User Tag List

Thread: Clothing swap?

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Wondering if anyone in the area would be interested in getting together for a clothing swap?

As my body is shrinking it seem's i'm constantly spending money on getting clothes that fit and it's eating away at my bank account!

I'd be looking for a few ladies who would be interested in doing it.. we'd get together for an hour or so in the afternoon, have a few snacks and coffee ect and swap away!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I am a "senior canuck" but have been away from the site for awhile.. Please be patient with me as I go through and re-learn the ins and outs, do's and don'ts once again. . I look forward to chatting and trading with all of you

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi, just wondering what sizing and style you would be looking for. I am in my 20's and have recently lost weight therefore I have some things I need to part with. Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Is anyone interested in doing this again? Has one already been done? I would LOVE to participate in a clothing swap as I have finally lost all the baby weight I realistically should (3 1/2 years later). I would love to participate if anyone else is up for it!

Thread Information