User Tag List

Page 19 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    Zellers is totally out of the Greenworks wipes ( I bought the last lonely one) I sooo wish they would actually order sufficient stock
    Get a raincheck for the Greenworks wipes.You can use Zellers rainchecks at any Zellers store.I've used a raincheck from Zellers that was 2 years old.I've used a few Red Deer Zellers rainchecks at the West Edmonton Mall Zellers with no problems.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Get a raincheck for the Greenworks wipes.You can use Zellers rainchecks at any Zellers store.I've used a raincheck from Zellers that was 2 years old.I've used a few Red Deer Zellers rainchecks at the West Edmonton Mall Zellers with no problems.

Brilliant!! I always forget about rainchecks! I may do that, I LOVE the wipes, and have more than enough of the other cleaners

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Saw the Hasbro coupon at RCSS in Ontario.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall Klorane shampoo $4.97 on clearance by the mall entrance,clearance Life Brand crackers $1.97 on regular grocery shelf and Boots Botanics body sculpting cream $4.97 on the cosmetics display near outside entrance door.Lots of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal varieties it's on sale for $2.49 advertised on front page flyer.SDhoppers Bower Mall peaches,strawberry,almond,cinammon,vanilla and honey roasted and I saw at Village Mall Shoppers on Friday night they had only two varieties.Shoppers Village Mall did have Nativa sweetened apple sauce clearance $1.57 in regular grocery aisle.Lots of $1.88 Greenworks dishwashing liquid on top shelf in cleaning aisle they are in two seperate places lemon and clear is near the garbage bags and green and lily kinds are above other dishwashing liquids.If Zellers in Red Deer was smart they would put Greenworks on an end aisle and put the hangtag coupons on the bottles and they would make tons of sales.
    I was in Shoppers Village Mall today and all the Honey Bunches of Oats varieties are in there for the advertised sale price $2.49 including new pecan variety and of course both stores have Post Select cereal.Baylis & Harding lotion and handwash are on clearance in regular aisle at Shoppers Village Mall.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Oct 18th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Mum said she saw 4L milk this morning.She said it was $3.77 at Shoppers Drug Mart Bower Mall.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Oct 18th, 2010 at 03:24 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods 67 St manager's special Island Farms bubble gum ice cream 1.65 L $3.99 with card $4.99 without card It's not in regular icecream freezer it's in the multisided freezer.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's that time of year again!!!!! Parkland Mall has mailed out those "coupons" that you can redeem for for a $5 gift card again!!!!! *Happy Dance*
    Finally got my coupon in the mail today and got the $5 gift card tonight.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Finally got my coupon in the mail today and got the $5 gift card tonight.
    I got mine in the mail too! Got 2 from work... anf found two in my parking lot. Hmm!

LD has 450g of Christie Premium Plus crackers (unsalted top) clearance for $1.99 each. Use $2 WUB2... I thnik it's a decent deal, *shrugs* If you dobn't midn the unsalted.. it works.

ALSO... did stacking for Charmin.. pmed Sobey's.. no one called them... i don't mind, at all, if they call.. but when they go back and fourth about that 'rule" and go with "Can't price match RCSS anymore.. they don't give us the price on the phone anymore." ???????? So? You don't always call!! lol *shakes head*

Ragu is $1.99 at SOF.

WM has tons of the Oasis juice with the FPC for the refrigerated kind for $2.97!

Got a raincheck for the GreenWorks wipes today at Zellers... for 6... cuz yesterday they was still out... once I got the raincheck, went to check the aisle... they had some again, oops. LOL Oh well!
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Mon, Oct 18th, 2010 at 09:42 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall Saw a couple of Oasis juice with the free Oasis juice behind the label for $2.97.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Toys R Us has some really good clearance on if your kids like Kai-Lan (or for gifts), big play sets are $3 - $4. I got a princess castle from Imaginarium for my niece (x-mas gift!) for $30!! They discontinued them, and they were originally $139 discounted to $79 then down to $30 today (there was one left after I bought mine).
    They also have some tropical flavoured "Kool pops" freezies 100ct on clearance for $1.98 and they have a $2 mail-in rebate (must include form, UPC, and cash register receipt) that is good until Dec 31 2011, so for the cost of a stamp if the rebate comes!
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    I got mine in the mail too! Got 2 from work... anf found two in my parking lot. Hmm!

LD has 450g of Christie Premium Plus crackers (unsalted top) clearance for $1.99 each. Use $2 WUB2... I thnik it's a decent deal, *shrugs* If you dobn't midn the unsalted.. it works.

ALSO... did stacking for Charmin.. pmed Sobey's.. no one called them... i don't mind, at all, if they call.. but when they go back and fourth about that 'rule" and go with "Can't price match RCSS anymore.. they don't give us the price on the phone anymore." ???????? So? You don't always call!! lol *shakes head*

Ragu is $1.99 at SOF.

WM has tons of the Oasis juice with the FPC for the refrigerated kind for $2.97!

Got a raincheck for the GreenWorks wipes today at Zellers... for 6... cuz yesterday they was still out... once I got the raincheck, went to check the aisle... they had some again, oops. LOL Oh well!

Do you know when the sale for the LD crackers are till? LOL, i loooovvee crackers.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ah2k View Post
    Do you know when the sale for the LD crackers are till? LOL, i loooovvee crackers.
    Clearance... it's a "Buy It Now" sign... so until they are gone (unless LD is silly and changes the price... I'd only complain if it went higher than it is, lol)... there were LOTS left!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Was at Parkland Mall last night and I was given a $50 gc for Michael Hill Jewlers It's only valid on Oct 27, but I scouted out there website and they have some nice pendants in the $70 to $100 range - which minus the $50 gc I'd pay $20-$50 for some really nice bling! I'm thinking this could be a perfect Christmas present for mommy dearest (or MIL). It was just an employee passing them out so keep your eyes peeled for her

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Was at Parkland Mall last night and I was given a $50 gc for Michael Hill Jewlers It's only valid on Oct 27, but I scouted out there website and they have some nice pendants in the $70 to $100 range - which minus the $50 gc I'd pay $20-$50 for some really nice bling! I'm thinking this could be a perfect Christmas present for mommy dearest (or MIL). It was just an employee passing them out so keep your eyes peeled for her
    WHOAH! lol Thanks for sharing!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall Laura Secord dark chocolate bar $0.79 it's in the usual section with regular single size chocolate bars and gum on the top row.Life Brand Sweet Treats oatmeal raisin body wash $1.99 and Life Brand Sweet Treats oatmeal raisin body mist $2.49 and Life Brand sweet treats creme brulee body mist $2.49.There was Sweet Treats 3 pack body wash in a small box $2.69.I bought a Life Brand Sweet Treats sugar cookies body wash that was $1.99.The items are definitely in the regular aisle next to the toothpaste and toothbrushes aisle.Kellogg's Just Right cereal has a $2 manger's special coupon on it it's in the grocery section in he usual cereal aisle.It has a good date July 2011.Life Brand strawberry green apple lotion $1.99 and strawberry green apple spray $2.29 in the regular aisle next to the toothpaste and toothbrush aisle.I forgot Stove Top stuffing with a $1 manager's special coupon.M& M's milk chocolate $2.29
    with movie promotion top in beside Halloween candy.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Oct 21st, 2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: adding items prices fixed

Page 19 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread Information