User Tag List

Thread: Coupon Flyers??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hey everyone,
    I'm sorry if this is already a thread somewhere, all the ones that came up for me were marked as expired. Which I'm not even sure what that means...LOL
    I'm still pretty new to all of this.

Every time I see on the blog about new coupons and where to use them I'm always so confused.

I was wondering where or how you get these coupon flyers. Do I need to sign up somewhere, start getting a specific newspaper or something? Is there any that you know of that I can sign up for? I never get ANYTHING and I am sad to be missing out

I live in Ontario-if that makes a difference.

Thank you everyone! I really really appreciate it.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

order some through save.ca and look in your local stores for coupons. I'm not sure what newspaper Smart Source comes in but its out this weekend I think.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    order some through save.ca and look in your local stores for coupons. I'm not sure what newspaper Smart Source comes in but its out this weekend I think.
    Thank you,

We already get the coupons from save.ca, and P&G ones. A few randoms here and there, but I am so jealous of the flyers LOL

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Coupon flyers like Smartsource and Red plum can be found in local Free News paper that is delivered to homes. You can also find them in subscribed newspapers. Here in Toronto we get them in Toronto Star,Toronto Sun and sometimes in National post. I get mine usually with the free local newspaper, which also has store flyers.

If you are subscribed to magazines like Canadian Living,Homemakers - you can also get the Clip'n save coupon booklet.
    Last edited by couponlady; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2010 at 11:53 AM.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

If you want to know which specific newspaper to get, you might have better luck if you post your city/town. In Windsor, for example, coupons come in the Saturday edition of the Windsor Star. I don't know of any free newspaper around here that comes with the coupon booklet. You don't have to subscribe to a newspaper just to get the coupons - if you buy the newspaper on the weekend there is a coupon booklet, it should be in the one at the stores, too. If you are a regular at a library or restaurant or other business that gets the newspaper or magazines, you can try asking for the coupon booklets - chances are they just toss them out. If you're in an apartment building, you can check the blue bins a day or two after the booklet comes out - I bet a lot of your neighbours who get the paper just toss out the coupons. It might sound a bit icky but if it's a paper only recycling bin, it's not a big deal. Or if you live in a house, and you're friends with your neighbours who get the paper, they might give it to you.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Thread Information