User Tag List

Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I think its a great site!! Very addicting though,which is why im on here usually at 4 or 5 am !!! lol Thanks for everything u do

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Kotasmommy He obviously meant about the site, as in forums, errors, etc not your qualms with specific members, those things have and will always be pm basis only. You admitted it was about me, and I was right, it was blatantly obvious. Boo can read this when hes back. Boo would never start a thread saying please post what members you don't like and or have a problem with. Ever. Hes not heartless.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Jan 13th, 2010 at 03:21 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

this whole thing should have been taken to PM's, sally it was only blantly obvious to you, not to everyone else....the bickering should not been posted, it should have been dealt with in private, if you felt she was intending the post for you, I feel the proper measure was to take it privately and take it to boo as well, or ignore it.
    Mods have to have thick skin, but are also human and therefore have feelings and reactions like *gasps* regular people..lol
    Hope you both start to have a better night
    I think the feeback is great - good or bad- its what makes a well oiled machine work that much better, always room for improvement and...
    when you have soooo many people in one spot, especially on the internet, communications dont always go the way they are intended
    Have a Happy Wednesday!
    Long Live the Frogs!
    One busy Frog hoppin' along.....

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I didn't say he did...He asked ppl to post what they had issues with, I said about the ban...which he asked right out who was banned...I only answered his question, I said about being confused with the boxing day flyer thing, and I said I had a problem with some of the mods...if YOU hadn't have said anything about it, no one would have known who I was referring to. You only knew because we have had problems before. You can't complain that people know I was referring to you, when you were the one who pointed it out. And it was or shouldn't have been any surprise to you that I have a problem with you. I could easily pm you and tell you in detail what I think about you...but instead I chose to make one comment about a power trip, because as I stated...had you not brought your name up, nobody would have had any idea who I was referring to. Besides...I was only giving my opinion on what I thought needed to be fixed with this site. See if we "step out of line" any of the mods can make a desicion to ban us...but what are we supposed to do if we feel that one of the mods is out of line? We know that Boo is extremely busy with other matters, which is why mods get appointed in the first place. People dont want to be banned or come across as a b****, so many people just dont say anything at all. I on the other hand will say when I think something is not done in a fauir and just way. If I was banned for "trolling" i.e. saying something that was deemed inappropriate, then should you not have also been banned for coming out and calling me a liar. Which is just as bad as anything I have said about you. I refuse to treat someone nicely and with respect that does not give me the same in return.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post
    I didn't say he did...He asked ppl to post what they had issues with, I said about the ban...which he asked right out who was banned...I only answered his question, I said about being confused with the boxing day flyer thing, and I said I had a problem with some of the mods...if YOU hadn't have said anything about it, no one would have known who I was referring to. You only knew because we have had problems before. You can't complain that people know I was referring to you, when you were the one who pointed it out. And it was or shouldn't have been any surprise to you that I have a problem with you. I could easily pm you and tell you in detail what I think about you...but instead I chose to make one comment about a power trip, because as I stated...had you not brought your name up, nobody would have had any idea who I was referring to. Besides...I was only giving my opinion on what I thought needed to be fixed with this site. See if we "step out of line" any of the mods can make a desicion to ban us...but what are we supposed to do if we feel that one of the mods is out of line? We know that Boo is extremely busy with other matters, which is why mods get appointed in the first place. People dont want to be banned or come across as a b****, so many people just dont say anything at all. I on the other hand will say when I think something is not done in a fauir and just way. If I was banned for "trolling" i.e. saying something that was deemed inappropriate, then should you not have also been banned for coming out and calling me a liar. Which is just as bad as anything I have said about you. I refuse to treat someone nicely and with respect that does not give me the same in return.
    Quoting for Boo in case of modification.

One last thing Kotas mommy, it was another scer that showed me your post knowing it was completely directed at me. I didn't call you a liar.

Im finished reply as many times as youd like, all im going to do is keep quoting for Boo, this is ridiculous.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I love this site, as is obvious by my insane addiction to it (I would seek help but I just can't leave my computer long enough!).

