User Tag List

Page 33 of 182 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GINSENG View Post
    Quoted for truth

How many more have quietly left without saying anything?

Boo doesn't see the damage being done

Maybe one mod should be exclusive to dealing with cashback, it is a big job. Other duties could be assigned to someone else
    Quote Originally Posted by GINSENG View Post
    You can't take it personally, its not just you, its lots. Heck, Daphne had been given her own special pinned thread to run, most people know why she sallied off into the sunset.

Not everyone makes a good mod, on many sites its NOT the frequent posters who are chosen. It takes a high level of maturity, a small ego, and ability to be objective. Many can't do it.
    GINSENG <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1653334", true); </script> <!-- Man Gender--> <!-- / Man Gender-->
    CaNewbie

<!-- Man Arcade-->
    <!-- / Man Arcade--> Join Date: Jan 2010 - welcome to SC? And you are really, who?

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi Boo

I'm having a hard time with my signature. I can't change it, preview or delete it.
    Also my posts seem all screwed up, with buttons where they shouldn't be.

Please help!
    Thanks
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    When banners are seen or reported, I PM the person to remove it. Not everyone is on everyday, so results are not going to be immediate. I would really rather a person remove it themselves and be aware of the rule. But if I notice a person has been online and it may seem like they are ignoring my request, it will get removed anyway.
    yep, that's so true! just hit the little report button if you see a banner, because there is no way on earth we can catch them all

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponshopper210 View Post
    ok i just didnt see any point to them>
    there isn't really a point other than people goofing off, that's why they are in the games room lol

Cute Baby! 32.Camden/ZoŽ jenlively49's Avatar
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    GINSENG <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1653334", true); </SCRIPT> <!-- Man Gender--><!-- / Man Gender-->
    CaNewbie

<!-- Man Arcade-->
    <!-- / Man Arcade--> Join Date: Jan 2010 - welcome to SC? And you are really, who?
    cute eh?! They just joined and now oh so much, more then me because I didn't know anything about why Daphne has left

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Wow.

I had no idea we have some rough times in here, lol. That must mean something... either about me or SC... or both.

This hoopla reminds me of many years ago when I used to wortk with people for an Aaron Carter fanclub, website, forum, chat... etc... it's a very very VERY interesting world on the w w w DOT! lol

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

WHEN IS BOO COMING BACK ON HERE TO >>> FOLLOW UP!?? I am still waiting on what he can do to fix this posting issue.. how can i host trains if ican't edit them !?!?!?
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

callllllmmmmmm lol

couponshopper210
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

is boo away?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i love the site but my biggest issue is the constant 503 error page, i'll try to click on 5 posts and all 5 will give me this error it makes for hard surfing of the site when every post you click on is giving me the error
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i love the site but my biggest issue is the constant 503 error page, i'll try to click on 5 posts and all 5 will give me this error it makes for hard surfing of the site when every post you click on is giving me the error
    I've had no problems. Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies/using a different browser?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    Never encountered this.
    Last edited by Insane; Tue, Jan 19th, 2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: silly spelling mistake
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Wow, that's alot of reading. As many know, I love SC and am active in many sections of it. I think the adopt a newbie idea in the coupon section was a great idea. So, as a suggestion, maybe some of us long timers could give a newbie a little help. Maybe post this in the welcome section, a list of long timers that could help with getting around the site. Many times I see a new member ask a question, and I will pm them with an answer if I can, if I can't I search for a member who can help them out. I don't just mean with coupons either.
    I am always willing to help out SC, even though I am a total computer dork, and I am sure there are many other great sc'ers out there willing to give a hand.
    As for Boo and the mods, I think you are doing a wonderful job, just taking on the gift exchanges is hard keeping up with all the pm's, I can't imagine what your inbox is like.
    I agree with what others have mentioned, sometimes written words may come out the wrong way, I have been hurt a few times, but then realize it could be my mood, or maybe they just wanted to be a bit harsh. Sometimes I even try to stay away from the odd member just to keep peace. Everyone is human, and we will never all get along, and real life does creep in and yank us out of SC from time to time. But as many of us, we love coming back and getting swept up in all the great posts.
    Last edited by Littlemoe0; Tue, Jan 19th, 2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: spelling dork I am

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What about having a classified section? Like a Kijiji/eBay sort of thing? Just an idea

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    seeing as this happened one time and you PMed me about it and I immediately edited the blog I don't really think it needed to go into this thread as general things you don't like about SC lol ...
    I thought I would post it incase it happened to other people, and its funny because 3 people private messaged me agreeing and they said that it has happened to them as well. Not sure why they didn't post it on the thread, but some people don't like to deal with confrontation.

Again, thanks for editing the blog, but it was almost on the next page now and the other member got the credit first, so it really didn't make a difference to put me after them.

I am just saying mods should search and make sure someone else hasn't posted before they add it on the blog and give someone else credit. If I hadn't noticed for a while I wouldn't have received the credit at all. And it does take time to post deals in the thread when you are adding photos and such to it, so it's nice to get the credit!

I am not blaming you, bc you did fix it when I messaged you- I shouldn't have had to message you though

Edit: We are told to make sure we use the search feature and make SURE we aren't reposting, mods should have to do the same before posting on the blog- that's my general things to fix about SC!

(I personally am not going to cry in the corner over it, but some people may feel otherwise)
    Last edited by meguwo; Tue, Jan 19th, 2010 at 04:22 AM. Reason: See above

Page 33 of 182 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread Information