User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess interest rates are definitely going to rise when the Bank of Canada on July 10, releases their Interest Rate Announcement.

So far ICICI bank seems pretty good (no fees), I open an account with them last week and today I noticed a large increase in their rates. This seems to be fixed and not a promotion rate.
    4.5% on CAD and 5% USD balances.

http://www.icicibank.ca/index.html

What is cool is they offer a referral bonus of $20 max $500. Send me a PM if you are interested .

Like always here is my warning....
    Disclosure: Soft credit checks when opening savings account do not impact credit score (see attachment - but remember to be diligent and ask )
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by kani; Mon, Jun 18th, 2007 at 04:22 PM.
    Being with faceless corporations, everyone WINS! ING $13 Referral:17103373S1
    Click here
    for a Moola Invitation, So far I have won $230+!! Can't wait till they use Paypal.

Also I won an Ipod from the FreebeeStore, Click Here to start winning.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Kani, where is this bank from ???? I've never heard of it before

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My only concern is I can't speak to anybody about my account and I can't transfer money out easily and how do i deposit money?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

2. Identifying Purposes: We will identify and document the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time such information is collected. The information that we may request will depend on the product(s) or service(s) you have selected.
    Some examples of the type of information we might collect are:
    • For simple transactions like purchasing a money order or converting foreign currency using cash, you need to provide little or no information.
    • For deposit-related services like opening a deposit or business account, applying for a credit card, or purchasing a guaranteed investment certificate, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, address and telephone number (business name and address in the case of business customers).
    • If you are applying for credit in the form of a loan, you will also be asked for specific information about your current financial situation or the financial situation of your business.
    • If you have an account that earns interest or if you are buying registered investment products for income tax reporting purposes, the government requires us to keep a record of your social insurance number.
    Most of the information collected comes directly from you when you apply for financial products or services. We may also need information from credit bureaus, income sources and personal references you have provided to us. Obtaining additional information about such third parties helps us, among other things, assess your eligibility for our products or services. Of course, we will obtain consent from you before we contact anyone for information about you and we will only request information that is necessary for the
    purpose for which it is being collected for.

Hyperlinks: Unless you have a written agreement in effect with ICICI Bank which states otherwise, you may not provide a hypertext link to the ICICI Bank web site on another web site.
    Last edited by bcteagirl; Mon, Jun 25th, 2007 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information