User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I forgot to mention that I got some of the Skintimate from SDM, using printable coupon, but I only got 1 pack of 3. There were lots left when I left the store. I do not hoard, I buy what I can use and give to DS and DD.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I only got 2 packages of the skintimates. One pack for myself and another to split between family.

I posted this in the deal section but WM has a 1.2L of mr clean with febreze multi surface cleaner and a bonus pack of wipes for $3.53. They let me use the buy 2 get $2 coupon from save.ca.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

RCSS has the skintimite on for $1.99 right now... I believe.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I hope I didn't sound bitter about the skintimate - that is not me! I was not trying to acuse anyone of hoarding.....don't have to explain yourselves to me - lol.

I think it's a great tool to use this forum as a local 'brag' section, that way we know what's within our reach. I will do my share when I find a deal - I don't have a cellphone though, so I can't help while I am actually shopping...but I can share what I find.

I did get the 18-pkg. of StayFree at WM for .47 (it was signed at 2.47 and used the $2 printable...not sure if that was a sale price).

Also...I am always looking out for a sale on 2L Orange Crush as there is a B1G1 printable coupon for that as well.

I am headed out today...so we'll see what transpires...I am trying to brave up and PM RCSS at LD for the Swiffer WetJet. I will also check out the Skintimate at RCSS - thanks for that info!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just had a little shop around town, LD had the Glade scented oil candles on for $4.99 with your printable coupon ($4.00) you pay only .99. It scanned in for the wrong price SCOP me for one of those please!! Lots left on the shelf, today I got the Angel Whispers. Couldn't resist the Teen Value packs from SDM (female ones) I bought 2 and will tuck them away for stocking stuffers for DD and DIL. I need to find who has the LARGE boxes of EGGO waffles on sale this week as DD just gave me some coupons for them. Wasn't able to find any coupons today (insert sad face here).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

mutchdutch... PLEASE I was not accussing anyone of hoarding, I hope you and all others are not offended. I have some of the printable coupons for the Crush as well, it doesn't have to be Orange, it could be cream soda etc. Safeway always has lots of Crush in stock but I don't think they have it on sale this week. I am going over to check cereal and Eggo's so if I find a deal I will put it here. LOL

While I was in SDM today I saw a young man with his small child, in umbrealla stroller, he grabbed a few things. Among them was a bag of Huggies, I quickly opened my coupon book and grabbed a coupon for $2.00 off (we all know you can't stack there). I sent my 7yr. to give him the coupon and he asked her where she got it from, she told him my Mom. He told her to thank me. RAOK!! Feels good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaaland View Post
    mutchdutch... PLEASE I was not accussing anyone of hoarding, I hope you and all others are not offended. I have some of the printable coupons for the Crush as well, it doesn't have to be Orange, it could be cream soda etc. Safeway always has lots of Crush in stock but I don't think they have it on sale this week. I am going over to check cereal and Eggo's so if I find a deal I will put it here. LOL

While I was in SDM today I saw a young man with his small child, in umbrealla stroller, he grabbed a few things. Among them was a bag of Huggies, I quickly opened my coupon book and grabbed a coupon for $2.00 off (we all know you can't stack there). I sent my 7yr. to give him the coupon and he asked her where she got it from, she told him my Mom. He told her to thank me. RAOK!! Feels good
    Not at all!! I am the most unoffendable (is that even a word!?) person you could meet!! But that in turn, makes me second guess if I am offending anyone else - I've been a shoulder for some to lean on, and they get upset about things that would never even occur to me . -Not that that's a bad thing.

I don't think I will be able to get out until this eve., so I will update if anything good. I am debating if I should wait and see if the Shop & Save coupons come early enough tomorrow, there are some Swiffer coupons I could use with the WetJet...but I would have to have it before 2pm...hmm.

I did see the new LD coupons online..they have Kotex pantiliners on sale 2/$5. With the B1G1 from Life's Moments, and .75 off from Smartsource you could stack....esp. if you have multiple coupons ( - I will get 4 pkg. for .88 each)- not bad. Any other Kotex coupons floating around in stores?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to Zellers during my lunch and they have a bunch of those gift bags (perfect size for goody bags) with cute designs on sale.

There's 13 per pack and they scanned in at $1 per pack.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great working with you ladies of Chilliwack. Keep up the good work. GCSS had Swifter $6.00 wub Swifter Wet Jet or Sweeper Vac starter kit PLUS 1 Swifter solution or refill, coupons were on the bottom shelf by the Swifter products. Also, Safeway has Real Dairy .50 coupons, there were lots there, over by the ice-ceream.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Mention, Safeway has some cereal on sale Kellogg's raisin bran and others 2/$5.00 time to use the $2.00 from the back of the cereal boxes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just got back from Safeway. They had the Nestea 12can packs on for $4.99 - not that great, right? BUT...on the pkg. itself there was a $1.50 off coupon making them $3.49 - that's better! There were still some with the $25 MC mark on them. PLUS...when you mix'n match 6 products (I bought 4 Nestea and 3 2L Coke - as the Coke was 3/$5), you got 50 bonus AirMiles!! I have to hit some more stores after dinner, but that was my deal of the day, so far!

Also, they had some new (to me, anyway) coupons - $1.50 off 2 Kool-Aid singles, $2 off any Crisco olive oil, and .50 off BearPaws.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaaland View Post
    Great working with you ladies of Chilliwack. Keep up the good work. GCSS had Swifter $6.00 wub Swifter Wet Jet or Sweeper Vac starter kit PLUS 1 Swifter solution or refill, coupons were on the bottom shelf by the Swifter products. Also, Safeway has Real Dairy .50 coupons, there were lots there, over by the ice-ceream.

Is that Great Canadian Super Store?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'll have to stop by safeway and grab some bear paw coupons. My daughter loves these for daycare.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Ooh I want bear paw coupons!! I have $1.00 coupons for crush rainbow pack if anyone is interested.. Pricesmart still has a few I think.

I think it's just about time to get together for coffee and coupon exchange! Anyone interested?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

GCSS- yes it is great Canadian super store. I have coupons for Crisco olive oil, but could not find the oil, I will check Safeway. Thanks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information