User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Kitten View Post

I'm allergic to sulfur
    That can't be very fun if your significant other comes home from a night of drinking and mexican food!
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ouch that really sucks. I hope ur arms feeling better today.

I really dont see how this could be anything but painful. Rubbing oneself with pink sandpaper. Seems rather silly. Should be pulled from shelves but apparently ppl will always try a new method for getting rid of their hair. As who wants to be hairy ? especially women. I use an epilator and that hurts.. but at least it works! and the skin isnt touched in the process.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the review. I had wondered about the smooth away. After reading this thread, I wonder if maybe it would be better to use to remove calluses then to use to remove hair.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Yes, I agree with the other posters... this stuff is just fine-grit sandpaper, marketed very differently. Just pass in this torture device!!
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh,
    Ouch! now we are going to get hair but this is also a time for hair removal and you should carry on.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I got one of these in one of my stockings for Christmas. I took one out just to have a laugh at it as I knew it wouldn't work. I tested a small spot on one of my legs and surprise, surprise, it didn't work. And if you push even harder you just leave more marks on your skin. Not worth a penny IMO.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

hope you feel better the only things ill ever use is my epilator, thread, and razor and thas it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"evil" is the word I used to describe this product. it rubs your skin right off!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

These things gave me a rash, too... and my skin is too sensitive for shaving so I used to wax, but that got ridiculously expensive. Then I bought myself the Remington Essentials Epilator. BEST $75 I HAVE EVER SPENT IN MY LIFE. I love it!!!!!! I used it everywhere - even my armpits.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Thanks for the review on this item!!! My skin is also very sensitive to many things...and I also have "peach fuzz" that women shouldn't have and have tried many products to get rid of it. I think the next best thing for me to do would be electrolysis (sp?).

I use Nair on my upper lip, but only before bed, that way the redness is gone before I wake up and need to go out anywhere. As for eyebrows, I get those suckers waxed at the salon (ain't no way I'm doing it myself, I wouldn't even know where to begin...lol)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've used this before too, and *gasp* I actually liked it and would buy it again. I only used it on my upper and lower legs. Anywhere else and it did feel like it was ripping my skin and hair. It did a great job on my legs and it exfoliated at the same time... stubble took a while to show up too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a sensitive skin, so I use veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin only. This works well and keep my skin soft and silky.
    Himani Boroplus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for letting me know about this, I have been debating on purchasing this to try, now i defiently think I won't.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AWWWW that's too bad (ttb). Smart people like me have been using it for a few years, correctly, with no burns

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don’t know about this product, but I have tried a hair removal similar to this method a while back (I don’t remember the name of the product) it did take off some of my skin and left it red at the first try, but the second try it only removed the hair (took forever) and I had to be extra careful not to hurt my skin, and it stayed a while before it grows back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information