User Tag List

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Thanks Insane,
    I must admit that she had me worried when she just up and closed her cash and walked off, after picking up my bp coupon. The way she kept saying that its not right that I got the 18500 points when my subtotal was below $75. I tried to tell her that the coupons are like $, but she was so upset she wasn't even hearing me. Hopefully whom ever she spoke to in the back will just tell her to leave it, it's ok.

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

?? I read parts of the thread but not all lol

When redeeming - if a product has 750 Bonus points when you buy t you get those points. But what about products with 10x or 20x the points. Do you get those bonus points? I think I remember someone saying you only get the set amount bonus points but I am not sure....
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody8107 View Post

When redeeming - if a product has 750 Bonus points when you buy t you get those points. But what about products with 10x or 20x the points. Do you get those bonus points? I think I remember someone saying you only get the set amount bonus points but I am not sure....

Yeah, that's how it works. Only the set amounts.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Thank you!
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody8107 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yeah, that's how it works. Only the set amounts.
    I look at it like this...since you are oop $0, 10x the points on $0 is 0 pts!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvToUseCoupons View Post
    Hi Sc,
    So I just got back from Shoppers and after thinking about what to get from last week and waiting for today to come, so that I can do my shop to get the 18500 BP. I'm afraid I just had the worst cashier. And I am now concern that I might loose my points, here is what happen:
    I went and got all my stuff (no Advil, but had a plan B incase there was none, so went to plan B) Loaded everything in my cart went to the side added it up to make sure I was at $75. I was a bit over, very good I thought, got my coupons out to bring my oop down, took my op card out, took my plus bonus points coupon out. (I had read last night where it was suggested to give the plus bp coupon first so that is what I did, she read it, didnot scan it, put it to the side and scan all my stuff, then she total my stuff saw that it was over $75, then scan my plus bp coupon. I then gave her my coupons to bring my oop down and she told me she cant take them as they would bring my sub total below $75 and I wouldn't get the 18500 BP. I told her it's ok I would still like to use my coupons and she wasn't happy about that. Telling me and giving me back my coupons saying to use them another time. (Now most of these coupons I am using will expire tonight which is why I am using them today). So I insisted that I wanted to use my coupons today, she then takes the plus BP coupon out and press void, I asked her what she was doing? she then told me that she was going to void my coupon out and give it back to me as I am insisting on using coupons and I am going to bring my sub total below $75. I told her not to void my coupon, and if she does void it, then void the whole transaction, needless to say she didn't like that, and she went on to behave so nasty as she did each coupon. Now after she enter the coupons she does a subtotal, then tells me what my total is. I paid and then she waits for my receipt to print, then flips out when she see the bonus points saying I shouldn't have gotten it and she needs to void it. I told her I would like my bill, she tells me it's not right as the coupons brought my total to below $75. She then close her cash register as she takes up my bp coupon. So my question SC can she void my points off my bill? She was very upset that I got the 18500 Bp. And I am wondering if I need to go to Shoppers and check my points tomorrow. As this ever happen to any of you where they void your points off after you have left? (and I dont mean like a couple weekends ago where if you took the bonus $20 gc the 20X points were coming up also and then they later took back those points).
    Thanks for any answers/insights.
    And if this is in the wrong section sorry.
    Had a very similar occurance today at a SDM that I never have problems at. The cashier started ringing in my order got to the 4 advil and said she would have to ring them in on a seperate bill WTH? So I said no she wasn't going to do that as they were counting towards my $75 total. She then says that if she takes off the coupon they wont count, I say yes they will and that this is my 3rd trip into a SDM this week and that they will count towards my total. She calls another staff person over (CS?) and she reiterates what the first women has said. I said I have a receipt in the car that can prove that what they are saying is inaccurate, so the women (cs?) says I'ld like to see that. I'm thinking OH Yeah you're gonna' see somthin' alright! So I tell her to put my Optimum card through and ring it off and that if my points don't show up that she can then refund my order.(Of course this is now playing out in front of the 10 people in the audience, I mean line..... How Sweet it is all my points showed up as expected and then so did the apologies from the 2 SDM employee's. I don't know why they thought that coupons would affect the points, and like I said to them coupons are currency they shouldn't affect your points, they are the same as credit, they get reimbursed for the amount.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi I was wondering. Can we transfer SDM points from my moms card to mine. She hardly uses it. Thanks.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaLima2010 View Post
    Hi I was wondering. Can we transfer SDM points from my moms card to mine. She hardly uses it. Thanks.
    Yes, your mom can transfer points to you.

https://www.shoppersoptimum.ca/Optim...n_CA/person.do
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (97%)

bonus weekend today do we have to spend 50000 or 95000
    or can i spend 38000 if i want?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer35 View Post
    bonus weekend today do we have to spend 50000 or 95000
    or can i spend 38000 if i want?
    Only 50000 or 95000.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (97%)

oh i though i could still redeem if i didn't have that much like 38000 for $60

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Help. Redeemed 95000 points for a PS3 bundle that was advertised with a 22000 points. I didn't get 22000 bonus so I called 1-800-shopper & was told it was because I redeemed points - "can't spen points to get points' was the exact words the CS person told me. I didn't know about. And I was so excited about it too 'cause it was my 1st redemption. Does anyone know about this? TIA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Help. Redeemed 95000 points for a PS3 bundle that was advertised with a 22000 points. I didn't get 22000 bonus so I called 1-800-shopper & was told it was because I redeemed points - "can't spen points to get points' was the exact words the CS person told me. I didn't know about. And I was so excited about it too 'cause it was my 1st redemption. Does anyone know about this? TIA
    you don't get bonus point when you redeem point
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got this tip from one of my blog readers and tried it this afternoon.

When you arrive at Shopper's Drug Mart, purchase a Gift Card and make sure they scan your Optimum card so you get the points.

My cashier didn't realize they gave points so she had to ask a manager. If they refuse it, buy the card anyway and your receipt will say on it how many points you would have got with the Optimum Card. The manager corrected it for me and awarded me the points and the cashier learned something new.

For a $30 gift card purchase I was given 300 Optimum points today.

Then go do your shopping and when you check out, pay with the gift card and redeem your regular points. I plan to keep my card in my purse since it's a reloadable card.

Enjoy your extra points!

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Could someone message me if they know about the VIB baby program. I have enrolled twice (once through the store on paper and once online). Niether of these has worked, I have yet to receive anything by mail or otherwise. Today I resorted to emailing SDM, who knows what will come of that. But I just wondered if anyone on here had any info on this program. Is there a welcome package? What is the benefits of the program?
    ~ Becky ~

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information