User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Tue, Jan 26th, 2010
    Fruits & Passion Yorkdale is closing so everything is 60% off! Stuff is selling fast so hurry!!!! Went this morning and I still managed to get tons!!! I saved about $250!!! They said they are closing on the 25th, but can close earlier depending on the stuff they sell.
    This thread is currently associated with: Fruits & Passion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Too bad I'm not in Toronto or nearby. I love Fruits and Passion. Too bad the store is closing but for anyone who is nearby go check them out, 60% is a great deal! They have really great candles, very fragrant while burning (beware if you are scent sensitive) but they have some scents I really like that don't bother me (the citrus and peach scents).

There is a kiosque in Windsor Davenshire mall, I hope they don't close; I don't make it out there often enough to know.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have 2 $10 off of $50 coupons for Fruits and Passion. If anyone wants to trade.

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

my daughter just told me that the barrie location is for sale! they must be going out of business??? there will be some great sales then.
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where is the one in Yorkdale? I must be completely blind as that is my regular shopping mall and can't for the life of me place it inside the building.

I don't know if the company is closing though, I just did a web search and didn't find anything that would indicate the whole place is closing. Maybe the Barrie location for sale is just a coincidence.

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by banana13 View Post
    where is the one in Yorkdale? I must be completely blind as that is my regular shopping mall and can't for the life of me place it inside the building.

I don't know if the company is closing though, I just did a web search and didn't find anything that would indicate the whole place is closing. Maybe the Barrie location for sale is just a coincidence.
    my daughter says everyones all about bath and body works now???? but i personally like the fruits and passion better. i think they make a better, higher end product?

i hope it doesnt go away completely!
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The factory is 5 minutes from my house. They have a warehouse sale every june with a lot of discontinued products and surplus. Great deals! I stock up on teacher gifts, etc... And especially the Cucina coriander and olive tree hand soap, love the smell!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi!

I have a $30 Fruits and Passion gift card if anyone is interested in trading with me.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtlmom View Post
    The factory is 5 minutes from my house. They have a warehouse sale every june with a lot of discontinued products and surplus. Great deals! I stock up on teacher gifts, etc... And especially the Cucina coriander and olive tree hand soap, love the smell!
    Where is the factory? I love their stuff and would love to know if the warehouse is close enough when they have sales!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Candiac, Quebec. +/- 30 minutes from Montreal.

Thread Information