as well...so first of all i have no proof that I purchased the books. I called the store and they don't have it...I am very frustrated. It was bought on my hbc card, any suggestions on what to do?
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If it was bought on your hbc card get them to look on your card and there shall be proff on there Good luck!

Follow me on twitter! ( I'm new so bare with me) http://twitter.com/xotigerprincess

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Do you remember who the cashier was? Ask.

I didn't make it home to notice I forgot stuff... but it was a good 45 minutes later... wandered back to that side of the mall and the cashier rememebred me and my stuff I left behind, lol...

Keep us updated...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

go back in most likely they set it aside for you

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm going to have to get my husband to go back and ask, as unfortunately, I bought the books as I have flight tommorrow morning...grr, guess it tells me to always check the bag before I go
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I remember making times working as cashier at sobeys and someone would forget a bag or two at the cash. I would notice right away and run after them in the parking lot trying to get it back to them..ahah the good ol days.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I remember making times working as cashier at sobeys and someone would forget a bag or two at the cash. I would notice right away and run after them in the parking lot trying to get it back to them..ahah the good ol days.
    Actually last week I saw a cashier running out of Safeway with a what I guess was a credit card to give back to a customer in the parking lot.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

a couple of weeks ago i was at the lcbo and the girl ahead of me paid and then left her bottle at the cash, there was other bottles there on display so neither of us noticed immediately. the cashier ran after her into the parking lot and gave it to her.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

it's nice to get honest cashiers
    Breyden's, Lizzie's, Alexa's & Danica's Grama
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/[email protected]

smartmama
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Do you remember who the cashier was? Ask.

I didn't make it home to notice I forgot stuff... but it was a good 45 minutes later... wandered back to that side of the mall and the cashier rememebred me and my stuff I left behind, lol...

Keep us updated...
    I did this twice last Christmas, once with my credit card and once with an entire bag of presents for my husband. In both cases, I backtracked in my mind as to where they could be and drove back to both stores. Sure enough. I was lucky.
    Definitely was disappointed with the store that had my credit card. She had not returned it to me and had not bothered to try to contact me. When I returned (it was Chapter's/Indigo by the way) to ask her for it, she made it sound like she was doing me a giant favour and had saved the day. When I reminded her that it is common practice for the cashier to return the credit card with the bill, she was unbelievably rude. I can only hope she got a lump of coal in her stocking last year.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so when you purchased items and left Zellers you did not collect your receipt???
    Tech Mojo: SoftConnect

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HBC for sure can pull up your purchase in store, I've done it plenty of times for returns. Go back. Good luck!!

Thread Information