User Tag List

Page 72 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We cant spelll dictate peoples posts. But I have been trying to fix a few. Sometimes people just get too excited.

Also the blog looks really bland with less then 10 blogs imo.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Boo, I get "lost" all the time on site. Not that it's a complaint, I find some really cool stuff and then get distracted. Do you have a site tree anywhere, so I can find my way around a little better?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marchBB View Post
    Maybe a spell checker would be useful. Lots of people have spelled words wrong in thread titles & from reading posts seems some have no idea how to spell common words I guess it looks a little unprofessional for someone who just found the website and is browsing through the forums? Misspelling is one of my pet peeves...this just my opinion & suggestion (aka. please don't yell at me)
    Some people are english as second language or have learning disabilities. No yelling, just pointing out that it's not always carelessness.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good points, guess I didn't think of those

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    We cant spelll dictate peoples posts. But I have been trying to fix a few. Sometimes people just get too excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Some people are english as second language or have learning disabilities. No yelling, just pointing out that it's not always carelessness.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

or old bats that are too tired to care about spelling

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Would like to have a notice regarding the babies/kids/pets contests.

If not happening, just say so. Why leave it hanging?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marchBB View Post
    Maybe a spell checker would be useful. Lots of people have spelled words wrong in thread titles & from reading posts seems some have no idea how to spell common words I guess it looks a little unprofessional for someone who just found the website and is browsing through the forums? Misspelling is one of my pet peeves...this just my opinion & suggestion (aka. please don't yell at me)
    i know, i do ....misspelling, typo error,etc.... sorry

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i don't like that the tabs at the top automatically drop down when you rest the cursor on them... can they not be changed to drop down only when they are clicked?

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I don't know if we can do this already but if we can I haven't figured out how.
    Can we track the reps we give out the same way we view the reps we get?
    thanks
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caroman View Post
    I don't know if we can do this already but if we can I haven't figured out how.
    Can we track the reps we give out the same way we view the reps we get?
    thanks
    I totally agree, I'd like this!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I just wanted to say that smart canucks has helped my spelling TREMENDOUSLY!!!!! I use ta be one a dem ppl who typed lyk dis. UGH! That irritates the living CRAP out of me now. I always try and use capitals, punctuation and when my words are underlined red, I make sure to i change it to the correct spelling. =) I brain still doesn't like to type "your" It comes out you, which doesn't get underlined, and I hate re reading, so that one slips by an awful lot and makes me sound stupid lol.

This site really could use an overhaul as far as organization goes. There are so many stagnant threads deep in archives growing mold and cobs webs that really don't be there, There are a ton of threads that are repeats, or just simply don't need to be there (questions that already have answers throughout the forum etc but somebody couldn't find it posted, or was too lazy to search)
    There are WAY too many tabs, and I think that scares people when they first visit the site. They could totally be broken down into catigories and sub forums that would make more sense and be much more organized. Im sure that would be a lot of work, but it would make a HUGE difference.
    When you go to www.smartcanucks.ca you don't know where to start, and its rather confusing(to most) on how to search.
    I know I have said this before, but I REALLY think a CHAT forum would be very beneficial. There are enough regulars online that it could be moderated most of the time to keep out trolls/spammers/mean people etc. And people could have their questions answered without creating a thread/having to dig through ancient archives for an hour. We wouldn't need "post anything" threads in order to talk to our friends. We could just go to the chat, and talk in real time.
    Perhaps having a "If you are new to SC start HERE" which could be very visible from the main page, that contains info on how to navigate the website, what the site has to offer, a brief description of the different section and how they work etc.
    These are my ideas, and what I would change. =)
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Would like to have a notice regarding the babies/kids/pets contests.

If not happening, just say so. Why leave it hanging?
    It is happening. I took it over and hope to get it up this weekend. Fingers crossed!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Amber, you rock!!! Awesome!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    This site really could use an overhaul as far as organization goes. There are so many stagnant threads deep in archives growing mold and cobs webs that really don't be there, There are a ton of threads that are repeats, or just simply don't need to be there (questions that already have answers throughout the forum etc but somebody couldn't find it posted, or was too lazy to search)
    There are WAY too many tabs, and I think that scares people when they first visit the site. They could totally be broken down into catigories and sub forums that would make more sense and be much more organized. Im sure that would be a lot of work, but it would make a HUGE difference.
    When you go to www.smartcanucks.ca you don't know where to start, and its rather confusing(to most) on how to search.
    I know I have said this before, but I REALLY think a CHAT forum would be very beneficial. There are enough regulars online that it could be moderated most of the time to keep out trolls/spammers/mean people etc. And people could have their questions answered without creating a thread/having to dig through ancient archives for an hour. We wouldn't need "post anything" threads in order to talk to our friends. We could just go to the chat, and talk in real time.
    Perhaps having a "If you are new to SC start HERE" which could be very visible from the main page, that contains info on how to navigate the website, what the site has to offer, a brief description of the different section and how they work etc.
    These are my ideas, and what I would change. =)
    I completely agree with all of this! When I first joined the site, I was so overwhelmed by the amount of stuff (like tabs, threads) that I left and didn't come back for a couple of days.
    I think it would really help out newcomers if we had a guide for newbies!

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I think the security guard dude down there thinks we are nuts
    You know, I don't think I ever even noticed him... I'm usually too busy creating havoc.

Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Page 72 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread Information