User Tag List

Thread: Random Stroll

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

So I took a stroll through the apartment area of New West when I got back this morning looking for some Redplums and Smartsource and anything cereal related like $10 game coupons and whatnot. I found the following:

1 Tropicana 10 Aeroplan Miles
    1 Rona welcome pack for someone who moved filled with all the coupons for Bonus Airmiles
    2 Redplums
    3 Smartsource

So I have lots of extra coups now.
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan, Air Miles, Rona, Smart Source

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Wow! Great finds!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get a lot of things out of the recycling bin at my apartment building too. Be careful about the Aeroplan pins though. They're getting pretty strict about this. If you try to submit a pin that someone else has already submitted they could demand a receipt and even shut down your choosemore account. You may want to stick with pins inside boxes that have obviously not been used.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome!
    I Smart Canucks and Swagbucks!
    Use SwagBucks as your search engine and earn great prizes! I've earned $185 in Amazon gift cards this year!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought of this thread today when I opened the big blue recycling box in my apartment building and right on top there were two Fruit Loops boxes with the free juice coupons still on them. People just never cease to amaze me!

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Way to Go finding those Kelloggs FPC coupons!
    In my town, almost no one uses coupons. They throw all their Futura products into their recycling garbage for pick-up, and I frequently see it bagged on the streetcurb. I've passed see-through garbage bags full of BlueWater and Pampers boxes. There's no Freecycle here, and it would be unthinkable to mess with somebody's garbage. It's a shame really, when you have to see all kinds of good stuff going to the dump.

On the plus side, the school has the kids collecting the Campbell's labels, so there's hope yet for change. I dropped by the recycling depot one time and gave them a printout of Futura for the quarter, and told them they could make a small fortune if they just ripped off the UPC's as they were sorting. They weren't too friendly or interested then, but 1 kid who works there now has a big smile on his face whenever I see him (like the cat that ate the cream).

Thread Information