User Tag List

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 1,291 to 1,302 of 1302
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Cyanne,

Thank you so much for undertaking such a HUGE Event, that helps each and everyone of us to earn extra SDM POINTS!!! Without you, this could never be possible.

I for one, and i'm sure i can also speak for everyone here, appreciate the huge amount of time and effort, endless hours, days to keep this whole event organized and running smoothly.

God Bless you Cyanne, i hope you have a nice restful couple of months before the next one.

Your a True

99MALLARD

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    Points for groups 56 and 57 have just been distributed. I still have a pit of cleanup to do: to identify the non-shopper who was accidentally awarded points in group 43 and bann them, and to release the list of banned participants for last time, and to award points in special individual cases, but basically we're done! Phew.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mhk View Post
    Aww - thanks Blackpup. Now I feel guilty about saying some not very nice things in the email I wrote to Cyanne yesterday. Sorry Cyanne - I apologise
    Don't feel badly mhk, I'm sure I would of written lots of mean stuff too This event must taken its toll on you

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    Points for groups 56 and 57 have just been distributed. I still have a pit of cleanup to do: to identify the non-shopper who was accidentally awarded points in group 43 and bann them, and to release the list of banned participants for last time, and to award points in special individual cases, but basically we're done! Phew.
    Thanks so much for the points & for all of your hard work!!!!!!!!! But, were there any non-shoppers in our group? I got all of the points even though the status page says that only 9 of us registered. If you need any points to distibute to people who actually shopped, please let me know, I would love to help out These points should not come out of your pockets!
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Because of this event and SC I have enough points for my first bonus redemption (and a 75k one too!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I know it's been said a few times before but, THANK YOU Cyanne! And to all the group leaders and shoppers!
    Amazing.........ty ty and thank you
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blackpup View Post
    Big big thank you to cyanne, mhk & all of the team leader. You guys are the best!

Personally, I would like for the name of the non-shopper(s) to be made public or at least known to the other team members. I think enough time was given to them to come forward privatly.

Thanks for all of your hard work, we greatly appreciate it Hoping the lack of cooperation from the rogue shoppers does not turn you off to future events.

I totally agree. We really appreciate all your hard work and thank you all.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

That was my first time participating and was a great experience.thanks so much for all the work Cyanne. will be looking forward for next upcoming events.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My first time on this too, just wanting to express my thanks at a smooth transition of points (worth around $30 altogether including the points direct from SDM on a redemption day to me). Especially as this must have taken quite a bit of organising. I'll definitely participate in the next one too!
    Last edited by moomintroll; Sun, Feb 7th, 2010 at 02:04 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Instead of ramdomly posting the same post in 5 different threads, why don't you pm a mod and ask them the put on the blog?
    Last edited by AmberLab; Sun, Feb 7th, 2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: removed spam

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

perfect. i would like to join.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Cyanne,

I am in group 53 and have done my shopping (sent you and my team leader the info). I never received any email from SDM and when I check my account, there are no points nor 1. from my shopping, 2. nor from SC and nor 3. from my mother's shopping (I've referred her/done the computer job/and shopped with her).

How long can it be before I see some points ? (I should get 5000 for my shopping + some from SC + 5000 from my mom).

By the way, in a previous post, you refer people to post number 4 and 5...it seems weird because the date on top of those post is 2009 and if you check for example group 53, my nickname ain't ther, nor my team leader which is momof)...

Thanks !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cyanne,

I've just called the 1-800 number and they've told me that my ponts for my shopping + my mom's will only appear in our accounts on January 28. So, for now' I should only see the points from SC which are not there as of 5 minutes ago. Still did not receive any email from SDM...weird...

Thanks again

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

This is the expired thread from last year's event.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87

Thread Information