User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by julie.leeds View Post
    I think there is a I hate rogers thread on here too *lol*

I think you can only judge by your personal experience.

Either way we still don't have many telecommunication options so most of the time it is a case of the devil you know or the devil you don't!
    It would be great if you can explain clearly what you want to specify? So that I can help you my best.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Honestly, I think everyone Hates Bell. LOL! Anyone who has ever dealt with them that I have talked to has only negatve things to say.
    I am with Rogers and thy are okay, BETTER than Bell for sure.

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Bell..Grrrrrr DH was able to clear up his cell phone bill finally after a long time of accumulating charges for a plan that THEY screwed up.
    They said he must pay. He decided one day to end it there, and honestly I think the people in the next town over could hear him screaming at them on the phone. LOL
    He wasnt nice to them at all, but his total bill was wiped clean.
    I wouldnt have the guts to be like that on the phone but after almost a year, thats what it took to fix it.
    On the day he was screaming at them, we had a family get-together. You never seen 12 people, 3 cats and a dog take shelter in another room so fast!

SDM Optimum Queen Wannabe julie.leeds's Avatar
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danycrixx View Post
    It would be great if you can explain clearly what you want to specify? So that I can help you my best.

Well from my personal experience, I have had more trouble with Rogers than with Bell.

When we used to have rogers for our cable, our bill was never the same two months in a row. first they didn't even send out our first bill for three months after installing the cable. so that bill was about $400 and so by the time I got it, I only had $200 to pay on it because I didn't know how much is was going to be per month plus activation plus install. The person who had the house before us went bankrupt and there were no cable outlets in the house (same with phone...apparently when he lost service they cut him RIGHT OFF) but they forgot to include the introductory offer price so that bill wasn't right so I just paid the $200 I had.

So the next month I had about $100 from the previous month on there, a late charge because they considered my account to be more than 90 days overdue and they fixed the introductory charge for the first three months, but didn'tk apply it to the current bill. SO that bill was screwed up again, I didn't know how much I really owed them so I paid something and spent hours on the phone trying to clear it up and I was assured that it would be fixed...

The next month was a different price, and the month after that, I finally got caught up and had an idea how much the bill should be and It was similar in price but not consistently the same price . Then my hubby wanted NHL Center Ice so we ordered it and it was supposed to be like $15 a month or something (this was over 8 years ago now so I really can't remember exactly what the amounts were) and it took 3 or 4 months to show up on the bill and then it showed up as a lump sum (by this time I expected something like that so I had paid the bill and a bit extra each month while I was waiting to get billed.

There were a few other errors all to do with billing, not service but we were just starting out and it was very frustrating making late payments and being short of cash because our bill didn't total what we expected.

We eneded up getting a "grey" market dish which we were able to use for about 4 years, It wasn't the best solution morally but it worked for us at the time. Then we went to Bell and haven't had any problems with them at all.

I don't know if that is the kind of info you wanted, but I think you will find where there are only limited choice of a product or a service that you will find as many people with good experiences as you do with bad ones.

We have Rogers for our internet and my hubby just got his i-phone thorough them and so far we have had no billing issues or service issues with either.

Follow the elephant...
    http://thestthomasblog.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG I feel bad for you.

I have major problems with Bell but ESPECIALLY Rogers. They are one of the worst companies. Both have bad communications internally between their employees. I hate being outsourced when I try to figure out my internet probs and the person on the other line has no idea what I am talking about.

With Bell, the worst part is I've been moved for 6 months now and for the last 5 months they kept sending the new power cord for my modem to my old address. I even specifically spent an hour on the phone 3 weeks before I actually made my move to have everything changed to my new addy. We hadn't had internet for 1 week and a half because of this mistake. (FYI I run a home business over the internet.)

We also didn't have phone and internet, with Bell, 3 weeks when we moved in. They got delayed for whatever reason they pussyfooted around because the building has a deal with Rogers or something. We got like 6 different stories before we got hooked up. It was ESPECIALLY annoying because a Bell person was here every day to fix up someone else's phone line the whole time we were here and they kept saying that they wouldn't get to our location till whenever because of management not allowing them into the basement. Ok then why is the bell services guy always in the basement hooking someone up. Even when I complained they couldn't give me an answer.

Also it's been 2 years since we have been disputing an overdue payment with rogers which has gone into collections for internet and phone costs because somehow we racked up almost 2k in bills in the span of 1 month?? When we kept pestering them for a detailed invoice of why our bill skyrocketed like that and why it was so high, etc... they responded to us that it had gone to collections so they didn't have the record anymore. What??? They keep refusing to send us a detailed invoice and account of our expenses despite us sending letters and calls. We are thinking of taking them to court with all our documentation because it seems like something fishy was going on with that.

I trust no services at this point... I really wish there was a good reliable company now a days but there really isn't anything.

I hope you get all your stuff resolved.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Bell has been calling me for months trying to get me to switch over to them. Finally last week i freaked on the last guy who called. They called me FOUR times in one day! They apologized and told me they'd take me off their calling list. I didn't have a great opinion of them before but now I'm sure i wont go near them in the future for any services.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Bell has been calling me for months trying to get me to switch over to them. Finally last week i freaked on the last guy who called. They called me FOUR times in one day! They apologized and told me they'd take me off their calling list. I didn't have a great opinion of them before but now I'm sure i wont go near them in the future for any services.
    OMG! You too!! LOL I thought it was just me. They called me 4 times in one day too to change my services on my bell internet. I had to give out names and confirmation numbers each time to get them to stop, they called another 3 times the next day too. LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bell is the worst company in Canada! Switch to Rogers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information