User Tag List

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1184
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: SDM Bonus Point offers! Check back often!

  1. #1066
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    a few posts up by sfaraz there were alot of links...some tried to use the coupons on Saturday 20x but did not get points for them...when called SDM said the coupon dates had been altered and were not valid.....I called myself and was told dates are being altered and the coupons were not valid.....I did not remove any from the first page just from the post above....ithers have p'med me asking if I removed them because you can alter the date ....so apparently many are already aware of this...


  2. #1067
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    this may explain why the multiple posters above didn't get the bonus points this week-end...


  3. #1068
    Smart Canuck Kyles_Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,071
    Likes Received
    426
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)



    But what is the point of altering the dates then? I don't understand why anyone would do that, it's not like people trade these so there is no benefit to altering them to deceive fellow SCers ?!?! This isn't making sense...






    Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

  4. #1069
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    But what is the point of altering the dates then? I don't understand why anyone would do that, it's not like people trade these so there is no benefit to altering them to deceive fellow SCers ?!?! This isn't making sense...
    I have no idea?? I know some older tills accepted them...some ppl got the points added right in the store...yet some worked when scanned...I have no idea why dates were altered...I am only relaying the info ....the links are still available on the first page of this thread

    *note the links for the bonus points on the first page here state the coupons expired on Feb 14th....* they were not valid on the Saturday...
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Feb 28th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.


  5. #1070
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,485
    Likes Received
    283
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    But what is the point of altering the dates then? I don't understand why anyone would do that, it's not like people trade these so there is no benefit to altering them to deceive fellow SCers ?!?! This isn't making sense...

    Because a lot of stores will manually enter the points when they don't work. They are obviously changing the dates to scam the system.

    As for those of you who have PM'd Jezzy knowing full well that those dates have been altered and still want to use them its because of people like you that companies don't believe people when they are telling the truth. Seriously pathetic.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

  6. #1071
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    Because a lot of stores will manually enter the points when they don't work. They are obviously changing the dates to scam the system.

    As for those of you who have PM'd Jezzy knowing full well that those dates have been altered and still want to use them its because of people like you that companies don't believe people when they are telling the truth. Seriously pathetic.

    I am not sure who altered them and am not relaying any names of ppl who p'med me...not looking to create any drama...the links were not valid I removed them that is it.....


  7. #1072
    Smart Canuck Kyles_Mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,071
    Likes Received
    426
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)



    Oh dear :-S I hope I didn't accidentally use any of those!!






    Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

  8. #1073
    Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    172
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by dita View Post
    hi,
    i don't know if anyone noticed but if you save the special offers from v.i.b they give you a new expiry date. I have an email that i received back in October and it is giving me an expiry date of feb 14
    here is the link, enjoy!
    http://images.email.shoppersoptimum....=1%2f14%2f2012
    Hmm. Something sounds strange about this!?
    pick the weeds and leave the flowers

  9. #1074
    Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    172
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    a few posts up by sfaraz there were alot of links...some tried to use the coupons on Saturday 20x but did not get points for them...when called SDM said the coupon dates had been altered and were not valid.....I called myself and was told dates are being altered and the coupons were not valid.....I did not remove any from the first page just from the post above....ithers have p'med me asking if I removed them because you can alter the date ....so apparently many are already aware of this...
    well that sucks.
    i got my points added properly. the coupon scanned and did it's business on a new system. maybe the one i used wasn't altered!?
    anyway...hopefully this doesn't happen again as a lot of my purchases are purchased because it goes along with a bp coupon. that would be disappointing if it didn't work out and i was stuck with a brand of diapers(or whatever) that i wouldn't normally buy.
    pick the weeds and leave the flowers

  10. #1075
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    I am hoping it is just an isolated incident but as you quoted above ppl know the dates can be changed...

    from what I can tell 75% if not more bonus point coupons can be found on SDM's website and the others ppl recieve direct e-mails..maybe the ones ppl are posting from their e-mail should state that they are e-mailed bonus point coupons


  11. #1076
    Smart Canuck pateyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,576
    Likes Received
    45
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I have no idea?? I know some older tills accepted them...some ppl got the points added right in the store...yet some worked when scanned...I have no idea why dates were altered...I am only relaying the info ....the links are still available on the first page of this thread

    *note the links for the bonus points on the first page here state the coupons expired on Feb 14th....* they were not valid on the Saturday...

    Thanks for letting me know. I removed all of the links from the main page except for the ones that are listed on sdm's website right now.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

  12. #1077
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I removed all of the links from the main page except for the ones that are listed on sdm's website right now.


  13. #1078
    Junior Canuck frugalqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    452
    Likes Received
    268
    Trading Score
    30 (89%)



    I was just wondering if anybody has opened a royal Bank optimum points bank account yet...i was just wondering how the bonus points worked out...how long to receive them etc...

  14. #1079
    Smart Canuck SavenRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,881
    Likes Received
    1349
    Trading Score
    424 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by iamperfectforme View Post
    well that sucks.
    i got my points added properly. the coupon scanned and did it's business on a new system. maybe the one i used wasn't altered!?
    anyway...hopefully this doesn't happen again as a lot of my purchases are purchased because it goes along with a bp coupon. that would be disappointing if it didn't work out and i was stuck with a brand of diapers(or whatever) that i wouldn't normally buy.
    I also used a bunch of those coupons on Saturday and got the points on all of them. Altering the date wouldn't work if they were scanned. You can't change the system info by changing the expiry date. Mine all scanned and the points were awarded. Obviously, the ones you and I used were legit. I wonder which ones were not?

  15. #1080
    make a difference lor1492's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    631
    Likes Received
    80
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)



    anyone else NOT get their BP for buying 3 tylonal- I checked with the cashier and she said I had the correct products, but suggested I wait to see if i was awarded the points at the end of the promo

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •