User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got this message posted on my profile page from januaryjones:

--------------
    "Do you really think everyone wants to have to see your huge signature pic on every one of your 5000 posts? Use some sense and show some courtesy to others. Its not all about you."
    --------------

Shall I have a smaller siggy pic or none at all?

***edit*** ...the current size of my siggy pic is the new and improved and resized (smaller) version.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jan 24th, 2010 at 01:58 AM.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CPrabh%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:42.55pt 69.45pt 42.55pt 69.45pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Of course you must and can have a signature picture! I might be a bit biased but whatever.<o:p></o:p>
    It says nowhere you cannot and it is a hellva LOT better than looking at signatures full of referral links and mumbo jumbo. Those qualify as visual pollution….pictures of holly berries and mountains don’t.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    And that person just signed up today and has in total left two posts on the forum…both just bursting to cause some trouble and will surely get disagreeing responses from other members. I doubt s/he looked though 5000 of your posts let alone 1! <o:p></o:p>
    That was just one person who didn’t like the picture for whatever reason, I am sure you have gotten tons of compliments on the beautiful photos. <o:p></o:p>
    They are pretty pictures! Pretty please keep them in the signature <o:p></o:p>

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I think you should keep it - I have one of those small PC's so about 1/4 smaller would mean that it would fit on my screen and not create a horizontal scroll.

Also people can turn these off right if they are on dialup or super slow connection or don't like them.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

YupYup
    Just go under Options or whatever and Click/Unclick on " Show Signatures"
    I do that when I am viewing SC on a phone so it makes for shorter pages.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CPrabh%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:42.55pt 69.45pt 42.55pt 69.45pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    It says nowhere you cannot and it is a hellva LOT better than looking at signatures full of referral links and mumbo jumbo. Those qualify as visual pollution….pictures of holly berries and mountains don’t.<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
    Agreed.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Howzzat? (see below)
    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2010 at 01:54 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I like the smaller pic, mcminsen!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I used to be on dial-up & I always had fun looking at people's pics in their siggy. & since there is an option to turn off the siggys when one is viewing, as my friend is fond of saying, "If you don't like it, you can lump it."

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I love the siggy picks,but do think the smaller is better.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This isn't about the siggy pic (which I love and the bigger the better, especially love looking at he ships) this is about trolls. This thing is just here to disturb. You should see some of the things that got written about Kiera's pics.(not by this one) By the way that's not why I changed it I just finally got a good one of my boys together. LOL Someone asked me if I posted her pic. to show all the pedophiles what was available. Nice eh?

This januaryjones thing is just trolling. It posted another nasty comment on someone else's thread.

However while we are on the subject of siggy's and referrals I will say that I do love the personalized look of everyone's pages and the siggy ads. don't bother me because I don't read them if they are for things like lockerz or swagbucks because i'm not interested. If you want to advertise fine, just follow the rules, if you want a pic. fine, just make sure it's under 100k, otherwise if you don't like it start a petition to the admin. and do something about it. or disable that feature on your options.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Whoever sent you that message is out of line, and that is not appreciated at all. No one was asked to harrass people about their signatures. Until Boo reviews his signature guidelines, please stop.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I like siggy pics!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i like the signature pictures too

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Personally I love seeing the pics...only a smaller size like we have on this thread today is just perfect for me!
    Keep the pics coming!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

personally i love signature pictures too but i hate when they are so big they mess up my screen. i know i can block them but i like to see them just not if they are going to make me horizontal scroll. right now, i love the size everyone has for their photos.

and patty, i know some people don't like to post pictures of their kids on the internet but the person who wrote you that comment is just being a jerk. i don't have kids myself if i did i doubt i would post pictures of them but i would never judge someone else for doing so. ugh, trolls!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information