There are couple of things that I would love to see improved. First, like a lot of other people, the searching is sometimes a problem. I've searched a term and gotten no results then looked through the first few pages of a forum and found that exact term in a title. A tad frustrating.

The only other thing is a missing brag post win that I had in September that I'm still waiting to recieve, the $2.50 gift gc for posting that I requested at some point in the summer and the cashback issue. I do competely understand that these things take time, especially the cashback problem. I would like to have some communication about it though, more so the brag win and the gift gc because they were both so long ago and I've heard nothing about either.

As for the cashback problem, I don't even want to imagine the kind of work that's going to take to fix and a huge thanks to those that are tackling it.

Once again, I heart SC!!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

As a new member, I had no idea who Kotasmommy was referring to. I was reading through all the posts, seeing what other members think of the site. Being new to the online saving community, I want to learn as much as I can. I do agree however, that once she posted, then Boo should have replied. He could have replied here, just about the Mod power tripping comment. And, then address the whole issue in the PM forum. If he isn't around then this could be done when he is around. It has now been drawn out far too long in a public forum. I found the last few pages of this thread to be of no use to anyone. I am not meaning to offend anyone, just a comment from a newbie.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

wanted to say a HUGE thank you for fixing the private messages to only include "REPLY" as an option.
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Wed, Jan 13th, 2010 at 04:15 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Oh, I just thought of another suggestion....

My user control panel page loads really slowly when I am trying to access reps. I would love it if we could delete reps after a certain time period, or even if it was a conveyor belt type idea where they were only stored for a certain period and then dropped off. It would shorten the loading time for the page.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    As a new member, I had no idea who Kotasmommy was referring to. I was reading through all the posts, seeing what other members think of the site. Being new to the online saving community, I want to learn as much as I can. I do agree however, that once she posted, then Boo should have replied. He could have replied here, just about the Mod power tripping comment. And, then address the whole issue in the PM forum. If he isn't around then this could be done when he is around. It has now been drawn out far too long in a public forum. I found the last few pages of this thread to be of no use to anyone. I am not meaning to offend anyone, just a comment from a newbie.
    Well said - the last few pages are quotes so nothing can be changed (very childish in my opinion) - this thread is beginning to sound like something you would see kids writing not adults - time for everyone to step back and for BOO to close this thread and give everyone who wants to act like a child to take the time to grow up

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post

I think some of the mods on here should be looked at a bit harder. Some must be on a power trip...to say some of the things they do.
    As a mod, all I can say is to remember we're only human.
    We do take things personally SOMETIMES, and we do let other things go A LOT OF THE TIMES.

Any human is bound to get upset sometimes right? I mean, that rule applies to everyone all the time.

I feel the other mods do a great job, with imperfections that are to be expected seeing as we aren't robots.

I know you didn't mean me specifically, I just wanted to say as a general rule remember we are just like you

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    Oh, I just thought of another suggestion....

My user control panel page loads really slowly when I am trying to access reps. I would love it if we could delete reps after a certain time period, or even if it was a conveyor belt type idea where they were only stored for a certain period and then dropped off. It would shorten the loading time for the page.

ooh, great suggestion

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well sometimes peoples feelings get hurt simple as that. I quoted as childish as it seems so the posts dont get edited.

Im not a small child but I also shouldnt have to sit back and shut up while I am being trampled on. You can totally attack another member without using their name. Of course I get in trouble if Im innapropriate from Boo, actually hes probably tougher on me then most of Sc, but this is too much and way out of hand to just sit back and let it continue.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Jan 13th, 2010 at 04:14 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Well said - the last few pages are quotes so nothing can be changed (very childish in my opinion) - this thread is beginning to sound like something you would see kids writing not adults - time for everyone to step back and for BOO to close this thread and give everyone who wants to act like a child to take the time to grow up
    It's not childish to quote in any way - people change things all the time

This thread doesn't need to be closed, everyone just needs to get back to the original topic that's all

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Well sometimes peoples feelings get hurt simple as that. I quoted as childish as it seems so the posts dont get edited.

Im not a small child but I also shouldnt have to sit back and shut up while I am being trampled on.

Tons of us think you are great. For the record

Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information