User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Just wondering if anyone else has started a stockpile and how well is it going.
    I just turned half of my office into a stockpile room and loving it, can't wait to find deals every time I'm in the store so I can add more to it, anyone else?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

LOL yes.. But I am worse than you.. Our oldest son moved out last summer and take a guess where my stockpile is??? LOL Hope he doesnt want his dresser back..

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I do on certain items, but have to clear out some shelves to really get stocking up.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

My addiction overflowed the pantry in no time, as well as random places in the ouse ... so I am using cupboard space in the basement that are lined with organized tupperware containers (of course they were on sale, LOL!) and labels along with lists on top - can you say 'obsessive compulsive', LOL! I am lost without organization ...
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have a small stockpile of health and beauty items, I can't buy any more until I put a dent in it. Tooo much stuff!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

lol.... I think most of us have stockpile... just some larger than others. I had to buy a pantery for our bathroom when I moved in with my bf. My mom opened it on the weekend to put the towels away and she was shocked. She started asking if she could have things out of it... She walked away with shaving cream, razors, and mouthwash... and more...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I stockpile everything.
    I have max amounts. and once I get to that amount, then I refuse to purchase the item, unless its free, or I can donate it to the local food bank.

bathroom supplies... 1 year of items....
    Caleaning and laundry - 1 year.
    Pet - Use as I go, unless its cat litter... tehn when I hit a great sale( oh so few and far between) I get enought for as much space as I have.
    Food is a 2 -3 month rotaion. I always rotate food. its the key to using the oldest stuff first.

Currently my stockpile is nowhere near that. and My grocery budget shows it. and it hurts.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There are quite a few older threads with pics. of people stockpiles but it's always touch and go when you discuss this because there are some haters out there. LOL

My personal stockpile is fairly big because we have the space. We are lucky.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessd View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has started a stockpile and how well is it going.
    I just turned half of my office into a stockpile room and loving it, can't wait to find deals every time I'm in the store so I can add more to it, anyone else?
    I have a small storage closet for my "stockpile" it's mostly diapers and baby bum wipes. I have a friend staying with us and she makes fun of me calling me "hoarder", meh when she has kids she'll learn fast when you can get diapers and other baby stuff cheap you get it b4 those coupons expire and b4 LD changes their coupon stacking policy (God forbid). I also have enough health and beauty products to last and good while.
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    There are quite a few older threads with pics. of people stockpiles but it's always touch and go when you discuss this because there are some haters out there. LOL

My personal stockpile is fairly big because we have the space. We are lucky.

not haters Patty againsters!

I live in a condo so stockpile restrictions apply!
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://4hatsandfrugal.blogspot.com/2...g-joneses.html

This is an interesting take on stockpiles/hoarding, whatever you want to call it.

There comes a time when you have enough. As long as it doesn't go to waste who care?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

lol I'm a hater!

I totally agree on having a stockpile of diapers/TP/cleaning products/soap when they go onsale or you have great coupons.

But 20 bags of nacho's and 50 glade candles?!!??!?

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

well I have a home daycare and the kids eat well and any money I can save goes in to my pocket so when stuff in on sale I like to stock up. My husband has finally got on board the stockpiling train (yeah!) and he has been helping find deals. I think his turning point was when I came home with free toilet paper (you know men and there toilet time) I swear they go in there just to get a way from us girls. Well I will take pictures of mine and post it later this week and if any of you others would like to do the same that would be great. Might give us all new ideas!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only things I stockpile is toilet paper (never goes bad) and tissue (need lots of those when you have allergies). I wish my makeup/bath & body stash would automatically shrink itself - some of those things take forever to use up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigal View Post
    The only things I stockpile is toilet paper (never goes bad) and tissue (need lots of those when you have allergies). I wish my makeup/bath & body stash would automatically shrink itself - some of those things take forever to use up.

I know. It's like how many body washes can you have in the shower with you at one time? How many should you have in the closet. There are times new smells come out and you want them but you know you still have a half dozen in the "stash". I've started using them in soap dispensers in the kitchen and spare bathroom.

There is a really interesting thread every Friday in the QVC dot com Beauty Forum called "what did you use up this week" that deals with "stash reduction". Some of those posters have stashes that are scary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information