Page 100 of 229 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3429
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Thank you so much thriftygranny. I checked at Wal-mart and couldn't see any Christmas ziplocs. Last year with coupons I got them for .15 each. Bought alot and had used up all my medium freezer bags, freezing chicken, porkchops etc. Worked great and I didn't care that they had a Christmas theme to them. Just throwing them away anyway after the meat is unthawed. So I was disappointed when I couldn't find any.Then I come on SC last night and you had posted about the Ziplocs!!!!! Hurray. Got up this morning early and went down and got 10 medium boxes of freezer bags. So excited. I won't be using any of the coupons except for the flour ones but it was a nice bonus as well.

Then as a heads up for anyone else reading and looking for a deal on smellies. I bought
    Airwick starter kit $2.44 - $3 coupon Smartsource I think. They adjusted it down to $2.44
    Glade scented oil holder $1.94- $2.00 coupon Smartsource or red plum adjusted to $1.94
    Glade scented oil refills $1.94 - $2 adjusted to $1.94

These coupons all said 1 per customer per redemption. So I kept to that. Would have bought tons more but kept within the coupon limits. The signs at RCSS all said that the candles were more than that but they came up cheaper. WhooHoo!!
    Thanks Coley I was happy to find the freezer bags too I go through them like crazy,I don't mind snowflakes on my freezer bags either!! Well i guess i'm back to RCSS tommorrow I bought some of the Airwick but it is way cheaper today ,yesterday it was $3 something and I bought one thinking it was such a great deal!!!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I went to RCSS today. All that I could find left were the Glade holders and refills. Bought 1 holder and 3 refills. Only paid for 1 refill at $1.94. Felt pretty great.I posted a pic under the brag section. Also thanks BFmama I went and bought the batteries. Great deal but discovered that I bought the wrong battteries Still same price but just the wrong type. I guess I wasn't paying attention. But a great deal for those who need batteries.

Did you manage to get any smellies thriftygranny?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I went to RCSS today. All that I could find left were the Glade holders and refills. Bought 1 holder and 3 refills. Only paid for 1 refill at $1.94. Felt pretty great.I posted a pic under the brag section. Also thanks BFmama I went and bought the batteries. Great deal but discovered that I bought the wrong battteries Still same price but just the wrong type. I guess I wasn't paying attention. But a great deal for those who need batteries.

Did you manage to get any smellies thriftygranny?
    Maybe you can go back to the store and exchange the batteries for the correct ones.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Dec 29th, 2011 at 03:15 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Save On Foods, Easthill. As soon as you walk in the main doors, on the left. 3 elft this am...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall sweet potatoes/yams $0.13 a lb in produce section and Walmart Parkland Mall on top of cheese aisle between bakery and produce section is Christmas fruitcake with or without marzipan $2.00.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Maybe you can go back to the store and exchange the batteries for the correct ones.
    I might just do that. Should be a straight across exchange as the batteries are the same price. Just return one set and buy the second set. Total should end up at zero. So easy it should be. Unless the sale ended today. Then they might need to price adjust a little.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I sure did get some smellies!! I used the get $5 off if you spend $15 on Glade products and bought 3 of the 4 pack candles not a bad deal but not great. Had another airwick coupon so I got $3 off the bonus pack of oil plug ins so it cost $1.49. I have a few of the Glade $5 off if you buy $15 worth of Glade if any one wants a couple. I was overcharged for one of the glade candle sets so took it to customer service and the store manager was there and he tried to tell me that it was more expensive than the winter vanilla set because it was a more sophisticated scent!(It was the winter apple cinnamon) . I just laughed and asked him if he was for real and he said to the CS lady to give to to me for half price and walked off. Quite a weird experience I thought he was joking but actually I don't think he was! Any way I think I'm good for Ziplocks and candles for awhile!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Glad to hear it Thrifty. I love to have a few smellies throughout the year but never like to pay much for them. Plus they are a nice gift to give someone.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall sweet potatoes/yams $0.13 a lb in produce section and Walmart Parkland Mall on top of cheese aisle between bakery and produce section is Christmas fruitcake with or without marzipan $2.00.
    The sweet potatoes/yams are now $0.49 a lb at Sobeys Village Mall and the Walmart Parkland Mall the Christmas cakes still $2.00 with and without marzipan but they are moved to the bakery aisle and there are still lots of them.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys South I would guess this is a clearance sale on end aisle in the health and beauty section there is Sunsilk shampoo,Compliments maxi pads and liners,a couple of different Vaseline lotions are all $1.99.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Shoppers Bower Mall has febreeze Home Collection diffuser sets, and Candles in cranberry pear for $4.98, had some $5, $4 and $3 homecollection coupons. Pretty happy with that !!! There were quite a few of the jar candles and about 5 diffusers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall Still tons of candy canes in between the entrance doors $0.99.Walmart Parkland Mall still lots of Christmas cakes with or without marzipan $2.00 in bakery aisle.Still lots of Christmas stuff on clearance sale everywhere.Stores hopefully will learn one day and cut down their orders of Christmas stuff.Of course grab the clearance sale chocolate before they change to Valentine's Day prices.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Dec 31st, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall Christmas Kleenex oval shaped box Clearance $0.97 regular price $4.99 on end aisle on bottom shelf facing pharmacy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Innisfail Pharmasave advertised in flyer has the 6 pack Cottonelle toilet paper 6 pack for $2.99-$2.00 coupon=$0.99 The last day for sale is January 5.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall Still tons of candy canes in between the entrance doors $0.99.Walmart Parkland Mall still lots of Christmas cakes with or without marzipan $2.00 in bakery aisle.Still lots of Christmas stuff on clearance sale everywhere.Stores hopefully will learn one day and cut down their orders of Christmas stuff.Of course grab the clearance sale chocolate before they change to Valentine's Day prices.
    My Mum and Dad really liked the $2 Walmart Christmas cake with marzipan.They were eating it today.

Page 100 of 229 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Thread Information