User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

if anyone has two pins not in need pls let me know,i'll love u forever!=p lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Still need 2 more pins. Would appreciate if anyone could help me out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I have 3 pins for trade. PM with your offer.
    Start earning for searching the web. Click here to join Swagbucks today.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

anyone receive theirs yet??
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff for surfing the web.... please use my referral link
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/boyzmom33

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Still waiting on mine.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have a question about this campaign. I signed up via Astro.ca for this campaign and noticed when signing up, that there was a facebook and twitter logo on the bottom right hand side. I am wondering does this mean I have signed up for facebook as well? I like to keep my privacy so I don't have a facebook or twitter account but today I received a spam email from Facebook and was alarmed. I am not saying that Astro.ca was the reason I received the email, it could be from other freebies I signed up for but by signing up for the waterbottle campaign did I sign up for facebook without knowing?
    Koodo $50 credit for new activations.
    https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/1EPJR0o

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bonita! View Post
    I have a question about this campaign. I signed up via Astro.ca for this campaign and noticed when signing up, that there was a facebook and twitter logo on the bottom right hand side. I am wondering does this mean I have signed up for facebook as well? I like to keep my privacy so I don't have a facebook or twitter account but today I received a spam email from Facebook and was alarmed. I am not saying that Astro.ca was the reason I received the email, it could be from other freebies I signed up for but by signing up for the waterbottle campaign did I sign up for facebook without knowing?
    No you don't have to sign up with Facebook. Just register in Astro website, fill out the online order form and mail it to them. I'm still waiting for mine. I believe it's more than 4 weeks now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bonita! View Post
    Ohhhh ... so maybe that's the reason I saw facebook spam in my e-mail account. That's annoying. I'm not happy about "accidentally" signing up for facebook either.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think that would be the case. I have 2 facebook account and i send my pins and waiting for the bottle. Yet I don't receive any spam about Facebook.

Check if whether your email provider have the function to put the unwanted email address into a spam list, Doing so will auto put these unwanted sender to spam list. That works for me

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a pin as well.. I am not going to use it. PM me with your offer if you want it.
    Thanks
    I am saving to go to DISNEY and getting disney gift cards from the following sites;
    http://www2.quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D2CUH
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ckpenner

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone received this yet? I sent mine away 6 weeks ago and they still haven't cashed my cheque.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Haven't received mine either, and the cheque hasn't been cashed. I guess it's a good sign that no one has received it, rather than some people have, some haven't.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was thinking of searching for this thread this morning, I was so busy I forgot all about it. Somebody here is a mind reader

I haven't received mine either. I sent the form 1st week of February so it's about 7 weeks now.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Please allow for 8 – 10 weeks for delivery.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't received mine yet either but they did finally cash my cheque for S&H yesterday.......so maybe they'll be sending them out soon!
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff for surfing the web.... please use my referral link
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/boyzmom33

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information