User Tag List

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

does anyone on this thread know if you earn Optimum points on prescriptions you get filled at SDM in Ontario? I thought the answer was always no, not here in Ontario but an acquaintance said she gets them??
    avoncallingu likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    does anyone on this thread know if you earn Optimum points on prescriptions you get filled at SDM in Ontario? I thought the answer was always no, not here in Ontario but an acquaintance said she gets them??
    Nope, not allowed by law in Ontario
    walkonby likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hubby has a personalized offer to buy a Kit Kat for .69. Can he buy like 10 of them, or it is limited to one?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

She may get points because she purchases a gift card to pay for her prescriptions.(she would get points for the gift card purchase only) But on the actual prescription themselves NO.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Hubby has a personalized offer to buy a Kit Kat for .69. Can he buy like 10 of them, or it is limited to one?
    One

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    One
    Thanks. So it's not like PC offers where you can buy as much as you want as long as it's on the same transaction? That sucks.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Haven't seen too many of these since the takeover. They used to allow multiples some things were limited to 4 but layelu its been just one
    Bring 5 or 10 to the cash when she subtotals see how many prices change if its just one tell her you only want the one
    Come back and let us k ow how it went

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

In BC it was not allowed from about 2011 and then late last year they changed the laws to allow all pharmacies to award points again..... Can't remember all the logic behind it (allow competition?) but we now get points purchasing prescriptions. I haven't done it on a 20x shop but I've heard of lots of other people that have accumulated tons of optimum points this way - especially for a chronic illness like diabetes. Ask at the pharmacy...
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all....is it possible to price match at SDM i.e. an item that I found cheaper elsewhere?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

No you can't PM at shoppers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Nope, not allowed by law in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    She may get points because she purchases a gift card to pay for her prescriptions.(she would get points for the gift card purchase only) But on the actual prescription themselves NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    In BC it was not allowed from about 2011 and then late last year they changed the laws to allow all pharmacies to award points again..... Can't remember all the logic behind it (allow competition?) but we now get points purchasing prescriptions. I haven't done it on a 20x shop but I've heard of lots of other people that have accumulated tons of optimum points this way - especially for a chronic illness like diabetes. Ask at the pharmacy...
    thank you all for the responses!! I KNEW it! I knew the gal was wrong telling me her friend gets Optimum points on her prescriptions here in Ontario! ha ha I was trying to explain that it must be points from other things she is buying but she insisted it is from the meds. ( ugh! ) Wait till I see her again.....bwahahahaha!!
    collegekid and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

thank you all for the responses!! I KNEW it! I knew the gal was wrong telling me her friend gets Optimum points on her prescriptions here in Ontario! ha ha I was trying to explain that it must be points from other things she is buying but she insisted it is from the meds. ( ugh! ) Wait till I see her again.....bwahahahaha!!
    It could be from meds if it is over the counter medication (the stuff you get without a prescription). There is at least one SC member who is diabetic and her meds and supplies are OTC, so she gets tons of Optimum points purchasing. (Am sure she would prefer not to be diabetic and forego the points though.)
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    It could be from meds if it is over the counter medication (the stuff you get without a prescription). There is at least one SC member who is diabetic and her meds and supplies are OTC, so she gets tons of Optimum points purchasing. (Am sure she would prefer not to be diabetic and forego the points though.)
    how can diabetic meds be OTC? Never heard of that?

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I did my first redemption yesterday, what a rush, lol. Anyways I found out you cant use an exclusive coupon (I had 3,000wub $10 food or snack), and 1,99 cheerios (worked), plus redeem your points...the computer bumped out my 3,000 exclusive offer.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

how can diabetic meds be OTC? Never heard of that?
    Was wondering about this because only a few weeks ago I heard a man speaking to a manager about getting the points for his wife's diabetic supplies manually added, because he didn't get them on this occasion.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information