User Tag List

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find anything with the searches that I did.

If you purchase an item on redeemption day, and the following week this item goes on sale for $20 less, would SDM give a price adjustment? or reinstate the extra points? FYI: I redeemed for $125.00 but I also spent about $45ish on top of the $125.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

Oh wait...maybe this kinda answered my question!?!? I don't necessarily want the $20 cash, I could purchase products up to the $20 difference ? Yes? No?

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    I had a similar problem. I bought a game for Christmas and found out they already had it. I hadn't opened it and went in with my receipt. She told me to just go find what I wanted and she refunded the first game(no optimum card involved) and then put through the new game, no problem.
    Last edited by jojos_n_kelowna; Wed, Dec 15th, 2010 at 11:05 AM.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

ok, i have a big problem... i bought a sanyo phone with my bonus points (on Mega R Day) i used my 30K points + some $$ oop...so 2 wks later the new phone is giving me issues (it keeps dropping my calls and on the screen it reads OUT OF RANGE!!!!...) My problem is that I threw the box but i still have the receipt....WHAT TO DO?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    ok, i have a big problem... i bought a sanyo phone with my bonus points (on Mega R Day) i used my 30K points + some $$ oop...so 2 wks later the new phone is giving me issues (it keeps dropping my calls and on the screen it reads OUT OF RANGE!!!!...) My problem is that I threw the box but i still have the receipt....WHAT TO DO?
    Go to the store and see what they can do.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

Just a followup...I went to SDM today to see if I could get a price adjustment. Yep...no problemo...I got back $22.40 including the tax...pretty awesome. I even got to keep the Optimum point difference but I think that was at the discretion of the cashier.

Quote Originally Posted by jojos_n_kelowna View Post
    I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find anything with the searches that I did.

If you purchase an item on redeemption day, and the following week this item goes on sale for $20 less, would SDM give a price adjustment? or reinstate the extra points? FYI: I redeemed for $125.00 but I also spent about $45ish on top of the $125.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Yay for an SDM Sticky!

One tip I will add, I purchase my bus passes each month using an SDM gift card. Even if the clerk says you do not earn points on an SDM gift card purchase, smile politely and ask them to swipe your card anyhow because you want to know the balance, or buy a pack of gum or something if they refuse that. They'll be surprised when the points appear. If they tell you that you can't buy a bus pass with an SDM gift card, smile politely and ask to speak to a manager. I've done this for years, and the few times they've tried to refuse, I ask if the policy has changed in the last month, because I do this EVERY month.

Recently I have had a problem with purchasing a card that doesn't have a value on it, one that they can add any amount to. The points didn't automatically appear and I had to call them, but they did add the points. This also happened to a friend recently, but she hung around until they called for her and fixed it.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Don't forget, optimum plus status restarts Jan 1!

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Yay for an SDM Sticky!

One tip I will add, I purchase my bus passes each month using an SDM gift card. Even if the clerk says you do not earn points on an SDM gift card purchase, smile politely and ask them to swipe your card anyhow because you want to know the balance, or buy a pack of gum or something if they refuse that. They'll be surprised when the points appear. If they tell you that you can't buy a bus pass with an SDM gift card, smile politely and ask to speak to a manager. I've done this for years, and the few times they've tried to refuse, I ask if the policy has changed in the last month, because I do this EVERY month.

Recently I have had a problem with purchasing a card that doesn't have a value on it, one that they can add any amount to. The points didn't automatically appear and I had to call them, but they did add the points. This also happened to a friend recently, but she hung around until they called for her and fixed it.

Thanks Zonny

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

If you refil a prescription on 20x day do you get 20x on prescription too?

I just got my card and got up to 13000 points. Booooo for the Jan 1 reset!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

According to the rules, prescriptions are excluded.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    If you refil a prescription on 20x day do you get 20x on prescription too?
    No. Just straight points on prescriptions (where they offer points on prescriptions, not every province does).

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Boo I should get 20x! At least I get normal points
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

my hubby finaly got his card
    i was wondering how long before he can check the balance online I tried today but keeps giving me this message

Sorry, there appears to be invalid or missing information on this page.
    Please review the information below and re-enter the fields marked in red.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    my hubby finaly got his card
    i was wondering how long before he can check the balance online I tried today but keeps giving me this message

Sorry, there appears to be invalid or missing information on this page.
    Please review the information below and re-enter the fields marked in red.
    It can take awhile as I believe the info is sent to HO to be inputted. But you can call them and they can do it for you.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I just applied for a card online and I got a card number. I printed out a temporary pass and showed it to the cashier at SDM. She gave me a plastic card with a different card number. I cannot change the card number in my online account and I do not know how to call the customer service 1-800-SHOPPERS. Could anyone help me with this?

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information