User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a kid's plush chair. I used to see them around all the time at places like Walmart and Zellers, but I can't find them anymore. I attached a picture of one I found online. I found them for sale online at American websites like Toys R Us and Amazon but I can't find them on the Canadian websites. (I did find a Spiderman one at Sears.ca but I have a little girl and would prefer something a little more girly.)

Anyway, if anyone has seen them around, could you let me know where. I live in New Glasgow but I would be willing to go to Halifax to get one. Or does anyone know why I can't find them anymore. Is there any problem with them?

I appreciate the help!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Sears, Toys R Us, Walmart, Zellers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hi i am actully looking for one for my son. I called walmart and zellers no luck.Both stores told me that those chairs have been replaced with a differnt kind. Called toys r us(469-8697 i belive is the number) and they have them for 24.95.I know they have toy story and cars but i didnt ask about girls. I belive if you go to the toys r us website there is a 5 dollar off printable coupon to.
    Last edited by [email protected]; Wed, Feb 24th, 2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: add info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! Thanks for replying. I did end up going to Halifax one day and went to Toys R Us. I found the chairs there. Nothing girlie in stock(except for Dora and I didn't want her) so I bought a red Sesame Street one with Elmo on it. My daughter loves it!

I find it hard to understand why stores like Walmart and Zellers don't sell them anymore. The chairs that they replaced them with are papasan style chairs and they don't seem to be appropriate for very young children.

Oh well, if I decide to get the couch then it's a good excuse to get to Halifax for some shopping!

Thanks again!

EasyFinancial
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

MY goodness, I too was looking for one for my son when you were, I looked everywhere. I finally kept checking in with TRU and found an Elmo one. It was a tough find!

Thread Information