User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Unfortunately due to the unacceptably low customer support I have been providing to this cashback program, I have decided to temporarily terminate the program while I work on fully automating the system and ensuring that I can provide an excellent customer support that the rest of SmartCanucks.ca sections get.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. If we owe you money you will get it in full. We are currently paying out all outstanding cashback.

Please send send an email http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/115736-...ctions-canada/ and she will send you the money we owe you from cashback.

Once again I'm very sorry about that and the whole mess that resulted from my mediocre customer support.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Jan 5th, 2010 at 11:23 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

So.. if I bought something yesterday, will I get cash back?
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I agree that it's a good idea to terminate it (even temporarily) since it's not working right, so many people are having troubles with it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for letting us know!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

fine by me....I completely understand the situation. Thanks for trying to improve it and now it's back to the drawing board.....I'm sure we'll find something that will keep everyone happy (eventually!! LOL)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hi Boo - just sent a PM, and I think you meant to say "send an email" - the PM won't go through as "[email protected]" is NARU.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jac.queline22 View Post
    So.. if I bought something yesterday, will I get cash back?
    Yes

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for letting us know, and you wanting to put in the effort to get things going well again. I'm glad I didn't let go of my account with another site (though I ONLY want to be on SC), and have been doing my cashback through them - because things just were so up in the air here.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So is sally on an exotic island somewhere or will she get these emails right away? what kind of approximate timeline can we expect?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm still here in Canada but yea pretty soon I wont be around for a week or so cause ill be on an exotic island drinking pina coladas.

I'm working on all the emails, its a process thats for sure.

BUT i'd like to mention to people please don't make up transactions or ask to be paid out for referrals I denied previously because they were fake refferals. That still stands, lol. It would save me so much time if people were honest

Everyone else, I'll get to you im working on it.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I'm still here in Canada but yea pretty soon I wont be around for a week or so cause ill be on an exotic island drinking pina coladas.
    hmm will drink a few pinas for me to

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Unfortunately due to the unacceptably low customer support I have been providing to this cashback program, I have decided to temporarily terminate the program while I work on fully automating the system and ensuring that I can provide an excellent customer support that the rest of SmartCanucks.ca sections get.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. If we owe you money you will get it in full. We are currently paying out all outstanding cashback.

Please send a private message to [email protected] and she will send you the money we owe you from cashback.

Once again I'm very sorry about that and the whole mess that resulted from my mediocre customer support.
    tx Boo,
    hope one day we will have it back I think it's cool to get $ back after spending $ that we would spend anyways!!
    It is like getting a freebie, or it is a freebie

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I emailed [email protected] already before with my missing cashback... not sure if I should again now that this new announcement has been made :S

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had too many problems with Cashback not recognizing my purchases. SC Cashback was my initial program, but after the difficulties, I was pushing to search Google for another option and now I am with a competitor's.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for being honest.

The situation in the past 6 months did push us to jump boat and now with this open message at least we'll have a mutual understanding.

Even though SC no longer offers cashback, it's still a great site for sharing - almost everything.
    ************************ <a href="http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/t4tintin">Get Free Gift Cards from Swagbucks</a>
    <a href="https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/25197464-ellemo?ref=lnk">Get $5 Credit from LivingSocial by entering email</a>

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information