Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Found them at RCSS today

PunkRockPrincess davidsprincess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    There are some at the Parkway Zehrs if you're looking for the cat ones I was just there on Tuesday and they had full pads of all the cat ones. I didn't notice if they had the dog ones, though.
    thanks Jenn. will check it out tomorrow
    PunkRockPrincess

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everyone go to http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/114915-...ec-20-a-canada/ and scroll down to the second posting and then to the bottom of the posting and 3 from the bottom is one I sent to this post for a free bag of Pedigree 2 kg size of the new Vitality dog food. The coupon was good from dec to January 31<SUP>st</SUP>. Just print it and it is a bit blurry but tell the store your printer is bad if they ask. It is a good coupon and you can collect them all month.
    In dec. I have collected 35 bags of it for my dogs. You have to pay the tax so each one will cost you under a dollar. I think we should take advantage of this as they now send the coupon to the printer so you can only print one. This one the coupon was there to print.
    The $5.00 coupon is on the pedigree site to print. Just sign up. Or they also have buy a bag of puppy and get a dog food bag free.
    Enjoy everyone and feed those dogs well and free for a while. Can be got at all Wal-Mart’s, Zehre , Zellars and pet smart so far. Anyone who will take an internet coupon.
    Enjoy. E<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy View Post
    In dec. I have collected 35 bags of it for my dogs. You have to pay the tax so each one will cost you under a dollar. I think we should take advantage of this as they now send the coupon to the printer so you can only print one. This one the coupon was there to print.
    Um. Thats totally abusing the coupon. (Its also an example of how to ruin it for the rest of us.) The generosity of these companies allows us to TRY the food for free- not feed your animals for a year for free.I'm sorry, but,35 is a bit excessive. In the same paragraph you provide an example of what companies have to resort to to avoid abuse of there generosity.
    Last edited by missbobloblaw; Thu, Dec 31st, 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information