User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm looking for a search and win site like SwagBucks I or am in the following sites:

Irazoo-Still am but only win once a day
    Superpoints-Quit it
    Lifeclickz-Quit

Likely more but cant think of it...If anyone has any ideas please let me know and ill let you know if i quit or not..If I get one id like to join Ill want your referral link as well.

Please let me know what you have in mind

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

One that I don't see in your list is MyPoints. It's slow-going for me (slower than SuperPoints and iRazoo), but it's also pretty low-effort.

You can earn points by searching, shopping, reviewing websites and doing offers. Plus you can now you can earn 10% of what your referrals earn. You don't have the "I'm searching but not winning anything" frustration that you get with some of the other GPT sites, which is a real feather in MyPoints' cap IMHO.

You can PM me for more details if you like. I've tried to find an original MyPoints thread but no luck... if someone else knows where it is please post it.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDeals View Post
    One that I don't see in your list is MyPoints. It's slow-going for me (slower than SuperPoints and iRazoo), but it's also pretty low-effort.

You can earn points by searching, shopping, reviewing websites and doing offers. Plus you can now you can earn 10% of what your referrals earn. You don't have the "I'm searching but not winning anything" frustration that you get with some of the other GPT sites, which is a real feather in MyPoints' cap IMHO.

You can PM me for more details if you like. I've tried to find an original MyPoints thread but no luck... if someone else knows where it is please post it.
    You didnt see it there cause like I had stated I cant remember the groups I was in...I don't think I was ever in or heard of my points...I had a long list of everything I was in and lost everything...I reinstalled windows 7 and stupid me forgot to back it up...

If anyone can find any information about My points Id appreciate it

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I found a small thread about it but nothing major here is the link http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/127211-my-points-canada/

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

There is also moola.com. You don't get points for searching, you get money instead. You can also win money playing games and using their shop and earn section (booster zone). You cash out through paypal. I've cashed out with them a few times, it takes a while to get your payment but it always comes. They start you off with a penny to play the games and will give you your penny back if your account reaches zero. And the search and win is anywhere from $0.01 - $100. The most I've won is $1 at a time.

If you're interested PM me with your email address and I can send an invite.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    There is also moola.com. You don't get points for searching, you get money instead. You can also win money playing games and using their shop and earn section (booster zone). You cash out through paypal. I've cashed out with them a few times, it takes a while to get your payment but it always comes. They start you off with a penny to play the games and will give you your penny back if your account reaches zero. And the search and win is anywhere from $0.01 - $100. The most I've won is $1 at a time.

If you're interested PM me with your email address and I can send an invite.

I'm a member of them but cant get logged in...Haven't been able to for some time now

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    You didnt see it there cause like I had stated I cant remember the groups I was in...I don't think I was ever in or heard of my points...I had a long list of everything I was in and lost everything...I reinstalled windows 7 and stupid me forgot to back it up...

If anyone can find any information about My points Id appreciate it
    Sorry to hear about your computer. I still can't find an original thread about MyPoints, so here's the basics.

MyPoints has been around for a while (longer than SB I think), so it's pretty reliable and well-respected.

They have a limited number of prizes (gift cards) for Canadians, including $25 Visa prepaid gift cards. They don't have Amazon.ca cards, but they do offer Amazon.com cards.

Prizes cost several thousand points and it will likely take you several months to a year to get enough to redeem for a $25 gift card -- like I said it's slow but steady.

If you download the MyPoints toolbar (it's like the SB toolbar) and do 30 searches in a month, you get 75 points. It's a pretty easy way to earn, since each search you do counts towards the total.

Outside of that, you can do offers which give you 5 - 50 points each, do the occasional review on websites through Frogpond (25 points each) and earn points by shopping.

Plus you can get points for referrals like I mentioned - 25 points for each person that signs up plus 10% of whatever they earn.

Here's a link to their FAQs which may also help: https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/help.vm

If you are interested in signing up, you can do so directly or you can sign up under someone to help them out. If you'd like to sign up under me or want more info, feel free to PM me.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your computer. I still can't find an original thread about MyPoints, so here's the basics.

MyPoints has been around for a while (longer than SB I think), so it's pretty reliable and well-respected.

They have a limited number of prizes (gift cards) for Canadians, including $25 Visa prepaid gift cards. They don't have Amazon.ca cards, but they do offer Amazon.com cards.

Prizes cost several thousand points and it will likely take you several months to a year to get enough to redeem for a $25 gift card -- like I said it's slow but steady.

If you download the MyPoints toolbar (it's like the SB toolbar) and do 30 searches in a month, you get 75 points. It's a pretty easy way to earn, since each search you do counts towards the total.

Outside of that, you can do offers which give you 5 - 50 points each, do the occasional review on websites through Frogpond (25 points each) and earn points by shopping.

Plus you can get points for referrals like I mentioned - 25 points for each person that signs up plus 10% of whatever they earn.

Here's a link to their FAQs which may also help: https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/help.vm

If you are interested in signing up, you can do so directly or you can sign up under someone to help them out. If you'd like to sign up under me or want more info, feel free to PM me.
    thanks for the reply...I tried to go to the website but its saying there down..So i dont know what to...

you said "do 30 searches in a month" I don't think that'll be good for me...a search a lot..in Sb I search probably 1000 or more times a day...and no I don't get the message telling me I over searched...Been here for 3 months and haven't gotten it once.

But Ill see if I can get more information about it before joining

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Just a minor correction, but it's 31 or more searches for 75 points.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you said "do 30 searches in a month" I don't think that'll be good for me...a search a lot..in Sb I search probably 1000 or more times a day...and no I don't get the message telling me I over searched...Been here for 3 months and haven't gotten it once.

But Ill see if I can get more information about it before joining
    That's actually what I like about MyPoints... I do an average of 1 search a day on it and get my 75 points each month (the max you can get for searching), and then the rest of my searches are free for SB and SuperPoints. The points slowly build up, with a minimal amount of effort.

But it's possible that MyPoints isn't what you're looking for -- it may be too "slow and steady" for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    Just a minor correction, but it's 31 or more searches for 75 points.
    Thanks for clarifying that TommyGunn.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

well I looked into the whole My Points and it does look interesting except the toolbar is only for IE or am I wrong...I don't use IE don't even have it installed on my computer...So now what do I do...Does anyone out there have any pros or cons about my points...if so please share before I join.

Thanks

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

well I looked into the whole My Points and it does look interesting except the toolbar is only for IE or am I wrong...I don't use IE don't even have it installed on my computer...So now what do I do...Does anyone out there have any pros or cons about my points...if so please share before I join.

Thanks
    I have the toolbar installed on Firefox..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Airmiles has a toolbar too, you get 30 points for 300 searches a month. Not a search and win, but you can get points from using it. I've been doing this for a year now or so.

I used mypoints like 10 years ago, and it was super fast to get gift cards, I started up again a few months ago and it's slow going.

I love superpoints though.. I know you said you quit it michelle, I redeemed $50 for far this year totally great.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

OK Ill try to make this easier...If you were me....What group(s) would you join???I know its stupid to ask but I really do appreciate the help...As for super points I quit as I was getting no referrals

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm mainly looking for ones that do Amazon.ca GC because I'm saving for something. I think Swagbucks and Superpoints are the only ones offering it? Cashlagoon was but it went a bit rubbish.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information