User Tag List

Page 28 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Cute Baby! 32.Camden/ZoŽ jenlively49's Avatar
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

don't forgot everyone max 2 referral links in your signature

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Boo actually did address that and asked you to try it again. He addressed it in his long reply after most of the drama was over.

Really?? That's great!! thanks I will. I will have to go hunting thru the 30 pages and find that reply. My apologies for missing this
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have never problem.i just want to say thanks to you for making such a wonderful site and I saved lots money and time. This site is my best friend.<!-- GAL --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    Hi
    I agree with some of the other newbies that posted in this thread.
    It feels sometimes as if our ideas/suggestions/bargains go unheard.
    I was trying to look for a reply to this, and did not find it. I apologize if it is there,and I missed it.
    We were all new on here once upon a time. Sometimes it does feel like trial by fire when learning how Smart Canucks works. I give credit when credit is due when I read a good deal/brag/freebie no matter who posts it. I've also given a (sometimes not so gentle nudge) when things are reposts or Spam or not Canadian friendly. Its not being mean. I've learnt the hard way by doing some reposts...but trust me- the negative feedback made me work harder at getting some positive reputation...and I'm still here! If anything- don't let it discourage you from participating or posting or let it get you down... It could be worse!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I do have a question. When I first signed up, there was a message with a link that I was supposed to give to people that I referred to SC. Somehow, I couldn't find that message again - even when a friend did join.

Is there a specific place I should look for this?

Thanks for any clarification!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BookMom View Post
    I do have a question. When I first signed up, there was a message with a link that I was supposed to give to people that I referred to SC. Somehow, I couldn't find that message again - even when a friend did join.

Is there a specific place I should look for this?

Thanks for any clarification!
    It should be right on top of the UserControl page.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by trucks12trucks; Fri, Jan 15th, 2010 at 06:07 AM.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    It should be right on top of the UserControl page.
    Great - thanks!!!!

Now I know why I never saw it again!!! I never used UserControl - I always scrolled down to "Private Messages" or "Subscribed Threads" or "Edit Details"!!

I still have a lot to learn about the site!!!!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    All I want to say is make the gifts cheaper so that NS will buy me one!! She calls me her friend, well sometimes, but she never gives me gifts! LOL

Keep up the good work Boo.

Oh and ya, I would really like to see a photo of you wearing that cool SC tee shirt I made you!!

What do you all think - Should Boo post a pic of himself or not
    ya either make the gifts cheaper or tell me how to make some candy! you are a great friend sue. check your prezzies. i sent u a multipurpose gift

and boo did post a pic of himself, but he removed it he looks like a zebra

i told him in an IM i thought he looked like a horses....

um nevermind.

it's good he has a sense of humor

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love the nana NS. I think if you like post a gazillion photos you can make some candy. I personal keep looking for a sugar daddy, but he doesn't seem to be here. LOL

I think Boo should send me his pic then cause I missed it.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thanks for fixing my signature problem

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I am another one that thinks candies are a little too hard to earn. The caption on the game room is play some fun word games and earn candies. It then takes you about 10 posts to earn one candy. Here is Boo's quote:

The gifts are intentionally made expensive so that they mean something when you give them to someone

Judging by the number of members who want cheaper candy, I think Boo should reconsider this request. Take me for example, I don't like posting pictures in albums and I'm over 3,000 posts and I have less than 3,000 candies and I have been on for about 7 months now. Frankly it's discouraging.

There is a saying: "It's the thought that counts"

I don't think most members here would be spending their candies frivolously even if they were cheaper. It makes it hard for us to thank all of the people we deal with on this site.

I also believe it's easy to say you have to earn them coming from someone who has over 400,000 candies. The rules must have changed since the inception of the candyland offer.

I am not saying this to disparage your hard work on this site Boo, but franky, doing this won't make you lose money and it will make a lot of members happy.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

The candies seem so expensive cus we are all so frugal!
    (Hey Boo....could I suggest Candy Coupons???)

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    I am another one that thinks candies are a little too hard to earn. The caption on the game room is play some fun word games and earn candies. It then takes you about 10 posts to earn one candy. Here is Boo's quote:

The gifts are intentionally made expensive so that they mean something when you give them to someone

Judging by the number of members who want cheaper candy, I think Boo should reconsider this request. Take me for example, I don't like posting pictures in albums and I'm over 3,000 posts and I have less than 3,000 candies and I have been on for about 7 months now. Frankly it's discouraging.

There is a saying: "It's the thought that counts"

I don't think most members here would be spending their candies frivolously even if they were cheaper. It makes it hard for us to thank all of the people we deal with on this site.

I also believe it's easy to say you have to earn them coming from someone who has over 400,000 candies. The rules must have changed since the inception of the candyland offer.

I am not saying this to disparage your hard work on this site Boo, but franky, doing this won't make you lose money and it will make a lot of members happy.
    Give the man more candy dammit!! lol

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meguwo View Post
    I don't like how on the blog someone else got credit for posting the Rona coupons when I had posted them 16 hours prior Mods should have to make sure it wasn't a repost before they post it to the blog and give the credit.

I'm not mad though! It's not like the world is going to end, but it's nice to get credit on the blog!
    seeing as this happened one time and you PMed me about it and I immediately edited the blog I don't really think it needed to go into this thread as general things you don't like about SC lol ...

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DH666 View Post
    Ahem! This was not addressed. I know it's not the most important thing in the world, but of 68 active Tournaments, the majority of them should be closed. Just to keep the game room and tournament section clean you know.
    I've been in the game room maybe once or twice the whole time I've been a member here. I had no idea it needed to be made spic n span. Note made.

Originally Posted by shellylynn39
    I don't know if this was suggested, or if it is possible. But, I think it would be helpful to have a date beside the oringinal posters name. Being a new person, I am going back through quite a few different sections, and I open up some only to find out that it was posted back in 2008. It is mostly in the contests, or freebie section that this would be helpful. I feel anyway. Then the person could make the choice if they are going to open up this thread or not.
    Other than that little suggestion, I am loving it.
    Thanks for all the hard work that everyone puts in.
    I'm not sure I understand what you are requesting. Do you mean to put a date beside the thread title so that you know how old the thread is before you even open it?

Page 28 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information