User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I was grocery shopping at the Loblaws at Empress Walk here in Toronto (North York Centre stop on the subway), and they had several carts of overstock 50% off pink stickered clearance merchandise! Tons of granola bars, no name rice krispie type snacks, mainly. There was another cart that looked like it was supposed to be marked down but hadn't yet that included a few large boxes of Dunkaroos, so if you're in the area and like that kinda stuff, definitely check it out!

PS: While you're there, they have amazing poppy seed bagels, and even better if you get one from the cafe and have it toasted with cream cheese - OMG, oozing deliciousness.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Subway

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

awesome thats my loblaws too!!!

they seem to have brough in new carts? the ones i always see are in the aisle next to the shaving blades its always full of cartridges and random beauty items.

Did they have chocolates?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cliff322 View Post
    awesome thats my loblaws too!!!

they seem to have brough in new carts? the ones i always see are in the aisle next to the shaving blades its always full of cartridges and random beauty items.

Did they have chocolates?
    Yeah they had a bunch of carts in the middle of the aisles, like where the pet and bulk stuff is - in front of the bunker filled with bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs. No chocolate that I remember though on clearance, but if they're having a huge overstock problem at the moment (yesterday everyone had skids of something out for all the departments, restocking and getting rid of expired/almost expired stuff) I would imagine going today they may even have more/new stuff.

Thread Information