User Tag List

Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I might have a facebook style chat.. we'll see

I unbanned her and I would like to talk to her on messenger to personally apologize to her.

And also posting it publicly on here....

thetick, I am very sorry

Fine

you're getting my reply on messenger

...ok next time I want an actual pic of you and not of your illigitimate child...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

fix the fuggin nova scotia local site. just have hrm and then rest of ns., cause we don't get THAT many deals that the rest of canada don't. and i got a deal to post that's not in either halifax or sidney

O..M...G.

lmao @ rose!!!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

OK, serious. I see the reported posts, and I really don't know what to do about them.

Several times a day, I see the reported posts, mentioning how other members have banner referral links, or multiple referrals in their siggy's. I think it might be time for you to enforce this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    Now that I have everyone's attention.

I want to thank SC for their support and condolences when Beast Master passed away. Our membership pushed him to a Gold status on his ferret site in a matter of a couple of days. This required almost 2,000 votes, and you guys did it!!

I also have to mention that Boo and Sally sent flowers to my house while I was away in Ottawa attending to BM's affairs. They figured they would cheer me up when I got home, and they were right.
    I think we should go for platinum this year! This was his wish and we can make it! We're already up to a very good start!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Can you give us the control to delete the 'User Notes' in our profiles? Or is there a way to delete the User Notes option from even showing on our profiles?

Thanks!
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this...I know that there is a thread about a 503 error message somewhere but I would have no clue on how to add it hereBut I lose connection constantly, it doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is this is the message I get...

Safari can’t open the page “http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/119487-...now-canada-4/” because the server unexpectedly dropped the connection, which sometimes occurs when the server is busy. You might be able to open the page later.

Any ideas? Thanks!!!
    Whoops lost connection..trying to send again..
    and again
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

what what? chicken butt? chickendog's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd like to see more enforcement of the signature rules. I'm constantly seeing newer members with loads of links, huge fonts, etc. and their signatures remain like that for weeks. It's irritating to think that a newbie is getting loads of referrals through their big and flashy signature when others have been promoting things for awhile but following the rules of a reasonably sized signature.
    I've received over $400 in FREE amazon giftcards through swagbucks! Does your search engine give you that? Sign up for easy to get free stuff:
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=305202

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    OK, serious. I see the reported posts, and I really don't know what to do about them.

Several times a day, I see the reported posts, mentioning how other members have banner referral links, or multiple referrals in their siggy's. I think it might be time for you to enforce this.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    I'd like to see more enforcement of the signature rules. I'm constantly seeing newer members with loads of links, huge fonts, etc. and their signatures remain like that for weeks. It's irritating to think that a newbie is getting loads of referrals through their big and flashy signature when others have been promoting things for awhile but following the rules of a reasonably sized signature.
    What are the signature rules? Am I breaking any? If I am I didn't know about any rules- if there are rules I think they should be clearly pointed out when you go to edit your signature!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Thanks for this wonderful site, Boo! You've helped me save so much money this year. I love that this forum is so positive. I'm shocked by how people can be so rude to each other on other sites on the Internet where comments are posted. I guess I'm spoiled by this site!

Thank you for everything you do to make this such a great place!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

This is something that I think is helpful when doing trades, a search feature in your private messages. I'm pretty sure this feature isn't present and I don't think it's that complicated to add. So would you be able to look into it?

But I like that you're looking for constructive criticism, good thread idea
    Like FREE Gift Cards or PayPal?
    Join SwagBucks to win gift cards just by browsing the Internet or
    win $1 every day at Lead Prizes
    Please PM me after clicking the links above

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
    u aint changing my signature!!!!! (believe it..or not but i get NO referrals with that. like ..wtf?)
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Jan 12th, 2010 at 11:25 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I just want to add to the referral links comments. I report these types of things all the time because I think it should be enforced. I belong to many points programs that encourage referrals but I have kept banners and stuff out of my signature because I know it's not allowed, however I still see people on here with banners and/or excessive links in their signature and nothing happens.

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fire_earth_air View Post
    This is something that I think is helpful when doing trades, a search feature in your private messages. I'm pretty sure this feature isn't present and I don't think it's that complicated to add. So would you be able to look into it?

But I like that you're looking for constructive criticism, good thread idea

Ooooohhhhh....I think this all the time - thought maybe there was some reason we couldn't do it! I'd love this!
    "Far over the misty mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old,
    We must away ere break of day, to seek the pale enchanted gold."

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

actually i reported someone that had like 4 links in their siggy and it was removed straight away. sometimes a mod that has the power to do so isn't always around. each mod has a certain part of sc, and certain things they can/can't do.

if you find something really offensive best thing is to pm (a mod) or im them if you have their link.
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Jan 12th, 2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: my bad, he did change it to 2. damn i'm missing out lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

First of all, SC is AMAZING, and I am so addicted to this site, it's ridiculous...Everyone's so great and helpful, the site is well organized, and it's overall just incredible! :D

If you're on a mission to 'fix' SC though (although I don't see any problems), I have a weird one for you...

I am not sure if I should post this, or PM you with the problem, but I figure I'll try here first in case anyone else is experiencing this issue...It appears that my profile has multiple personality disorder...It says I haven't logged in since Mar 29, 2008 (clearly not true...) and also there has been some issue with trade rating...It says I have 9 in total (I think it says 9...), however, sometimes I somehow go on the 'other' profile, and it says I have 7 trade ratings, with completely different SCers...Now, I've traded with each of the 9 + 7, but shouldn't it be combining it??? I PMd one of the mods about it a looooooong time ago, but it probably got overlooked...Anyways, if you're bored and want a challenge, you can counsel my account and perhaps bring all its personalities into 1 account...

Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information