User Tag List

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I had a personalized coupon in early November for 10.000 points when you spend $50. I spent just over $50 and never got the points. Does it usually take over 3 weeks for them to appear?
    Most offers are instant now

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I have a coupon for 20x when I spend $40

I will be buying products that are on for 20x this week. Do I ge 20x both times or just once?
    You should get both
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I loaded a personal coupon, 8k wus $40 on diapers, formula and baby food. We bought Huggies diapers with VIB coupons, plus Huggies wipes (regular price, ouch) to make it go over the $40. Did not get the 8k BP. I remember buying them before, and getting the BP. Are wipes no longer included?
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry, I don't know where to ask this.

If I redeemed 95K points for $200 last week and now I need to exchange one of the items for something else (which they didn't have in stock the day of the redemption) do you know how this works? Will I even be able to do it?

TIA

~Edit to add (my) answer in case someone else wants to do the same: I did a return without receipt for the item in question, got the money on a GC, bought the other thing with the GC. Optimum card not involved (I didn't even have it with me), but it doesn't mean anything, since they can find me in the system using my name and phone# on the return slip. If they do and take any points away, I'll go with the receipt from today and ask for the points for the purchase. I doubt it though, because the two items involved in the exchange were close in price.
    Last edited by silvana711; Sat, Dec 5th, 2015 at 01:05 PM.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Question: has anyone had an offer like this before?

Points when you buy ANY Reaction, but then it says (40-48'S).

I don't think there is a 40 count, so I'm not sure if this means the amount of pills in the box or something else. I'm not sure if that apostrophe "s" after 48 means the box count, because the apostrophe is a grammar error lol. I want to get a bigger box than that
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Question: has anyone had an offer like this before?

Points when you buy ANY Reaction, but then it says (40-48'S).

I don't think there is a 40 count, so I'm not sure if this means the amount of pills in the box or something else. I'm not sure if that apostrophe "s" after 48 means the box count, because the apostrophe is a grammar error lol. I want to get a bigger box than that
    Yes, the count must be in the range in the details. (between 40 and 48)

When they say 'any', if just allows for things like 'daytime', 'nighttime', 'extra strength', etc...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I received a 600 pt offer for Hershey's chocolate.
    Will I only receive the points on the first bar? Or will I get 600x4 if I purchase 4 bars?
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I received a 600 pt offer for Hershey's chocolate.
    Will I only receive the points on the first bar? Or will I get 600x4 if I purchase 4 bars?
    Just the first bar
    d.ot and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Optimum Bonus Points
    when you spend $10 or more on FOOD OR SNACKS.*
    Expires Dec 18

Ok so I want to use this offer but the thing is I was going to bring a coupon that gets me one free Lean Cuisine, Stouffer's or Stouffer's Bistro Product. The coupon has a value of $4.99. So my question is will the item I get for free with the coupon count towards the $10 total? If it has a price of say $1.99 or whatever will the free item be counted as that? Heck even better with the coupon having a value of $4.99 any chance that this amount would be applied towards the $10 total?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    Optimum Bonus Points
    when you spend $10 or more on FOOD OR SNACKS.*
    Expires Dec 18

Ok so I want to use this offer but the thing is I was going to bring a coupon that gets me one free Lean Cuisine, Stouffer's or Stouffer's Bistro Product. The coupon has a value of $4.99. So my question is will the item I get for free with the coupon count towards the $10 total? If it has a price of say $1.99 or whatever will the free item be counted as that? Heck even better with the coupon having a value of $4.99 any chance that this amount would be applied towards the $10 total?
    No fpcs do not count they are entered using code 2002
    As a matter of fact all coupons bringing your total down dont count anymore
    Of you had 10x wus $10 you still have to spend $10 but if you spend $20 and bring total down to $10 with reg dollar off coupons you will get base & bonus points on the $20

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Decaf and DeViLzzz like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    No fpcs do not count they are entered using code 2002
    As a matter of fact all coupons bringing your total down dont count anymore
    Of you had 10x wus $10 you still have to spend $10 but if you spend $20 and bring total down to $10 with reg dollar off coupons you will get base & bonus points on the $20

Thanks so much for the help in letting me know that the free coupon did not count towards the total but I ended up getting the deal done today, 3000 for $10, and making it better was I bought all real food with it which is much needed in the house and the items were on sale. Each item of food only cost me $1.99 (I wish it was $2 so I hit the $10 mark without having to throw in the cheapest item I could find that I actually wanted and that ended up being a can of veggies.) Another cool thing is they sell Stouffer's products and so I was able to get 4 of those cheap but also you get 250 points for each box which with 1,000 points equals a free Stouffer's food item. SDM + Stouffer's Rewards = winning twice
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Sun, Dec 13th, 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there a thread for current in store optimum offers/promotions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Yes @tara22ca ill find it and tag you

tara22ca likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Advice pls!
    I had a 8k wus 30 offer today. I bought a bunch of things to meet the required amount. I didn't notice that one of my items scanned at a lower price, which brought down my sub-total to 28$. I had already paid at that point, so I didn't receive the bonus points. The cashier offered to do a return/re-purchase. However, it didn't work because I had used coupons and they couldn't 'return' a coupon. Is there any other way of getting around this, or am I simply out of luck? I am sooo bummed about losing 10$ worth of points.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^same. happened to me today too d.ot--missed out on $12 of points. I'm probably misunderstanding but thought that your total to get bonus points was before coupons. has this changed?
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Sun, Dec 20th, 2015 at 04:03 PM.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^same. happened to me today too d.ot--missed out on $12 of points. I'm probably misunderstanding but thought that your total to get bonus points was before coupons. has this changed?
    It works depending on the promo code, so not 100% of the time. Works with in store promos like 20x wus $50 Saturdays, etc.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information