User Tag List

Thread: Save On Foods

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hi,

I have a silly question. Does anyone know: if you have a save on foods coupon (they mailed it to me) can you use the coupon with a sale price? I know some places won't allow you to. Just curious. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

bcteagirl
    Yes, yes you can! Did so quite successfully with yogurt, and something else! I only had the coupons through someone else, how did you get on the list to get them?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks bcteagirl! I never knew I could use any coupons with sale price. Thanks cool!! I actually dont really know how I got on the mailing program. I just signed in online to my save on account and in the "my account" I have

"You are currently signed up to receive physical mailings about special promotions, contests, coupons and offers, etc." checked off

I think that's how I got them I am kind of forgetfull some days hehe so I forget what I sign up for. Then I get coupons and it's like my birthday lol

bcteagirl
    I pretty much try to only buy things that are on sale *and* I have coupons for (except meat, milk and dairy, few coupons for those!)... Saves a lot of money.. guess I will have to set up an account with saveon now lol...

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Yes! I just used my dole coupon last week. Was on sale for 99c coupon is 75 c off. Ended up paying 33c incl tax & deposit

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow thats awesome!

bcteagirl
    Good job 604girl!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I was gonna pm you (bcteagirl) on that day so you can use the dole coupon as well but you already went to Ottawa I think. I ended up using 3 coupons all together, me, my mom & dad each used the coupon.

bcteagirl
    wow, great one! Yeah I would have been out of town. Next time!

bcteagirl
    So they let you use more than one manufacturers coupon at a time at save on usually? (So long as they are different ones I mean)

bcteagirl
    If you still have the store coupon for Western Family OJ hanging around, it ia 1$ off in store right now!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I better look for that coupon. Btw Minute maid 1 lt juice is only 97c at Zeller. Yes, you can use few different coupons in one transaction. This also applies at my local Superstore & Walmart.

bcteagirl
    Hmmm... will think on that... Zellers is way across town for me... and I think someone slashed one of my tires?? Luckily the save on is walking distance!

Thread Information