User Tag List

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Hi - my online OPTIMUM profile has my email entered correctly and YES check off to get offers/emails but i never get any emails/coupons from them. Not in my junk folder either. When I log in I see my points and everything else. If I try to click on the "subscribe to offers" link @ the top right it just takes me back to log in where I enter my (saved) password over and over again. Any ideas, anyone have any tips? I want my coupons too! I've been trying to fix this for the longest time and have been hesitant to post as I am no good with the search function and though maybe it's been asked before but can't find it/ haven't had the patience to go through hundred-page threads.... Thanks
    Give them a call 1-800-shopper and tell them the situation and that you NEED these personal offers
    I was unsubs ribed through my email at one point i was nt getting them for weeks/months so i feel your pain
    Kwizzy, amira84, terry2144 and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Hi - my online OPTIMUM profile has my email entered correctly and YES check off to get offers/emails but i never get any emails/coupons from them. Not in my junk folder either. When I log in I see my points and everything else. If I try to click on the "subscribe to offers" link @ the top right it just takes me back to log in where I enter my (saved) password over and over again. Any ideas, anyone have any tips? I want my coupons too! I've been trying to fix this for the longest time and have been hesitant to post as I am no good with the search function and though maybe it's been asked before but can't find it/ haven't had the patience to go through hundred-page threads.... Thanks
    Don't bother Unfortunately, I have yet to find anyone in QC that has gotten the personalized offers. I've called SO many times and they keep saying that my information is correct and I should get them. On the last call I made, the rep said I wasn't a good enough customer and not in their target market.

So long story short, SDM personalized offers are just something else we don't get here in QC (along with Checkout51).
    Kwizzy, amira84, terry2144 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    Don't bother Unfortunately, I have yet to find anyone in QC that has gotten the personalized offers. I've called SO many times and they keep saying that my information is correct and I should get them. On the last call I made, the rep said I wasn't a good enough customer and not in their target market.

So long story short, SDM personalized offers are just something else we don't get here in QC (along with Checkout51).

What? Did he actually say it to you that you are not their "good enough" customer? How rude!

My personal experience about emailed coupons:

I had my gmail address associated with my card. I used to get their coupons for Monday, Wednesday etc but not their signature Friday personalized emailed coupons. Then i changed my email address from gmail to yahoo and i started getting Friday personalized coupons too. Hurray!!!

i will suggest changing your email address and check off that box in your profile about personalized coupons. Here is the pic attached for that box.
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-19-09-24-45.png
Views: 314
Size:  130.5 KB
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh dear, but yes, that box is already checked off Only have 1 e-mail address, don't really want to create a new one. Maybe I will try switching it off to the NO box, saving, and then a day later checking yes again? If it's another no QC thing, seriously, I've really had it...

But thank you guys for your quick replies, you're so nice
    amira84, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK guys, here is the conclusion (thanks to a nice SC user for the PM)

I can bend over backwards AND hold my breath until I turn blue in the face, it ain't happenin': I am in QC = no perso coupons for me.

Thought I would mention in case anybody else was wondering!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I can bend over backwards AND hold my breath until I turn blue in the face, it ain't happenin': I am in QC = no perso coupons for me.

Oh no...!
    terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh no...! sorry about not being able to get these offers.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I have a card and I get the personal offers.....my husband has a card and does not....he has phoned, I have changed the email address on his acct many times, and nothing...I give up....he does not use his card nearly as much as I use mine, maybe that is why.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Ugh. Waited a whole month on a $160 shop to find out I can't combine a 18, 500 weekend coupon with a printed 20x one when points are added at a later date on the 20x one. grrr. Should have done two separate shops that day.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    I have a card and I get the personal offers.....my husband has a card and does not....he has phoned, I have changed the email address on his acct many times, and nothing...I give up....he does not use his card nearly as much as I use mine, maybe that is why.....
    I had same issue and gave up... By csr recommendation I got a new card and registered it and start getting personal offers. Did nothing differently just some unexplained gremlins on shoppers side.
    Anna Michele, terry2144 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

May I ask if there's a way you know that your personalized coupon was entered correctly and working? I used a 20x coupon the other day and since it's added later I don't know if it was done properly. The reason why I'm wary is because I saw the cashier scan the coupon first then my optimum card. Someone said yesterday that it should be in opposite order .

In my receipt it has this line "*coupon #13899" though. Does it mean it worked?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilumtics View Post
    May I ask if there's a way you know that your personalized coupon was entered correctly and working? I used a 20x coupon the other day and since it's added later I don't know if it was done properly. The reason why I'm wary is because I saw the cashier scan the coupon first then my optimum card. Someone said yesterday that it should be in opposite order .

In my receipt it has this line "*coupon #13899" though. Does it mean it worked?
    Yes
    If that was the only personal coupon you used you can always open the coupons email and check the coode matches the 20x coupon
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The new Canadian rules against spam might be the problem. Federal law states that they can't send you anything by email unless you request it. Update your profile, enter the contests, fill in receipt surveys and anything else that allows you to say yes to mail/email coupons. The new update that requires card accounts to log in and load offers to Optimum card will correct this problem.
    Also my SDM store computer will not allow me to use the first email coupon with a flyer 20x/18500 promo. Coupons 2-7 will work on a flyer promo.
    Last edited by sirandrewr; Sun, Feb 22nd, 2015 at 04:37 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Yes
    If that was the only personal coupon you used you can always open the coupons email and check the coode matches the 20x coupon
    I checked with the coupon and there's nowhere in the coupon that has that kind of code. The only code there is is the last numbers of my optimum cards. But thanks for answering! Really appreciate!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilumtics View Post
    I checked with the coupon and there's nowhere in the coupon that has that kind of code. The only code there is is the last numbers of my optimum cards. But thanks for answering! Really appreciate!!
    There should be a Promo Coupon ID 12345 under the offer valid date
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information