User Tag List

Page 98 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18778
    Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

heya everyone

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

no Abby don't feel you should. Someone told me once should is a dangerous word. You are where you are and I think that is where you should be and all you can do is do your best and be where you are and know that you have done your best and enjoy what you do have.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Some of my younger sons friends parents --find out how old I am and my husband says they are jealous because we have the same things as them and they are 10++years older---and then they don't talk to me anymore. So now I don't tell them my age-crazy

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

haha Cabmonk yeah you know him? he is mean! lol he will be 7 soon you know! lol

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

well the other day I went downtown and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes, and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I said to him, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a "as*." He glared at me and wrote
    another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a "doughnut-eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote.
    Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    haha Cabmonk yeah you know him? he is mean! lol he will be 7 soon you know! lol
    I think you have a crush on him, but he's too old for you.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Some of my younger sons friends parents --find out how old I am and my husband says they are jealous because we have the same things as them and they are 10++years older---and then they don't talk to me anymore. So now I don't tell them my age-crazy
    Abby that isn't fair. Don't feel bad for stuff you have tho! if they are jealous then that is their issue and problem. haha you could be really mean and say you are like 10 yrs younger! lol or maybe not. people can be mean.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

An elderly retired couple went to a doctor. The man said, "We want to know if we are making love properly. Will you look at us?"

"Go ahead," said the doctor. They made love. "You are making love perfectly," the doctor said. "That will be $10."

They came back six weeks in a row and did the same thing. On the seventh visit the doctor said, "What are you coming here like this for — I told you that you are making love properly!"

"She can't come to my house," said the man, "and I can't go to her house. A motel costs $20. You charge us $10 and we get $8 back from Medicare."
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    well the other day I went downtown and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes, and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I said to him, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a "as*." He glared at me and wrote
    another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a "doughnut-eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote.
    Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus.
    WHAT...you are crazy...but fun story . Thanks for changing the subject

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

yeah Cabmonk being a kid is tough you know! no boys my age are acting their age! they are so immature! lol they act like 3yr olds! lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Kool where do you find this stuff! that is hilarious!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    An elderly retired couple went to a doctor. The man said, "We want to know if we are making love properly. Will you look at us?"

"Go ahead," said the doctor. They made love. "You are making love perfectly," the doctor said. "That will be $10."

They came back six weeks in a row and did the same thing. On the seventh visit the doctor said, "What are you coming here like this for — I told you that you are making love properly!"

"She can't come to my house," said the man, "and I can't go to her house. A motel costs $20. You charge us $10 and we get $8 back from Medicare."
    Not so funny...kinda gross

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I should change my age again today. My body feels like that of a 50yr old. shopping is painful on my back and legs. I think my body is aging twice as fast as I am. lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

yeah the second one i had not read and it is not so funny I agree Abby! eww!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My son went to school today and told his teacher that our dog eats Oh Henry bars. The teacher wrote in his agenda that chocloate is not good for dogs--the problem is: that is what we call it when she gets into the cat pot!

Page 98 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast