User Tag List

Page 85 of 182 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Suggestion. In a thread, if the date of the original post could be included by the name of the OP, I think I would find that useful.
    Not something I don't like rather something I would like...
    +2
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

There seems to be a lot of Spam in the Entertainment Society sub-forum.

There are 4-6 "users" in that sub-forum who constantly spam for Edogo.com and Moviewatchlist.com , and at this point it would be nice to see those sites blocked, as both are known to be either Scam or Phishing sites.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

i love SC so much! the only thing that bothers me is when people have pointed out something as illegal on invalid and people keep asking for
    how to do it anyways.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

No member should be telling another member something is "illegal" or nor right. If theres an issue one has to hit the report button. Its not up to members to police or mod others.

Perhaps the others didn't read the post of the person accusing them its "illegal so they ask how they did it.

Smart Canucks does not endorse illegal activity, but we cant stop or investigate it if everyone just runs around policing each other rather then reporting it.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Jul 6th, 2011 at 06:56 PM.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I am disapointed that a few of the stickies that I reffered to from time to time(MIR's and list of insert dates) are gone Wish they were back.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Please don't misunderstand me, but I find that threads are often expired too quickly because someone has taken offence to something posted. People have all sorts of beliefs - each of which I feel is perfectly legitimate and valid, even if I hold a diametrically opposite view.

I can understand removing individual posts, if they go way over the top and are, to put it mildly, snarky against another individual. But why shut down a whole thread where people can expand their horizons a bit and learn about other's thoughts, beliefs, ideals?

If I post that I believe all SCers should vote for a feline theocracy in the next election or they will all be condemned to spending eternity in a litter box in the sky, I fully expect people to either laugh, curse or call me a crackpot. Or maybe they'll just try to convince me that a canine autocracy is the way to go.

I'll never understand how it is that folks who have the gumption to deal with cranky cashiers calling them every name in the book can be so easily offended.

Maybe we could move those threads to a section titled "not for the faint of heart"?

Thanks to all the mods for their hard work. Maybe if we all took a step back & looked at posts in a different light, you'd have less work to do.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Is there any way the calendar can be updated? It still says November 2010... I used to use it to see what birthdays are coming up etc. but now it's not updating to present day.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I am disapointed that a few of the stickies that I reffered to from time to time(MIR's and list of insert dates) are gone Wish they were back.
    The are not gone, they are in the shopping and frugal living wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Please don't misunderstand me, but I find that threads are often expired too quickly because someone has taken offence to something posted. People have all sorts of beliefs - each of which I feel is perfectly legitimate and valid, even if I hold a diametrically opposite view.

I can understand removing individual posts, if they go way over the top and are, to put it mildly, snarky against another individual. But why shut down a whole thread where people can expand their horizons a bit and learn about other's thoughts, beliefs, ideals?

Unfortunately there were a lot of requests and objections to this thread. Relgion is a very sensitive topic for many. There is no debate section because of the drama and fighting it causes. Its been tried several times. I honestly understand both sides.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Jul 24th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Is there any way the calendar can be updated? It still says November 2010... I used to use it to see what birthdays are coming up etc. but now it's not updating to present day.
    Will ffwd to Boo

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

[QUOTE=Sally888;3677310]The are not gone, they are in the shopping and frugal living wiki.
    QUOTE]
    Not sure how newbies ever find their way around the site cause after almost 3 yrs on here and I still can't find anything.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Soon there won't even be stickies. We are trying to organize things more, unfortunately that does mean some patience from older members as we move things around.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/212767-...ectory-canada/

Navigates you throughout that forum. You should be able to locate your threads very easily. If your thread is in there but isn't listed yet in the directory just let me know.
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Jul 25th, 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am still not sure why my local thread was moved to there, it makes no sense being out of the hamilton forum when its about local threads
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It might of been moved by mistake? Can u pm me it?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

old people don't have patience Sally lol........now where did I leave my glasses???lol

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    old people don't have patience Sally lol........now where did I leave my glasses???lol
    when you find yours can you help me find mine

Page 85 of 182 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Thread Information