User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think of the FlyersCoupons.ca idea?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

61 48.03%
  • I don't like it

66 51.97%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Mar 3rd, 2010
    I'm just curious to what the overall consensus about it is on here. I think a few replies might have given a wrong idea about what most people on here think in general. so I'd like to know what the majority think.

Please vote

Update on Post 74:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/1816213-post74.html
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

myself i would think it would be better as an addon to this already great site, and not a totally different wing; that way would avoid any redundant posts. maybe that's not feasible? i don't know; so many redundant areas, just my opinion; take it with a grain of salt; hehe
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am prety new here and not "hard core" the reason I am not active as here as I am on many other sites is because I find all the bling and feedback and icony little things Under peoples user names sooooo distracting. Some peoples 2 word replys to a post have to be scrolled and scrolled and scrolled because the margin so full makes a ton of white space in the post.

I'm sure Im going to be lynched for saying so, but I wish that this site was cleaned up not another site created.

I don't know what candy or rep power is or why people have little burgers and suyperman logos and hearts and icecream cones under their names. I feel like its very cliquey here because I'm out of that loop, and dont know what that stuff is, nor do I care to know. But that also makes me feel like I am probaby missing out on the chance to trade with others because I dont have feeback scores and such, even though I have traded TONS on other sites and people have always been happy with my trades.
    It definatly holds me back and I know others feel the same way, especially older people that are intrested in saving money not in being part of the bling club. It's very intimidating.

Now before I go shopping not only would I have to wade through this site, but then check the other one too, that is not a time saver. Sure some hard core people would post on both sites, but some ( like me) would post a deal here but not there and vise versa.
    Last edited by Carina; Tue, Mar 2nd, 2010 at 12:58 AM.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I don't like the idea of another SC..I think having it here would be great.. As sub threads.. Just a thought..

Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Wow.... I'm sure that if Boo was able to mesh the two together he would have. Wouldn't that make sense? I'm glad to have the information that is provided in that site! Easier to find what your looking for. I know i get frustrated here trying to search for stuff.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I voted that I dont like it, but I do like the idea, just not that its a totally different site. That makes it harder to keep track of everything (deals and whatnot) . I allready have trouble keeping up with SC lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I didn't vote. I really love the idea of organizing deals by store but I'm not sure having to go offsite will be so catchy for people. Honestly, I haven't even been to the new coupon site except for once to check it out the first time. It's not that I don't like it, I just never think of it. I'm so busy checking this, that or the other here on SC that I don't think about the other sites.
    On a side note THANK YOU for the time and effort you put into FlyersCoupons.ca. I DO appreciate that!
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gasjoc View Post
    I don't like the idea of another SC..I think having it here would be great.. As sub threads.. Just a thought..
    thats kinda what i was thinking, having it as a sub domain instead.
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I don't know yet. LOL
    I will have to see how easy it is to find anything.
    You poll really needed an undecided.

I think ti is a good idea though as long as we keep that one more deals and coupons etc oriented and then this one could be more social.
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i also like the idea myself.The only thing i don't like about it is that now i have to go back and fourth to both websites right? i really like how you found a bette rthing then the cashback,i hope it works out.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I think the idea is awesome I like that part but not two sites.. I don't have enough time to keep up with this one..LOL

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I like the idea of finding deals under each store...why can't that be done here on SC & not having a whole new site...I posted a deal at flyerscoupons.ca but do I post it here too?? I can barely keep up with SC posts & not sure I have time for 2 sites...
    Thanks for all your hard work! I don't know how you do it all!

Go ahead, I Dare You! Carlyfalls's Avatar
    Trading Score
    161 (99%)

I like it, although the cross posting could get a little insane, and I can see people stealing posts from others on smartcanucks and posting them on FC..

Other than that, I think everyone is acting just a little too afraid of change..

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I signed up but I don't know how much I will use it. And I'm not a blogger so I wouldn't do very well cash wise!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm not sure yet. I tried going through the steps for the revenue side which really appeals to me but it seems to be a lengthy process. I set up my blog and posted 5X but it will still take up to a week to get the AdSense setup.
    I'll have to get more familiar with the new site before I can really vote.

You've really outdone yourself. Good work!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information