User Tag List

vixen
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    Lush Boxing Day sale!

Don't forget to use cashback!

<small>*From 6am (PST) December 26, 2009, buy any holiday item or soap and get two products of equal or lesser value free and/or buy a holiday pre-wrapped gift or a year round pre-wrapped gift and get one of equal or lesser value free. Offer applies only to holiday items, holiday retro products, soap, holiday pre-wrapped gifts, pre-wrapped year round gifts (made before December 1, 2009): all other products, Retro soaps, gift cards, and gift wrapping services are excluded. Offer limited to available inventory while supplies last. No promo code required. Customers will automatically be prompted to select free product (s) during the check out process. Maximum of 10 free items per order. We reserve the right to make substitutions for free products. No rainchecks. Product availability may vary over the course of the promotion. Offer limited to the web and phone orders only. Not valid for purchases in LUSH shops or prior purchases. </small>
    This thread is currently associated with: Lush, Microsoft

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I love when this sale is on. I look forward to it all year! I usually stock up enough to last me until the next boxing day sale.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

i will check out this, really nice deal,
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

nice!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just remembered about this.
    I guess I missed out on lots!

Is it also instores?
    I'll be near one tomorrow...love to know if anyone knows!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by sarajk; Sun, Jan 3rd, 2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: add a question

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    I just remembered about this.
    I guess I missed out on lots!

Is it also instores?
    I'll be near one tomorrow...love to know if anyone knows!
    Thanks!
    Yes, it is in stores! Although I was there at 8am on boxing day (when the store opened) and it was a mad house!

I got a $25 gift card for Christmas and I was able to get 12 Mr.butterball bath bombs (my fav), 3 star melts, 2 Candy Cane bubble bars and a Gnome name bubble bar

Alot of the really popular ones were already gone, I think they sold out before Christmas.

But they usually have tons of gift sets (dont think they as popular). I know last year they still had some left at the end of January for the B1G1 (at least in my store). You should totally check out your store! It's a fantastic sale

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I don't have a store!!! =( thats why I didn't get to go on boxing day!

The closest one to where we had xmas was 2hrs away!

I went today...I got the last 3 mr butterballs and paid $4.57 for the 3. I wasn't interested in the rest of what they had.
    They had one xmas box left that was $60. So I asked what they would do for me since I couldn't get a free box. They offered me 25% off! I was thinking it should be 50% off! So I didn't take it. Wasn't worth it to me for the 25% off. I got a bunch for xmas so its not like I "NEEDED" anything. I may run over to the states and see what the booth at Macys has left!

Thread Information