User Tag List

Page 95 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3439
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Interesting saw this yesterday Superstore downtown 12 double roll Cottonelle toilet paper is $11.97 vs the advertised in the Co-op flyer saw at Co-op Plaza Centre has 12 double roll Cottonelle toilet paper for $5.99 and advertised in flyer you get a free container of Cottonelle wipes when buy Cottonelle toilet paper.The last day for the Co-op flyer is Thursday November 24 the advertised Cottonelle sale will be at Co-op Deer Park and Lacombe Co-op too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Interesting saw this yesterday Superstore downtown 12 double roll Cottonelle toilet paper is $11.97 vs the advertised in the Co-op flyer saw at Co-op Plaza Centre has 12 double roll Cottonelle toilet paper for $5.99 and advertised in flyer you get a free container of Cottonelle wipes when buy Cottonelle toilet paper.The last day for the Co-op flyer is Thursday November 24 the advertised Cottonelle sale will be at Co-op Deer Park and Lacombe Co-op too.

Woszers! I cannot believe that someone would pay $12 for bum wipe! That co-op deal is certainly decent, especially if you've got a coupon (isn't there a $2 printable???) I am always confusing Cottonelle & Charmin coupons

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore downtown the organic food aisle and aisle across from cereal Naturasoy 2/$4.00 or $2.00 each-$0.75 www.thehealthyshopper.ca printable coupon=$1.25,Silk Soy $1.99 and Vitasoy soy milk 2/$5.00 or $2.50 each-$0.75 www.thehealthshopper.ca printable coupon=$1.75.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    Woszers! I cannot believe that someone would pay $12 for bum wipe! That co-op deal is certainly decent, especially if you've got a coupon (isn't there a $2 printable???) I am always confusing Cottonelle & Charmin coupons
    There are $2 tearpads...

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    There is $3 Cottonelle printable that is no longer there at www.cottonelle.ca but they have a $0.50 printable there now and $2 shelf coupon.Stores take advantage of people who are too tired, in a hurry and have their minds on a million things this time of year than to check prices before they buy.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Nov 21st, 2011 at 03:15 PM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I agree with Poirot. This is why when people come to my house and look at my stock pile and start laughing how much paper towel I have and bathroom tissue thats exactly what i tell them. First it doesnt have expiry date, second we use it and need it, third I refuse to pay 12$ for something I can get for $3 or lesser. Sorry all haters ahahhaha

Sephora is my grand love

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Superstore had their new Wheatstix (just tried them from the Kraft first taste box, yum!) on sale for $1.99. Also had an in-store coupon for .75 making them each 1.24 each - pretty good, I think!
    I also redeemed my FPC for the mooza cheeze, and the B1G1 free without any hassle - except the manager having to come override the system.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Phoenix Buffet customers get 20% off in November.It was mentioned at the end Red Deer Advocate article about the Phoenix Buffet today.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, Nov 22nd, 2011 at 10:40 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall on the grocery clearance end aisle Powerade grape-strawberry 710 mL $0.97 buy 2 get 400 bonus points,cans of ice tea $0.97,coffee in can $0.97,Aquafina water 500mL $0.49 and there are lots of other ice tea,sports drinks and juices on the end aisle get a price check on them.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Nov 23rd, 2011 at 12:57 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall on the grocery clearance end aisle Powerade grape-strawberry 710 mL $0.97 buy 2 get 400 bonus points,cans of ice tea $0.97,coffee in can $0.97,Aquafina water 500mL $0.49 and there are lots of other ice tea,sports drinks and juices on the end aisle get a price check on them.
    Still there on grocery end aisle clearance The Powerade grape-strawberry is clear kind 710mL $0.97 buy 2 get 400 bonus points,ice tea $0.97,V-8 juice $0.97,So-Be drink $0.97 and other drinks $0.97 and Aquafina water $0.49 and other stuff on grocery clearance end aisle.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall clearance end aisle $3 or less Pringles,cans of tuna,canned tomatoes,canned vegetables,cat snacks,Caesar dog food and canned cat food.I would get price checks before you buy to see if they are a good price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall in metal frame bin by the cleaning aisle is Kleenex ice cream wedge facial tissue clearance price is $1.97 the regular price was $4.99.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Sobeys Village Mall clearance end aisle $3 or less Pringles,cans of tuna,canned tomatoes,canned vegetables,cat snacks,Caesar dog food and canned cat food.I would get price checks before you buy to see if they are a good price.
    That end is a bunch of crap. Tons of canned mushrooms.. what is their CLEARANCE price? $1.79 each!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!! Next time I might get at the manger to stick prices up... they have price tags on regular home, so why not this end? Lazy?? lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    That end is a bunch of crap. Tons of canned mushrooms.. what is their CLEARANCE price? $1.79 each!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!! Next time I might get at the manger to stick prices up... they have price tags on regular home, so why not this end? Lazy?? lol
    Some things there are just regular prices.That's why I say get a price check then you can say no thanks if it's too expensive.The small Mazola oil they had were $3 half the size of regular size Mazola.One regular Mazola corn oil at regular price would have been cheaper than two small Mazola corn oil.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Nov 26th, 2011 at 02:21 AM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post

I took one Pringles chips and thought ok I have $.50 off coupon the price probably is so worth it since they are usually around $2.99 or more... I went to the actual place where the rest of the pringles were and the price there said $2.75 or 2 for $5...so I thought if these other ones are here on clearance shelf I am sure they have different price.

So I went to check and it wasnt different at all they were $2.75 so I still got one cuz my kid wanted it... so whatever

But that clearance section in Sobeys is big crap

Sephora is my grand love

Page 95 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information