User Tag List

Page 130 of 182 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I can get but not give any reps, the buttons gone... no idea.

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

I just want to thank the active MODS, you guys are great!
    scbpooh and mcminsen like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I can get but not give any reps, the buttons gone... no idea.
    hmmm when I try to p'm you it says your inbox is full
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I'm so confused about what is going on here right now. I've been back at work and not really paying attention to the forum of late. Did Sally resign?!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hmmm when I try to p'm you it says your inbox is full
    That's what I got too.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Its not full, thats just a nice way of saying its not turned on. Thats ok though, I am on Facebook if anyone needs to chat directly or wants info or whatever.
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Aug 21st, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
    Jezebel and scbpooh like this.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow
    Jezebel likes this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My opinion....members except way too much from this Boo person (Who i assume is the owner of the site)

He builds the infrastructure of the forum and pays for web hosting. Then he gets "Volunteers" to run the site aka mods for him. If members don't like the way the site is being run, do not log in. Obviously, he's not as emotionally invested into the site as you all are...he probably has a real job and this is his side baby. It's an excellent business plan!!

SC should start a yearly subscription fee for members with certain advantages on the site. The people who pay for the service should get priority to servers, advanced profile settings etc...this will result in less complaints from the freebies!

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don’t agree with Stifler. I’m here to save money as is everyone else so if ever I have to pay for the same site I have now count me out.
    scbpooh, Natalka, Insane and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    My opinion....members except way too much from this Boo person (Who i assume is the owner of the site)

He builds the infrastructure of the forum and pays for web hosting. Then he gets "Volunteers" to run the site aka mods for him. If members don't like the way the site is being run, do not log in. Obviously, he's not as emotionally invested into the site as you all are...he probably has a real job and this is his side baby. It's an excellent business plan!!

SC should start a yearly subscription fee for members with certain advantages on the site. The people who pay for the service should get priority to servers, advanced profile settings etc...this will result in less complaints from the freebies!
    This thread was started by Boo asking for user's concerns. The majority of concerns lately revolve around rules that Boo implemented that are not being enforced, rewards systems that he brought up having (that still don't exist), site issues since the upgrade by Boo (where he asked users to post their glitches), unanswered pms, trade issues that were unresolved without a trading mod (until fallen graciously stepped up), and other personal site concerns (e.g., Sally not having an inbox or reps).

There has been a drastic change to SC this past year. Boo was very communicative initial (after the upgrade) and now has stopped responding about issues/concerns that he requested us to post. This is even a thread that he created to post concerns, so I'm not sure how we expect too much from him when he wanted us to post issues here.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Boo has long since said that SC will not be a paid site
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    This thread was started by Boo asking for user's concerns. The majority of concerns lately revolve around rules that Boo implemented that are not being enforced, rewards systems that he brought up having (that still don't exist), site issues since the upgrade by Boo (where he asked users to post their glitches), unanswered pms, trade issues that were unresolved without a trading mod (until fallen graciously stepped up), and other personal site concerns (e.g., Sally not having an inbox or reps).

There has been a drastic change to SC this past year. Boo was very communicative initial (after the upgrade) and now has stopped responding about issues/concerns that he requested us to post. This is even a thread that he created to post concerns, so I'm not sure how we expect too much from him when he wanted us to post issues here.
    You can post whatever complaints/issues you want...don't feel the entitlement to get a response. Instead of members constantly insulting Boo for not responding to PM's etc, why not show your appreciation for creating such a website.

I feel too many people are bashing this Boo person...does it really matter about a reward system? It's Boo's site...not OURS....if you don't like it, don't log in. I can assure you that Boo isn't losing sleep over the rewards system...i think everyone else should do the same. If Boo (knock on woods) gets hit by a bus and doesn't pay the web hosting company...this site goes offline forever. Take the site for what it is...a free site that saves you money.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you!
    Last edited by Stifler; Wed, Aug 22nd, 2012 at 11:19 AM.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    You can post whatever complaints/issues you want...don't feel the entitlement to get a response. Instead of members constantly insulting Boo for not responding to PM's etc, why not show your appreciation for creating such a website.

I feel too many people are bashing this Boo person...does it really matter about a reward system? It's Boo's site...not OURS....if you don't like it, don't log in. I can assure you that Boo isn't losing sleep over the rewards system...i think everyone else should do the same. If Boo (knock on woods) gets hit by a bus and doesn't pay the web hosting company...this site goes offline forever. Take the site for what it is...a free site that saves you money.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you!
    When did I bash SC or Boo? I simply posted concerns like he requested and other members have as well.
    Sally888, Jezebel, KK7 and 2 others like this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    When did I bash SC or Boo? I simply posted concerns like he requested and other members have as well.
    During the Sally 888 fiasco, everyone was commenting on Boo like it was the end of the world. Life went on did it not and so does the site.

If the site was an 'optional paid membership' for advanced featured, then the one those who invest would have the right to complain about the minor insignificant issues and not have everyone feel as if the site should be tailored to their needs. Sites that have paid membership, don't get ridiculous complaints bc regular members accept the site as is.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've noticed that some of you guys are not happy by how I have been running things on here lately! I feel very sorry about that! I got too distracted with the new "feature" I'm working on for SC that I didn't notice that there were some concerns on here! I'm sorry!

I respect everyone's opinion and I strongly believe that this forum is run and owned by ALL of us and not just me. I never do anything without getting your opinion and I try keeping things as democratic as possible.

Please feel free to use this thread to let me know of ANY conerns you have! Any question, anything at all!

I am here to make your experience better and help you out and if anything bothers you I will work on getting it fixed immediately.

Once again I'm sorry if any of you has been having any trouble on here.

Page 130 of 182 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast

Thread Information