0 (0%)

Expired
    Coach Canada Sale at the Coach Factory Outlets only
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This thread is currently associated with: Coach

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

this is a pre boxing day sale and started on December 18th, moving to deals and flyers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just a warning: don't even bother lining up at coach stores! they're not going to have any sales at all, everything is shipped off to the facotry outlet stores for sales

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just a warning: don't even bother lining up at coach stores! they're not going to have any sales at all, everything is shipped off to the facotry outlet stores for sales

Grateful for the savings
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by neonscent View Post
    Is this true? I was interested in something at a Coach store and said that I liked a similar item from the Outlet store better. They told me that the lines are completely different, and that the outlet stuff is actually manufactured for the outlets only; non-outlet stores sell merch made for those stores only, and never the two shall meet sort of thing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ someone i know who works at coach told me that

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Nice Sass.

I'm the resident COACH addict.

Yes specific lines are made just for the COACH outlet and the serial number is marked with a "f" for factory outlet made specific.

BUT overstocks get shipped to the COACH outlet, in fact over half the store is bags NOT made for the outlet. Most of these are stamped with an 0 (bullet mark) mark on the COACH creed.

I think the regular COACH store you were in were just trying to make a pressure sale. I've found so many great bags that are sill in stock at the regular COACH outlet for 50% OFF THAT PRICE

Also if you find a bag you like and it doesn't have a dustbag in it just check around the other ones, most of the regular COACH do have the dustbags sill in the purse

If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Also, last year a COACH in BC had a huge boxing day sale at the regular COACH so I guess its hit and miss for sales at them.

Grateful for the savings
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Her tactic didn't work (at the regular store) because I just said that I like the outlet store bag better and off I went; purchased it later. I'll definitely check the tags now though.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good for you! Im 2.5 hours from the closest outlet, but in October I bought a new bag and a umbrella *swoon.

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

The stores here in BC were such a big hit last year...but I heard both stores (downtown and metrotown) WON'T be having the boxing day sales..not sure if it's true or just a rumour to get less people lining up!

Last year I know bags that were $398 were selling for $68 or $98...either way, it was a HUGE lineup and it was all over the news because people are budging into the line and getting into fights. Then by the 2nd day, craigslist was FULL of ads for coach stuff..lots of people buying tonnes then selling it for a higher price.

I don't think I'll line up for 12 hours to get a bag...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ yup, they're not having it for sure, most definitely not burrard location. neither is oakridge, pacific centre, metrotown, etc

Thread Information